Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 25 week 24 processing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 3592
Join date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Sun 6 Sep - 13:15

Good work mate, another vey strong squad. Birmingham will certainly be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Rich@Birmingham
Championship 90/90
Championship 90/90
avatar

Posts : 193
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Sun 6 Sep - 13:27

Alot resting on the shoulders of player of the year and new club captain big Marouane
Back to top Go down
Rich@Birmingham
Championship 90/90
Championship 90/90
avatar

Posts : 193
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Fri 11 Sep - 18:12

Hi Paul, was delayed getting back from Budapest and have just got home, will pop turn in post this evening so all being well it should be with you monday morning.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Sat 12 Sep - 7:29

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Hi Paul, was delayed getting back from Budapest and have just got home, will pop turn in post this evening so all being well it should be with you monday morning.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Sun 13 Sep - 13:39

Tom@Charlton wrote:
It is a massive pressure on him, considering he is only 19.  Next Henry by all accounts..... Shocked

As starts go, it wasn't bad was it?

Very Henry-esque!!

Review coming your way very soon Paul, did you see the goal?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Sun 13 Sep - 14:55

Decent appearance from Iheanacho too!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Sun 13 Sep - 17:43

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
It is a massive pressure on him, considering he is only 19.  Next Henry by all accounts..... Shocked

As starts go, it wasn't bad was it?

Very Henry-esque!!

Review coming your way very soon Paul, did you see the goal?

You want me to watch a Man Utd game ?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   Sun 13 Sep - 18:44

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
It is a massive pressure on him, considering he is only 19.  Next Henry by all accounts..... Shocked

As starts go, it wasn't bad was it?

Very Henry-esque!!

Review coming your way very soon Paul, did you see the goal?

You want me to watch a Man Utd game ?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 25 week 24 processing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 25 week 24 processing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: