Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 26 Week 21 processing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master


Posts : 21123
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:13

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Campeonato Brasileiro

Flamengo 59 +84
Santos 54 +70
Sao Paulo 42 +14

Flamengo are crowned Champions of Brazil after a goal less draw killed off any slim hopes Santos had of catching them. Next season will be much closer with no less than 7 Brazilian teams now managed and I am looking forward to the increased competition but well done to Matt his side deserves it.


Oops, sorry Paul.... Embarassed

No you're not  lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3562
Reputation : 1107
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:13

Literally on the floor again, but in shock this time!!

Seems like reverse psychology works a treat for the players, now just to convince them I don't care what happens next week....

Rob's description was scarily close to the truth.....
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3562
Reputation : 1107
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:14

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Campeonato Brasileiro

Flamengo 59 +84
Santos 54 +70
Sao Paulo 42 +14

Flamengo are crowned Champions of Brazil after a goal less draw killed off any slim hopes Santos had of catching them. Next season will be much closer with no less than 7 Brazilian teams now managed and I am looking forward to the increased competition but well done to Matt his side deserves it.


Oops, sorry Paul.... Embarassed

No you're not  lol!

Lol, Cool
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:15

Premiership

Fulham 42 +21
Watford 42 +20
Charlton 42 +19

Wow, definitely the closest Premiership runin I have ever seen in 26 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2249
Reputation : 654
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:16

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

Fulham 42 +21
Watford 42 +20
Charlton 42 +19

Wow, definitely the closest runin I have ever seen in 26 seasons.


Who plays who next week?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:17

next week

Birmingham vs Fulham
Watford vs Plymouth
Leicester vs Charlton
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3562
Reputation : 1107
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:19

Paul Hemmings wrote:
next week

Birmingham vs Fulham
Watford vs Plymouth
Leicester vs Charlton


Pick a favourite from that.....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:20

Championship

Liverpool 49 +32
Villa 47 +42
Blackburn 43 +22

Liverpool and Villa are both promoted to the top flight after the draw at Anfield.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:20

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
next week

Birmingham vs Fulham
Watford vs Plymouth
Leicester vs Charlton


Pick a favourite from that.....

a few bungs might be in order Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:21

League One

Soton 42 +27
Burnley 40 +17
Oldham 40 +16

still very close down here with all still to play for.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3562
Reputation : 1107
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:23

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
next week

Birmingham vs Fulham
Watford vs Plymouth
Leicester vs Charlton


Pick a favourite from that.....

a few bungs might be in order Smile

After ending Santos' title challenge I think it might cost me quite a lot.....
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3562
Reputation : 1107
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:23

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Championship

Liverpool 49 +32
Villa 47 +42
Blackburn 43 +22

Liverpool and Villa are both promoted to the top flight after the draw at Anfield.


Congrats Rob, fantastic achievement in such a short time.

Welcome to the big league.....be afraid.....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:24

League Two

Banstead 56 +52
Wednesday 54 +35
Wimbledon 46 +26

Banstead have a huge game next week away at rejuvenated Tranmere whilst Wednesday have the small matter of the Sheffield Derby to contend with.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:25

Conference

Preston 53 +56
Wycombe 46 +27
Luton 38 +13
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:26

Isthmian

Carlisle did their chances of beating the drop the world of good by jumping to eighth a point above the drop zone.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:27

Spartan

Brighton 51 +41
Wigan 41 +18

Crouchy leads his team mates up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2249
Reputation : 654
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:27

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Championship

Liverpool 49 +32
Villa 47 +42
Blackburn 43 +22

Liverpool and Villa are both promoted to the top flight after the draw at Anfield.

See you all next season.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:30

Le Championnat

Paris 52 +42
Etienne 50 +42
Monaco 49 +26
Nantes 49 +30

still a four horse race in France but Etienne coming through like a steam train in recent weeks as the other three sides all stumble and stagger to the finish line. Who will it be ?

Lyon vs Paris
Etienne vs Nantes
Cannes vs Monaco

does that make Paris favorites ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:34

Bundesliga

Schalke 51 +47
Bayern 51 +33
Berlin 47 +34

a two horse race now to the finish line with Schalke on for the double maybe but what a tough game to finish on away at Berlin whilst Bayern take a stroll to Duisberg. Bayern must be favorites now.

Berlin vs Schalke
Duisberg vs Bayern
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3562
Reputation : 1107
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:36

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Le Championnat

Paris 52 +42
Etienne 50 +42
Monaco 49 +26
Nantes 49 +30

still a four horse race in France but Etienne coming through like a steam train in recent weeks as the other three sides all stumble and stagger to the finish line. Who will it be ?

Lyon vs Paris
Etienne vs Nantes
Cannes vs Monaco

does that make Paris favorites ?

Paris must be favourites and deserve to be top after their consistent form this year.
Nantes rebuilding quite a lot this year, too many changes causing a lot of disruption. However the average age has reduced and hoping for a better turn out next year if this current squad can knit together.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:38

Eredivisie

Feyenoord 51 +39
PSV 49 +28
Ajax 45 +33
Rotterdam 39 +17

An easy home game against Maastricht is all that stands in the way of Feyenoord claiming the Dutch league title for only the second time in their history but they need to make sure because PSV entertain Alkmaar.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3562
Reputation : 1107
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:42

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Eredivisie

Feyenoord 51 +39
PSV 49 +28
Ajax 45 +33
Rotterdam 39 +17

An easy home game against Maastricht is all that stands in the way of Feyenoord claiming the Dutch league title for only the second time in their history but they need to make sure because PSV entertain Alkmaar.


Wow, so if Vliia finish second and Feyenoord do it, does that mean Ollie has won more league titles this year than Rob?  (Ignoring the Champions League)
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:42

Serie A

Napoli 44 +31
Juventus 44 +28
Roma 43 +14
Inter 42 +26

Blimey, it's almost as close here as it is in the Premiership, Napoli hit the top after Juve stuttered but the outsiders from Rome maintain their impressive charge as they burst from the shadows to stake their claim.

Parma vs Roma
Napoli vs Fiorentina
Milan vs Juventus
Inter vs Ancona

four tough games next week anything can still happen here.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:45

Campeonato Portuguesa

Lisbon 54 +36
Benfica 52 +40
Porto 41 +17

easy games all round next week so I cant see this changing much now.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21123
Reputation : 914
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:48

St Johnstone were crowned Scottish Premier League Champions a few week sback but elsewhere

Scottish First

Hearts 52 +40
Dundee 31 -1

Hearts will be promoted to the Premiership as First Division winners although Rob may not be there next season as he is rumoured to looking for a new challenge outside the Scottish league.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2249
Reputation : 654
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   Wed 6 Jul - 13:49

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Eredivisie

Feyenoord 51 +39
PSV 49 +28
Ajax 45 +33
Rotterdam 39 +17

An easy home game against Maastricht is all that stands in the way of Feyenoord claiming the Dutch league title for only the second time in their history but they need to make sure because PSV entertain Alkmaar.


Wow, so if Vliia finish second and Feyenoord do it, does that mean Ollie has won more league titles this year than Rob?  (Ignoring the Champions League)

I'm afraid I'm unable to provide a coherent quote at this time so I can neither confirm nor deny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 21 processing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 26 Week 21 processing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: