Balancing a squad for Europe and League ... my mid-season story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Balancing a squad for Europe and League ... my mid-season story Empty
PostSubject: Balancing a squad for Europe and League ... my mid-season story   Balancing a squad for Europe and League ... my mid-season story Icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 22:35

Just wondered how everyone is getting on with their seasons objectives? I seem once again to have reached a point where I've had to sacrifice either Europe or Serie A as my squad doesn't have the depth to compete in both. Once again it's Europe proving a hurdle too far being dumped out 2-0 by City. My starting 11 for the League are as good as any team but in trying to maintain squad harmony I have a reserve team which doesn't quite cut it yet. On a brighter note Inter are going well in the League and I'm hopeful of retaining the Scudetto ... although there's a long way to go and Ancona, Milan, Roma and Samp still very much in the mix. On top of that there's a load of potential first team players coming through the reserves and youths with Jovetic, Thiago and Destro looking very promising. So it's a 6 out of 10 for me so far and possibly 7.5/10 if I retain the title.
Back to top Go down

Balancing a squad for Europe and League ... my mid-season story
Page 1 of 1