Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 24 week 2 processing ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 21 Oct - 9:20

Morning everybody, I've started to open the envelopes.

However there will have to be a delay this week before I can actually run any of the games due to one of those family commitments you just can't get out of sometimes. Apologies for the unexpected delay but it can't be helped. Thanks for your understanding.

I have to take a few days off so I'll do what I can before I leave and finish the rest when I get back.



Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 21 Oct - 9:34

Hi Paul, Hope all is ok at your end. 
My turn didnt make it to the mail box until saturday morning, so hopefully should be with you tomorrow. If not by the time you return.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 21 Oct - 9:54

No problem mate,

These things happen!

You can delay this weeks game as long as you want...I'm against Fulham, my annual beating.  Without Tevez too. Sad 

Any turns missing this week?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 21 Oct - 12:08

thus far I have turns from

Man City, Newcastle, Chelsea, Birmingham, Leicester, Plymouth, Watford, Charlton, Fulham, Inter, Real, Barcelona, Schalke and Inverness.

Nothing yet from Man United or Arsenal.


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 28 Oct - 10:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 21 Oct - 15:52

I did post mine Paul should have arrived.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 21 Oct - 17:59

Jamie@Schalke04 wrote:
I did post mine Paul should have arrived.
now arrived safely thanks Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 21 Oct - 19:41

No problem paul, hope alls well.

This week sees charlton and Fulham in The el postoffcio (doesn't work does it)

Tom has tevez missing which is obviously a major lift for any opposition but one mans misfortune opens the door for another and the hugely talented coutinho has more than enough to fill that void

There's an argument to say Carlos hasnt  quite been at full throttle over the last few months so maybe an enforced freshening up in that department might ignite things for the team with last seasons best home record where they were formidable.

Suarez is deemed not quite ready for the fixture and zabaleta misses out due unforeseen circumstances so iv tried to go for round pegs in round holes which means a familiar 442 with the usual suspects. Robben starts out wide with sandro and Milner given the job of trying to stifle England skipper gerrard.

Interestingly and perhaps foolishly iv decided to stay away from the am BW combo which served me so well in this fixture last year.

Am hoping the balance that a natural WHV tactic played as it should be with a am dy will give me sufficient balance and opportunity for Robben and valenica to get involved.

One thing I gurentee they'll be goals a plenty as I can't see either side not scoring
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 22 Oct - 23:04

Thanks guys, looking forward to running the games as soon as I get back.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 28 Oct - 10:19

I'm back in the country and continuing on with game one.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Mon 28 Oct - 10:23

Good news Paul. Have you done the data entry, or are we looking at game day being tomorrow? Smile
Hope all is well at your end.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 9:24

I'm going to schedule the Vidiprinter for 1000 hours wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 10:35

Paul Hemmings wrote:
I'm back in the country and continuing on with game one.
Hope you didn't have to fly back through that storm?

We didn't get any of it up here in the Midlands.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 12:40

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
I'm back in the country and continuing on with game one.
Hope you didn't have to fly back through that storm?

We didn't get any of it up here in the Midlands.
We did catch the storm, a normal 3 hour flight turned into a 17.5 hour marathon and I got wet, very wet. The missus was NOT happy so that made it worse as well and then on the last leg of the journey which should really have been the easiest the taxi left us stranded and took their phone off the hook lol so we had to mess around trying to arrange another ride from Truro to Stithians at the height of the storm. Luckily a taxi just happened to pass us on his way home and when he realised we were fellow Londoners he went out of his way to get us home, cant beat Londoners.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 12:42

Iv'e finished with all the data entry now and I'm going to run the friendlies, reserves, youths etc and this week's european games, ready for the league games in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 13:02

Sounds like a hell of an ordeal paul,

Back now for tea, biscuits and hemsoft
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 13:02

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
I'm back in the country and continuing on with game one.
Hope you didn't have to fly back through that storm?

We didn't get any of it up here in the Midlands.
We did catch the storm, a normal 3 hour flight turned into a 17.5 hour marathon and I got wet, very wet. The missus was NOT happy so that made it worse as well and then on the last leg of the journey which should really have been the easiest the taxi left us stranded and took their phone off the hook lol so we had to mess around trying to arrange another ride from Truro to Stithians at the height of the storm. Luckily a taxi just happened to pass us on his way home and when he realised we were fellow Londoners he went out of his way to get us home, cant beat Londoners.
Sounds like an absolute nightmare!!! affraid 

Anyone else affected by the storm? No-one can beat that surely?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 13:02

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Iv'e finished with all the data entry now and I'm going to run the friendlies, reserves, youths etc and this week's european games, ready for the league games in the morning.
Good work Paul, any chance of the European results when they are complete?
Back to top Go down
Rich@Birmingham
Championship 90/90
Championship 90/90
avatar

Posts : 192
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 14:35

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
I'm back in the country and continuing on with game one.
Hope you didn't have to fly back through that storm?

We didn't get any of it up here in the Midlands.
We did catch the storm, a normal 3 hour flight turned into a 17.5 hour marathon and I got wet, very wet. The missus was NOT happy so that made it worse as well and then on the last leg of the journey which should really have been the easiest the taxi left us stranded and took their phone off the hook lol so we had to mess around trying to arrange another ride from Truro to Stithians at the height of the storm. Luckily a taxi just happened to pass us on his way home and when he realised we were fellow Londoners he went out of his way to get us home, cant beat Londoners.
Sounds like an absolute nightmare!!! affraid 

Anyone else affected by the storm? No-one can beat that surely?
Sunday morning was a wee bit breezy but apart from that nothing out of the ordinary up ere! Holland seemed to get hit quite hard after it left our shores.
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
avatar

Posts : 217
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 38
Location : Eythorne kent

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Tue 29 Oct - 20:39

Power was out for about 6 hours and a few roads blocked around the village but nothing like the fun Paul had
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Wed 30 Oct - 9:54

the players are out warming up and the games are about ready to kickoff...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Wed 30 Oct - 9:55

hang on somebody mentioned tea and biscuits brb Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Wed 30 Oct - 9:59

and we're off...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Wed 30 Oct - 10:00

Paris 1 Nantes 0 Sulejmani on 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Wed 30 Oct - 10:01

Good start....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   Wed 30 Oct - 10:01

Dundee Utd 0 Rangers 1 Bosingwa on 3 minutes.
Miami 1 Chicago 0 Marney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 2 processing ...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 24 week 2 processing ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: