Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Pissed right off.

The FA are twats.

The independent panel was fucking ridiculous.

Patrice Evra is a wanker.
Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:08 pm

As much as i am a toffee i have to say its all a bit fishy. No one will ever see the evidence however he was always gonna get the book thrown at him. The fine is embarrasing and i think he is lucky to just get 8 games.

Think of it like this, if it was you or i we would be sacked from our jobs. Not footballers, they can do what they like. Football is becoming a laughing stock in England, these guys have children and others looking up to them and get paid a shit load of money to play a sport they are very good at, its about time they started acting like adults and setting a good example.

Will never happen though, they simply get paid too much.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Who negged me for the above message?

Why?
Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Dunno who did but i just did aswell to annoy you Very Happy You wait if Terry is found guilty in court The FA will have a field day with the ban they can inflict on him.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 pm

The FA don't bother with jailbirds.

Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Really? No-one gonna own up?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

This one seems a bit weird as it's all based on Evra. Plus Suarez actually comes from a mixed race family. Suarez seems like a little scumbag - biting, the world cup hand ball etc but ...I'm not sure this one was as bad as it seems. I in no way condone it if it's true but it just doesn't ring true .... plus Evra is a bit of a prick too. Anyway, let's see how the appeal goes. And as for Terry I don't care if he's guilty or not, I just say ban him anyway (sorry Gaz).

Just worked out what negged was in reference to. Wish I'd been quicker off the Mark like Gaz. Very funny.
Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Im slow, whats negged?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Given a negative rating I presumed.
Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:48 pm

oh i see, not guilty, didnt even know it existed. I would guess it was foster!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:06 pm

nope. i havnt been on here all week as i've been working nights and I assure you the +/- buttons are still visible on my screen. i couldnt care much about luis suarez or this topic tbh unless we're talking about his talent and how quality he's been. but here's my two cents (or two paragraphs) worth...at the end of the day what's said on the pitch should stay on the pitch so its not very fair game to grass up your opponents in the heat of the battle. I even feel a bit sorry for John Terry. leave the thick as thieves fucker alone. he's pumped up and called anton ferdinand something, he wasnt being racist, its called sledging and it happens in almost every sport. he apologised afterwards for fuck sake...im pretty sure ferdy got over it and not before telling Terry he fucked his mum last night or something. there's far too much righteousness about all this if you ask me. thats just my opinion tho and i'll keep it there before someone points and screams "RACIST!!!" at me. fucking hell.....what is the world coming to.

but...so as to be somewhat grounded. putting this into every day context...tom, if someone worked for you and they called another member of your work force a nigger or a cunt, would you simply fine them half a weeks wages and tell them they can come back in 8 weeks time with full pay while they're suspended, shake hands (as sepp blatter would say) and all will be forgotten? I doubt it. we live in a far too righteous and politically correct society for that to be allowed to happen. Whilst the media have all been caught up on Terry and Suarez, the only thing that's really surprised me in the last month or so is how Sepp Blatter has been allowed to conitune in his own esteemed position. anyway, i'm pretty sure you yourself have a rule book bigger than the bible of the do's, don'ts and working practises etc and quite possibly loathe the majority of it (90% of which is usually bull shit company-speak). so I suppose in the scheme of things it a light penalty for suarez, though costly to liverpool for those matches given how much a key player he's been. that is a shame.

oh....and what ross said further up....spot on.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Absolutely Stu, if he had said those things the he should have the book thrown at him.

However all the evidence points toward the fact he called Evra a 'negrito' which is a common term i his native Uruguay ad completely inoffensive. It doesn't even have a equivalent in the english language, but sounds like a racist comment even though it isn't.

It came down to Evra's word against Suarez's as no-one else heard the comments, not even the other players or the cameras. This is the same Patrice Evra who has accused three other people in the game of being racist, yet none were found to be guilty.

If you read the verdict too, the FA start by saying Suarez isn't a racist but used offensive language against Evra, which the punishment is for. However he will get tarred with the 'racist' brush forever more. Whilst having a black grandad??

Evra admitted when giving evidence that he too insulted Suarez in spanish, not even his own language, but remains unpunished?

Double standards.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Well someone had to post here after the weekends antics.

Thought son what Happened?

For me personally, Suarez should have shaken his hand. End of.

The apologies today make things slightly easier but its embarrasing for anyone involved in Football that a simple hand shake could not have just sorted things before the game.

Although im an Everton fan this has no effect on my views, im also a football fan and think some premiership players really need to take a look at themselves and the messages they give out as role models.

Im also yet to here a Liverpool fan that actually think Suarez was out of order?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am

The trouble is that Suarez still thinks he is innocent and is pissed at Evra for lying about certain details. In that instance, I can understand why he didn't want to shake his hand.

However, in the bigger picture, he should have shook his hand and at least pretended that the issue was over. For such a simple gesture, it wasn't worth dragging the issue on longer. He should have risen above it and he was wrong. He was representing the club as well as himself. So thinking back on it, he was out of order.

The handshake should have been scrapped anyway like it was between Terry and Ferdinand though.

Ross is right though, sometimes the behaviour of footballers can be astonishing.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Luis Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis Suarez   Luis Suarez Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Football Chat-
Jump to: