Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 24 week 4 processing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2278
Join date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 12:54

Paul - did my turn ever show up?

#feelingroyalmaillove
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 13:46

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul - did my turn ever show up?

#feelingroyalmaillove
not yet Rob although I did receive a redcard this morning saying they tried to deliver a special delivery letter while I was in the shower.

I have now received Leicester's orders. I'll process them for you next week Rich.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2278
Reputation : 676
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 14:08

It was just regular post from me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 17:26

Paul, is there any particular reason why my keeper Cedric carasso decided to take himself forward in the 82nd minute for a corner.

Iv mixed emotions about this as while I'm delighted he scored im a little concerned long term with this.

Maybe he got bored of watching Mario and luis making a balls up of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 17:45

Will@Fulham wrote:
Paul, is there any particular reason why my keeper Cedric carasso decided to take himself forward in the 82nd minute for a corner.

Iv mixed emotions about this as while I'm delighted he scored im a little concerned long term with this.

Maybe he got bored of watching Mario and luis making a balls up of it Smile
I expect you have your GKUP option switched on maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 19:01

The what now??? Lol

I didn't know that was an option?

How and where do I change that?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 20:59

Will@Fulham wrote:
The what now??? Lol

I didn't know that was an option?

How and where do I change that?
The champions, ladies and gentlemen.

Not sure what that says about the rest of us....affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 22:17

Lmao!!

Oh come on, I'll give a pound to anyone who can hand on heart say they knew about the gkup button or where it is
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Wed 27 Nov - 22:22

One other thing Paul.

Not quite as important as my keeper Going swanning off ....but

I went to 'new' a young lad called
Liam Moore, sent a page about him With my turn, position, DOB the usual stuff but I seem to have equired the journeyman that is luke Moore, former villa came to derby on loan, didn't do a lot went back again, last seen in swanseas ressys I believe.

Could u have a quick look at that when time permits
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
avatar

Posts : 217
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 38
Location : Eythorne kent

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Thu 28 Nov - 7:57

Will@Fulham wrote:
Lmao!!

Oh come on, I'll give a pound to anyone who can hand on heart say they knew about the gkup button or where it is
I did, that's lesson 1708
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Thu 28 Nov - 7:57

Will@Fulham wrote:
The what now??? Lol

I didn't know that was an option?

How and where do I change that?
order sheet - options - GK

set it to N
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Thu 28 Nov - 8:06

Will@Fulham wrote:
One other thing Paul.

Not quite as important as my keeper Going swanning off ....but

I went to 'new' a young lad called
Liam Moore, sent a page about him With my turn, position, DOB the usual stuff but I seem to have equired the journeyman that is luke Moore, former villa came to derby on loan, didn't do a lot went back again, last seen in swanseas ressys I believe.

Could u have a quick look at that when time permits
Liam Moore is already at Villa. Returned Luke Moore and reimbursed Feyenoord's £250,000.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   Thu 28 Nov - 8:16

Thanks, and thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 24 week 4 processing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 24 week 4 processing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: