Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Best CF dilemma ever. Empty
PostSubject: Best CF dilemma ever.   Best CF dilemma ever. Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 17:58

A real heart to heart was had in the Wilson household over the weekend as a couple of major scouting/signing dilemmas came up.

Ollie wants to put in a bid for a young Everton midfielder because, "his mummy cuts granny's hair and I've met him and he signed an England program for me". The player has also been captain of one of the England you teams hence signing a relevant program. Probably a sensible acquisition.

The second proposed signing was even more personal.  Ollie's cousin has just signed at Barnet ...... as a 9 year old and Ollie was keen to sign him so he'd be his manager (unfortunately/fortunately Sam isn't on FIFA yet/will ever be). Ollie's dilemma is that he might be a bit crap and if he does sign him doesn't want to make his cousin feel bad. Ollie was last seen shaking his head saying, "He's no Joe Hart, is he?". I'm actually not sure he's even a Massimo Taibi or an Andy Dibble so Ollie may have a point.

The harsh realities of a schoolboy CF manager.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Best CF dilemma ever.   Best CF dilemma ever. Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 18:01

I should add Ollie actually had the conversation with his cousin, Sam (also his best friend), to break the bad news to him.
Back to top Go down
Ollie@Preston
Conference - 84/84
Conference - 84/84
Ollie@Preston

PostSubject: Re: Best CF dilemma ever.   Best CF dilemma ever. Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 11:58

He's just not Preston standard.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Best CF dilemma ever.   Best CF dilemma ever. Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 14:47

LOL

This lad'll go far....
Back to top Go down

Best CF dilemma ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Football Chat-
Jump to: