Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 26 Week 10 processing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2279
Join date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:29

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Serie A

Inter 22 +11
Juventus 22 +10
Napoli 20 +14
Cagliari 18 +9
Ancona 17 +16
AC Milan 16 +7
Roma 16 +0
Fiorentina 16 -2
Parma 10 -9

its the tightest its been for a long time here in Italy with Inter seemingly in the midst of a few changes and improvements all round from the challenging sides. Bad result for Juve this week though as they could have gone top.
The biggest issue I'm having (I think) is disruption. Trying to compete in cups (especially having he group of death in the CL) and league means having to prioritise almost every week. Not sure when I last played what I consider my best team in the league. And if I look at Watford who I consider a particularly good team they struggled in Europe but are doing well in the league. An easier European group really has a huge knock on bonus effect on being able to field a stronger league side. Decisions, decisions .....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:31

Campeonato Portugues

Lisbon 28 +18
Benfica 26 +18
Belenenses 24 +14
Maritimo 15 +4
Porto 14 +5

Both Lisbon and Benfica are under consideration by new managers, one from game 2 who has expressed an interest in managing a european side ( he manages Spurs in game 2 ) and one from Davie Gallacher who use to play in game two as the Hibs manager, some of you may know.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:33

Scotland Premier

St Johnstone 30 +30
Celtic 21 +8
Inverness 20 +6
Rangers 19 +10
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:34

Scotland First Division

Hearts 26 +20
Kilmarnock 20 +5
Dundee 16 +2
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:35

Scotland Second Division

Morton 23 +10
Dunfermline 23 +9
Arbroath 18 +4
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:36

La Liga

Real Madrid 23 +8
Barcelona 22 +18
Betis 21 +13
Valencia 20 +10
Sociedad 17 +1
Bilbao 17 -1
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
International 94/94
International 94/94
avatar

Posts : 401
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:38

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Serie A

Inter 22 +11
Juventus 22 +10
Napoli 20 +14
Cagliari 18 +9
Ancona 17 +16
AC Milan 16 +7
Roma 16 +0
Fiorentina 16 -2
Parma 10 -9

its the tightest its been for a long time here in Italy with Inter seemingly in the midst of a few changes and improvements all round from the challenging sides. Bad result for Juve this week though as they could have gone top.
The biggest issue I'm having (I think) is disruption. Trying to compete in cups (especially having he group of death in the CL) and league means having to prioritise almost every week. Not sure when I last played what I consider my best team in the league. And if I look at Watford who I consider a particularly good team they struggled in Europe but are doing well in the league. An easier European group really has a huge knock on bonus effect on being able to field a stronger league side. Decisions, decisions .....

You're bang-on there Rob. Made the mistake of playing my best team in both CL and League a couple of turns ago, and the league match was very 'tired' - even though I tried to reduce the tiredness by resting instead of training, learnt my lesson....
...what did 'dubya' once say? "Fool me once.....shame on......you....fool me.....(glazed look)...............you can't get fooled again". Jesus, leader of the free world! Dick!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:39

MLS

Cosmos 21 +8
Harrisburg 20 +9
Chicago 20 +9
Tampa Bay 18 +3

It is very close here in the MLS with brothers Brandon and Josh fighting it ou for top spot and me right on their tails Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:40

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Serie A

Inter 22 +11
Juventus 22 +10
Napoli 20 +14
Cagliari 18 +9
Ancona 17 +16
AC Milan 16 +7
Roma 16 +0
Fiorentina 16 -2
Parma 10 -9

its the tightest its been for a long time here in Italy with Inter seemingly in the midst of a few changes and improvements all round from the challenging sides. Bad result for Juve this week though as they could have gone top.
The biggest issue I'm having (I think) is disruption. Trying to compete in cups (especially having he group of death in the CL) and league means having to prioritise almost every week. Not sure when I last played what I consider my best team in the league. And if I look at Watford who I consider a particularly good team they struggled in Europe but are doing well in the league. An easier European group really has a huge knock on bonus effect on being able to field a stronger league side. Decisions, decisions .....

You're bang-on there Rob. Made the mistake of playing my best team in both CL and League a couple of turns ago, and the league match was very 'tired' - even though I tried to reduce the tiredness by resting instead of training, learnt my lesson....
...what did 'dubya' once say? "Fool me once.....shame on......you....fool me.....(glazed look)...............you can't get fooled again". Jesus, leader of the free world! Dick!

God help us all I need a bigger umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 12:41

I'm onto the transfers now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 13:20

some big deals this week...not least of all and this is not a comprehensive list as usual...

Ross Barkley moves to Watford from Newcastle with Xherdan Shaqiri and Juan Cuadrado moving the other way. Watford are fast becoming the Galacticos of the Premiership.

Edinson Cavani joins Schalke for £30millions and in a surprising move Khedira joins him in exchange for cash and Embolo from Inter Milan.

Roma buy Javier Pastore from Nantes for £25millions.

Inter sign Aubameyang from their Scottish associated club Hearts for £9millions.

Nantes sign Leandro Damiao from Feyenoord for £20millions and a player.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 13:22

training and finances now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 17:01

I'll send out the email turns in the morning, thanks for your company.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 17:08

Thanks Paul, appreciated as always.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
International 94/94
International 94/94
avatar

Posts : 401
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 17:31

Thanks P.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1422
Reputation : 296
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 17:34

Paul Hemmings wrote:
I'll send out the email turns in the morning, thanks for your company.
Great stuff and thanks as ever Paul!
Back to top Go down
Dave@Spurs
League One 88/88
League One 88/88
avatar

Posts : 122
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2015-12-19
Age : 61
Location : Chopwell, Gateshead

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 17:36

Paul Hemmings wrote:
I'll send out the email turns in the morning, thanks for your company.
Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
Andy@Leicester
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2016-02-01
Age : 54
Location : North Shields

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 20:05

Hi all, obviously delighted with a winning start and glad to be on board.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Thu 4 Feb - 20:15

Welcome Andy.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
International 94/94
International 94/94
avatar

Posts : 401
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Fri 5 Feb - 0:32

Hi Andy, welcome...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Fri 5 Feb - 10:13

Email order sheets all sent out, any problems let me know and I'll get to them tomorrow. 

Welcome Andy.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Fri 5 Feb - 21:03

Slight problem, went down the post office to buy stamps and post the order sheets only to find the post office had gone, literally not there any more. Apparently we now have an emergency po in the village library book shop so I trudged up there in the rain and wind only to find the bloke who runs it was off sick. So no stamps until monday i'm afraid unless I find time over the weekend to go into town, so the order sheets may be a bit later arriving than normal.


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Fri 5 Feb - 21:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Fri 5 Feb - 21:06

Paul, do you want me to send you some?  Use it as credit, can send them tomorrow so you get them Monday morning?

Can do that on-going if it is going to save you a headache?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Fri 5 Feb - 21:20

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul, do you want me to send you some?  Use it as credit, can send them tomorrow so you get them Monday morning?

Can do that on-going if it is going to save you a headache?

Thanks for the offer Tom, that would be a good idea if I didn't use so many stamps, I'm currently spending between £70 and £80 a month on stamps between games one and two, now I know the po is gone I can make other arrangements, I'll just buy more when they are open. However just as a one-off this time to help out you could send me 48 stamps with a bill and I can credit your account if that's possible ?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Fri 5 Feb - 21:23

No worries, which stamps do you want? Normal first class or do you use large letter ones?

If I send them special delivery you would have to sign for them, sometime before 1 on Monday? Would that be ok, or might you be out?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   Fri 5 Feb - 21:27

Normal first class and I'll be here monday to sign for them, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 10 processing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 26 Week 10 processing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: