Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Wages across the world... Empty
PostSubject: Wages across the world...   Wages across the world... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Just seen this and found it fascinating.

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/05/01/revealed-the-worlds-best-paid-teams-man-city-close-in-on-barca-and-real-madrid-010501/

It is for last season, but a few surprises there, amazingly for me I thought Spurs would have spent a lot more and Arsenals wage cap isn't that small!!

Don't know a lot about the structure of the two spanish big boys, but heard a lot of rumours they are gonna suffer big time when the FFP rules kick in, not sure how they will continue to sustain those kinds of wages?? Are both clubs laden with debt?

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Wages across the world...   Wages across the world... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Real Madrid certainly are 160m last time I heard, and i think that was b4 Ronaldo
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Wages across the world...   Wages across the world... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:33 pm

My thoughts...

Who the f..k gave Michel Platini the right to decide where and how people can spend their money in football !!!

Will City be the last club to be elevated to the heights now that the mad frenchman has got his way ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wages across the world...   Wages across the world... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Barca and Real are both in more debt than Man Utd. Strange yet true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wages across the world...   Wages across the world... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm with Paul, Platini is a jobsworth tosspot who if he had his way would have Chelsea booted out the Champions League every year which is why it was nice to dump Barca out cos he wanted a Barca v Madrid Final just so he can flog his tv rights to more countries
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Wages across the world...   Wages across the world... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:38 pm

He has always had a problem with the english as far back as I can remember....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wages across the world...   Wages across the world... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Certainly not a fan of platini, he's a total knob

But football does need to protect itself from mercenaries like the Pompy brigade

Cos for every genuine investor like big roman or whichever royal family it is that own city there's also a gillet and hicks or a gideamak (Portsmouth) that wants to come in and try and pull the wool over everyone's eyes

Locally Derby had the 3 amigos that shafted us royally, forest had Irvine scholar and some Anderson guy and notts county had munto fiancé that was a total joke and could have ruined them

As is normal in life there's a minority that have ruined it for the majority,
Back to top Go down

Wages across the world...
Page 1 of 1