Paul Hemmings
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 9 processing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:41

Okay the last set of orders are a big envelope and they are from...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:42

Jamie at Watford
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:46

Mikel Arteta makes a welcome return at playmaker this week for Watford in place of Diaby for the game at home to Paul Dickov's Oldham side.

There's a review for Borja Valero and a place in the youth academy for a couple of promising youngsters. The highly rated Jake Livermore is given a new contract and Jamie is interested in signing Luke James and Jeremie Boga whilst he send scouts to have a look at a secret target.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:46

Nothing from my opponent Rich at Leicester Question

Surely he can't be that confident?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:47

The cup game against Stoke shouldnt prove too difficult and Jamie drafts in Jones, Diaby, Dembele, Ba and Kranjcar for a game in the cup.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:54

Ancona make one change with Cisse replacing the rested Quagliarella at striker for the game at home to Maradona's Napoli and a three game unbeaten run will see Ancona go into the game full of confidence, with top man Totti in top form.

Ancona are also interested in signing Cristian Tello as well as Bryan Cristante, and also find room in their academy for a couple of talented youngsters. A review for Javier Garcia and an interest in another mystery youngster continue to support Jamie's long term building plans at Ancona.

Although an attempt to trial Fraizer Campbell from Manchester United wont work as you can only trial players from brazilian or argentine league clubs.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 5 Mar - 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:56

Thats it for the turns now I'm going to start entering the orders.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 11:58

No, one last turn, just delivered by the postman, from Rich at Leicester...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:04

The Big news from Leicester is an attempt to snatch the much sought after Frazier Campbell from off United's bench, the deal involving Kalinic going in the opposite direction. It'll be interesting to see if Sir Alex will agree to release one of england's bright prospects.

New contracts for three other major stars will cement their morale and that can only be good for club morale as well as Leicester look to climb up the table and away from seventh place.

A review for Tim Krul looks interesting as his star rises.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 5 Mar - 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:08

A cup game against Reading wont be a walkover for sure and in come Alan Hutton for Kyle Walker, Keith Andrews for Poulsen and Kieron Richardson for a game. Rich also gives John Carew a chance at centre forward.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:09

Paul Hemmings wrote:
A tough game this week for Barcelona as they travel to Valencia with just one change that sees Alexis Ruano come in for the rested Raul Albiol at centreback.

Bugger, thought i was at home this week. Will be interesting to see what comes out of the longer pitch, still at least i'm not playing the WIN tactic!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:11

Real Betis are playing at home this week against Real Madrid and they will be hoping to take advantage of Real's disruption with a settleed side that includes just 2 changes from last week, in come Sulemani for the suspended Rodriguez at playmaker, and Diego Milito comes in for the young Krkic at striker.

Should be a very interesting game this with Betis trying hard to avoid another home defeat following last weeks defeat at home to Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:13

Paul does the proirity rule still exist on 'new's'? As in priority rule 4?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:17

Big transfer news from Betis is an attempt to grab Marik Hamsik from Besiktas.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:18

Matt@Barcelona wrote:
Paul does the proirity rule still exist on 'new's'? As in priority rule 4?

yes this rule covers players not on the database or players at unmanaged clubs.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 12:32

A word of warning about doing two or more swapbids involving the same player.

Its fine as long as you realise that I have no way of ordering the swapbids, the system decides what order they are processed in depending on mainly the priority list but on other things too. So either deal could go through and they wont go through in any particular order.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:26

do people still swap? i thought it was pretty much impossible to do now.

ahhh i remember the days when i was king of the swap shop, eh paul lol
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:30

Stuart@Roma wrote:
do people still swap? i thought it was pretty much impossible to do now.

ahhh i remember the days when i was king of the swap shop, eh paul lol

Didn't know you were about in the 70's Stu!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:31

haha, im only just about young enough to remember that programme.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:32

lol, certainly not my era thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:40

This is the first case Ive noticed where an attitude 1 player wont sign a new contract and will become out of contract next week. Its happened to Thomas Hitzisperger at Newcastle, whose last 10 game history reads SSSSFFFSFF which would be spoton for an attitude 2 player but he is attitude 1 and will expect to play more often.

i expect this needs discussing as it will continue to happen more frequently now the first attitude 1 contract has run down. Your thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:48

Paul Hemmings wrote:
This is the first case Ive noticed where an attitude 1 player wont sign a new contract and will become out of contract next week. Its happened to Thomas Hitzisperger at Newcastle, whose last 10 game history reads SSSSFFFSFF which would be spoton for an attitude 2 player but he is attitude 1 and will expect to play more often.

i expect this needs discussing as it will continue to happen more frequently now the first attitude 1 contract has run down. Your thoughts ?

Just looked at his recent appearance record.. 6 games for Wolfsburg, four subs appearances and two for the first team.

This is easy... make him Atitude 2.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:53

trouble is mark, the attitude has to be reflective of him in terms of the game environment, not real life
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 13:56

imo paul....i think, if its was possible, you could maybe make it that a sub appearance counts as 1/2 an appearance? this would help a bit i think. i dont think you should go too mad though cos i think the system looks quite good.

i had a chat with rob about attitudes the other day and while at first i found it frustrating....i kind of agree with the thought that it makes you think about the priorities in your team. however, i think if subs got a small appearance bonus it will help matters a little but still give managers a headache when it comes to selection and contracts.

i suppose this way an attitude 2 player could get 10 sub appearances and still be "happy" with his situation. though of course you only have three sub options in which to do that so you'd still have to prioritise. an attitude 1 imo should expect to play 80% of games in a 10 game period, rather than 90% cos it seems to me players get tired after 4 consecutive games. so there needs to be an allowance for that...imo.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 14:15

I do have this other idea, not that it'll help hitzlsperger much:

99CR - All First XI

97CR - Group A nations - Attitude 1
97CR - Group B & C nations - First XI

95CR - Group A nations - Attitude 2
95CR - Group B & C nations - Attitude 1

94CR - Group A nations - First 18
94CR - Group B & C nations - Attitude 2

92CR - Group A nations - No Attitude
92CR - Group B & C nations - First 18

First XI - 80% / 90%
Attitude 1 - 60% / 70%
Attitude 2 - 40% / 50%

Sub = 1/2 appearance.

just some thoughts. atm my only concern is you still have to leave players out after every 4 games cos they get knackered. so i think 80% really should be the highest % of games a player wants to play.

i still think this would give everyone a headache but i guess it depends what everyone else thinks. Even with the above my Roma team would still be forced to sell players and find contracts being refused, so i'm not suggesting this to suit my own situation in case anyone thinks that lol.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 14:28

Mark@Newcastle wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Just looked at his recent appearance record.. 6 games for Wolfsburg, four subs appearances and two for the first team.

This is easy... make him Atitude 2.. Very Happy

That sort of record seesm very similar to his appearance record when he use to play for Villa, and that seemed to be the main reason he left Villa as soon as he could, so im inclined to think he will do the same when his Wolfsburg contract expires.

We did review him from a 9595 Ger int on attitude 2 to a 9797 Ger int on 43caps and for these players the system auto sets attitude to 1. The only way he can be an attiotude 2 is if I review him back to 9595. which might be more realistic ?
Back to top Go down

Week 9 processing
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next