Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 13 build up... Empty
PostSubject: Week 13 build up...   Week 13 build up... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 20:38

I do miss the build up a little that we used to have going on here. Pauls processing is fantastic but always like to know if any big deals are in the offing, or any big games between the top clubs?

What is going on with you this week? Anything major, big game ahead?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 build up...   Week 13 build up... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 23:17

Hopefully the on trial David Henen signs on full time at Inter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 build up...   Week 13 build up... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 6:30

good point i miss this bit too.

A disruptive week this week for Fulham with the gaffer absent from the training ground due to a rather potentent case of the two bob bits, the players were left wondering what was going on.......no change there then.

so unfortunately bit of a rushed job this week although now it seems my body is waking me up at daft a clock so am able to post this at about 5.30am.

Away to rather solid looking Everton side who despite losing Cahill this week still look reasonable and are one of the few sides that line up AL AR so as Tom clearly pointed out to me a TM may be ill advised and being as Robben is upset with me for not being around the training ground to massage his ego i darnt play him at TM.

Have gone back to my away day pack the midfield 4.3.3 with bugger all creativity in the middle but looking to the flamboyant dutchmann,Tony V or Big bad bobby to nick me a goal - little more adventurous i suppose as have gone for AM BW PM as opposed to my normal AM BW DY.

not tried this take on the WIN formation so will be interested to see how it pans out.

Found a couple of News that i printed out a while ago so have used them this week, and done a few rehires, nothing to get exctited about just looking to keep things ticking over.

At Feyanoord where the league campaign has stuttered a little in the last two weeks and weve lost ground to arch rivals Ajax one young supporter made it clear of what his thoughts were......thats gratitude for u

Week 13 build up... Sweari10
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 build up...   Week 13 build up... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 9:51

Compared to last weeks transfer activity it's pretty quiet at Barcelona! Couple of new contracts to youth players and some more building work.

On the pitch new WIN tactics are bought in for the cup match against Mallorca with Llorente and David Villa up top and Dani Alves coming in at RB. I'm not sure if it's going to be too attacking especially with 2 very attack minded fullbacks but i'm sure Carles 'the perm' Puyol can look after things at the back

As for Flamengo, think i spent a bit on equipping the club superstore and enroled Rafa Alcantara into the youth academy. Think thats their 2 dealings for the week! Filipe Kasmirski is suspended after last weeks rush of blood to the head so Davide Astori comes in at LK.
Back to top Go down

Week 13 build up...
Page 1 of 1