Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 10:46

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich's Leicester are next up.

The game at struggling Palace this week should really yield all three points with the return to the team of Carrick although Nasri still cant make it beyond the bench and is not even given a runout in the reserves, so his match fitness is still not improving, although being in his honeymoon period he wont mind too much. No place in the reserves for Chamakh either although both he and Nasri are at least sitting on the bench.

In fact with only 5 reserves selected there will be little motivation on the first team players to push themselves in either the matches or in training, something the boss needs to address urgently especially with Leicester heading for the playoffs maybe.

5 reserves??

I was under the impression that we were only to write team changes on the sheet Paul?, meaning that last weeks reserves should carry over and play this week too?

thats correct Rich, you only have shirts 1,2,5,9 and 11 filled. feel free to send me the shirt numbers & squad numbers for the empty positions if you want to.

Just ignore me thats a load of crap...ha..I havent entered any of the team changes yet. its early what can I say. dont panic Mr Mannering. You're okay or will be once Ive entered all the team changes. apologies for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 10:58

No turn from Stuart again this week after many missed turns so I'm going to sack him i'm afraid, he hasnt contacted me at all so I have to assume he doesnt want to or cannot play at the moment.

I'll put Roma into protected status for awhile in case he does comeback and also to help protect their players some of whom are about to walkout as contracts expire.

Not sure what this means for the future of the forum either, but if need be I am willing to takeover the running of the forum and pay for its upkeep out of the game credits. Hopefully Stu will contact me sometime.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 11:08

Paul Hemmings wrote:
... I'm going to sack him i'm afraid...

Long overdue..... lol!

Not really Stu, the place isn't the same without you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 11:09

Will try and help with updating the site Paul.

Think I remember Stu saying that when we moved sites, he picked this one because it was free?
Just needs renewing every year I think?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 11:11

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Not sure what this means for the future of the forum either, but if need be I am willing to takeover the running of the forum and pay for its upkeep out of the game credits. Hopefully Stu will contact me sometime.

I am sure a number of us would be willing to help with this Paul if need be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 11:27

I can confirm that Stu has left the game, I had a facebook message from him yesterday saying he just has'nt got the time anymore and that he had made me and Paul admins. Like Tom i will try and update bits on the site to keep it ticking over plus have a little fun on the ticker tape.

P.s If anyone would like to announce a tranfer deal, or possible players leaving on the ticker then let me know via pm or Tom as i'm sure he would'nt mind doing it aswell.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 11:52

thanks for clearing that up Gaz, at least Stu is okay, I was a bit worried about him when he just seemed to disappear again.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 12:24

right Ive opened all the envelopes now i'm going to enter all the orders.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 17:09

its 1700 hours now and I'm only half way thru entering all the turns so the matches wont be played first thing tomorrow morning as usual, I'll just play it by ear tomorrow and start them as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 22:53

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Welcome to the penultimate week of this the 22nd season of Championship Football Smile

Of course, as usual, its a crucial week for many of you, so before we get started I wish you all the best of luck and may the best teams win.

I apologise. Trying to type and drink a cocktail at the same time I did a negative vote here. Sorry Paul, unintended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 23:03

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Welcome to the penultimate week of this the 22nd season of Championship Football Smile

Of course, as usual, its a crucial week for many of you, so before we get started I wish you all the best of luck and may the best teams win.

I apologise. Trying to type and drink a cocktail at the same time I did a negative vote here. Sorry Paul, unintended.

i wondered when i just looked lol ive done a positive vote must be worth amn extra few million in my finances Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 7:44

Ok, massive day for the Foxes. gonna take the boys out for a stroll around the hotel grounds
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 8:14

Another El Classico, probably around number 15/16 between me and Matt, would like to see who has won the most, Messi is having a rest and only plays in the league with Silva taking his place (maybe should have done it the other way round as there are pints involved) but I have faith in the little Spanish man.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 10:08

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

oh dear Suspect that's an automatic 10 point deduction now, didnt I mention that ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 10:35

right, Ive finished entering all the orders, going to run the friendlies, reserves & youths now, then it will be onto the league games.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 10:47

Well I hope this gunners this week put in a better performance than of late. Very poor results from the guys. After being involved in the title for over half the season disappointing to be challaging for third now. The players will have to perform this week or I shall start dropping players and try to bring in New blood during the close season.

But after 80% possesion last week n still losing I have go back to fas playing for all 3 points now.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 11:38

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

oh dear Suspect that's an automatic 10 point deduction now, didnt I mention that ? lol!

Mental note to self, engage cocktail limiter. I think it was Forest winning on the opening day that pushed me over the edge.

Big games this week. Need Ancona not to win. And then 2 cup finals and 2 youth cup finals.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 11:44

Wow, seems like you have things wrapped up at both clubs Rob!! Pretty impressive work.

Does part of you wish you had more competition sometimes though? I think France has now got more managers than Italy, which is quite surprising especially as the most competitive league when I joined was Serie A!!

Would be difficult to move to a different side though, having built up such an array of superstars!!

Would love to see you in England one day?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 11:49

Need my lot to keep focus this week, one point is all that is needed to gain promotion to the promised land.

Could wrap up the titles in the Premier Reserve and Schoolboy leagues this week, whilst a win is needed in the youth league to keep the pressure on Mark at the top of the Youth league.

Nantes fighting on all fronts after the success of the Europa league last week. Title race very much alive, cup final to come, youth cup final, and also reserve and youth leagues could be won this week too. All in all, not a bad first season with the French outfit.

Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 11:57

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Wow, seems like you have things wrapped up at both clubs Rob!! Pretty impressive work.

Does part of you wish you had more competition sometimes though? I think France has now got more managers than Italy, which is quite surprising especially as the most competitive league when I joined was Serie A!!

Would be difficult to move to a different side though, having built up such an array of superstars!!

Would love to see you in England one day?

Was actually pondering the idea of moving my feeder club to England. The Italian teams still have a load of good players plus there's Jamie at Ancona (my team/manager of the year).

This season has been average. Inter doing OK domestically but still rubbish in Europe. Won the Europa a couple of seasons ago but no traction in the Champs League. Boca have been a disaster. Lost the Libertadores final and second in the League (3 points behind but can't see River losing). Cups are a big deal for both teams.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 12:14

League games will kickoff at 1300 hours today.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 13:15

Kickoff...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 13:16

An interesting match in Brazil where Gremio are at home to Flamengo anf there's already been a goal there and its gone to Markel Susaeta to put Flamengo 1-0 in front after just 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 13:17

Steve Lee is watching the game at Old Trafford for us today and he too has an early goal, in the game against Arsenal, come in Steve...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 13:18

The Gunners flew out of the blocks and Theo Walcott has claimed the first goal of the afternon here in Manchester and after 3 minutes its now

Man United 0 Arsenal 1
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 21 Processing...   Week 21 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 13:18

Inverness have taken the lead at Celtic
Back to top Go down

Week 21 Processing...
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next