Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 26 week 3 processing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master


Posts : 21124
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:18

Santos 7 Sao Paulo 0 Keirrison on 87 minutes.
Watford 2 Charlton 0 Pogba.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2250
Reputation : 655
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:18

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Crewe 0 Preston 2 Ings header on 69 minutes.
That's a bit of a come down from his 11-1.

Paul ...... Just checking the Inter game kicked off?
When I said kicked off, I didn't mean in a fighting sense but .....

lol!
Paul using the 'Madison Square Garden' over ride code.

Something seems to be working for you.
I'm delighted!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:19

Gremio 4 Criciuma 1 Leal on 88 minutes.
Soton 2 Oldham 3 Nugent penalty.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:19

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Santos 7 Sao Paulo 0 Keirrison on 87 minutes.
Watford 2 Charlton 0 Pogba.

Done. Season over.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:20

Sheff Utd 0 Banstead 3 Ball on 91 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Geoff@ManCity
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
avatar

Posts : 97
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2012-08-20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:23

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Santos 7 Sao Paulo 0 Keirrison on 87 minutes.
Watford 2 Charlton 0 Pogba.

Done. Season over.

One hell of a crazy opening few fixtures for you Tom
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:23

and the final whistle blows...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:24

i'm going to forego the roundup for now and run the transfers first...
Back to top Go down
Geoff@ManCity
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
avatar

Posts : 97
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2012-08-20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:25

6-1 to me then ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:26

not many transfers this week, running the coaching and finances now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:27

Geoff@ManCity wrote:
6-1 to me then ?

ahh No ...  Get Out
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1407
Reputation : 293
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:32

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Santos 7 Sao Paulo 0 Keirrison on 87 minutes.
Watford 2 Charlton 0 Pogba.

Done. Season over.
Same for Plymouth - the worst start to the season for me I could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:34

Brazil

Flamengo 9 +13
Santos 6 +11
Gremio 6 +6
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:35

Eircom

Cherry 9 +4
Cork City 7 +4
Waterford 6 +0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:36

Premiership

Watford 9 +10
Man City 7 +4
Arsenal 6 +2
Fulham 6 +2
Leicester 6 +0

No Plymouth, no Charlton and no Birmingham but only 3 games played, so plenty of time for things to change.


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Thu 15 Oct - 11:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:38

Le Championnat

Nantes 9 +5
Paris 7 +5
Etienne 7 +3
Monaco 6 +4
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:39

Bundesliga

Schalke 7 +4
Berlin 6 +6
Bayern 6 +2
Duisberg 6 +1
Hamburg 6 -2

a shock defeat for Bayern this week keeps things very close in Germany.


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Thu 15 Oct - 11:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:39

Eredivisie

Sittard 9 +5
Feyenoord 9 +5
Ajax 7 +4
PSV 6 +4
Twente 6 +4
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:41

Serie A

Inter 9 +5
Cagliari 7 +6
Fiorentina 6 +1
Roma 6 +0
Ancona 5 +8
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:42

La Liga

Real 9 +3
Betis 7 +3
Bilbao 6 +3
Barcelona 5 +5
Valencia 4 +2

Woeful start by Valencia after all his blustering at the end of last season.


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Thu 15 Oct - 11:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
International 94/94
International 94/94
avatar

Posts : 388
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:47

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Bundesliga

Schalke 7 +4
Berlin 6 +6
Bayern 6 +2
Duisberg 6 +1
Hamburg 6 -2

a shock defeat for Bayern this week keeps things very close in Germany.

(a la Mr Burns) 'Eeexxxxcellent'
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 11:54

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

Watford 9 +10
Man City 7 +4
Arsenal 6 +2
Fulham 6 +2
Leicester 6 +0

No Plymouth, no Charlton and no Birmingham but only 3 games played, so plenty of time for things to change.

Not when Man City don't lose there isn't, two horse race.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3563
Reputation : 1108
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 12:02

Two massive fixtures coming too early for an unsettled side.  Away to City and Watford are two fixtures you have to pick up points in but this season it wasn't to be, whether lack of quality or too many new faces etc. Fixture list wasn't kind.

Need to keep a settled side and go again next year.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 12:14

Trending is the in phrase at the moment across social media and I guess we can nick it and apply it to CF if we want to...

From my point of view it is good to see a tactical system emerge to challenge the status quo of the last ten or so years, whereas the go to system has always been FAS for teams that had a top class target man, it is good to see some of you moving over to ISF if you have a top class centre forward, and as with opponents that use FAS teams will need to adopt to cope with opponents that use ISF.

Positionally an AM interacts directly with a TM and a CC interacts directly with a CF so take from that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1407
Reputation : 293
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 12:28

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Trending is the in phrase at the moment across social media and I guess we can nick it and apply it to CF if we want to...

From my point of view it is good to see a tactical system emerge to challenge the status quo of the last ten or so years, whereas the go to system has always been FAS for teams that had a top class target man, it is good to see some of you moving over to ISF if you have a top class centre forward, and as with opponents that use FAS teams will need to adopt to cope with opponents that use ISF.

Positionally an AM interacts directly with a TM and a CC interacts directly with a CF so take from that what you will.
Thanks for this Paul. Am I correct in saying therefore that a CF will be unmarked if a team plays CL and CR? Does one of the CB's not pick up the CF - IRL tends to be one might look to mark and the other sweeps behind to pick up others?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21124
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   Thu 15 Oct - 12:29

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Trending is the in phrase at the moment across social media and I guess we can nick it and apply it to CF if we want to...

From my point of view it is good to see a tactical system emerge to challenge the status quo of the last ten or so years, whereas the go to system has always been FAS for teams that had a top class target man, it is good to see some of you moving over to ISF if you have a top class centre forward, and as with opponents that use FAS teams will need to adopt to cope with opponents that use ISF.

Positionally an AM interacts directly with a TM and a CC interacts directly with a CF so take from that what you will.
Thanks for this Paul. Am I correct in saying therefore that a CF will be unmarked if a team plays CL and CR? Does one of the CB's not pick up the CF - IRL tends to be one might look to mark and the other sweeps behind to pick up others?

true Ben, but with ISF you also have to mark the ST and the S2 so the CF tends to be unmarked some of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 26 week 3 processing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 26 week 3 processing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: