Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 8:13

Couldn't get all the team changes in, only dealings, training and special actions. If Paul hadn't tipped me off I'd have had nothing done. Biggest disappointment was not getting the 3 reviews I sent in done.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 8:36

Very frustrating. I had one delayed a few weeks back.

Bloody Royal Mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 10:34

Can we just have a moments applause for Leicesters first ever European win?
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 12:07

Not a great start for Barcelona in Europe but will have a good look at the match report to see what happened, think maybe too attacking against a strong team?

Not many goals in the Copa so not surprising that Flamengo had a 0-0!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 14:00

I'm assuming no-one's had an e-mail turn yet? My mail's been playing up recently.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 14:12

Just doing the email turns now 1408hours
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 14:13

Will@Fulham wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
this game suddenly came to life with 10 minutes left to play and it is Newcastle who have taken advantage of the change in play to score what is surely thr winning goal from Romelo Lukaku on 90 minutes and now it is

Newcastle 2 Fulham 1

in what has been a great game.

Wow 2 goals conceded in the 10 min spell I went from WHV to WHD ?????????

Very confused doesnt begin to explain it. to do what I consider to be the sensible thing away from home when defending a one goal lead and ship two goals straight away is very disheartening / mind blowing

Very confused and frustrated with that

That's another tactic to put into the redundant pile

see what you think after you've read the match report, not a good result but a cracking display by your lads, surely there must be better things to come from them, and who knows if you'd not taken Zaba off it may well have been a bit different.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 14:17

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Just doing the email turns now 1408hours

Thanks Paul.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 14:39

okay all email turns have been sent.

everybody requested an email turn this week except for Mark's Newcastle & Iain's Real Madrid. I will post all the printed stuff on monday but have also sent you both email turns to look at in the meantime, because we are running so late.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 14:44

I did notice a spurious line in the match reports concerning goalkeepers following a goalkick, Ive dealt with that thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 15:05

Thanks Paul
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 17:32

Cheers Paul, appreciate that, Dzagoev was for £12m and not for free, this is not a charity
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 17:40

Just read my turn and some great performances. Nice to start my European campaign off with a win against Birmingham. Especially pleased to have picked up Henrikh Mkhitaryan who is superb for Donesk and one of Europe's brightest stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 19:53

Iain I'm sorry iv no idea why I missed off a value for dzgeov.

My turn was a little rushed so that's the only reason I can think of

Sorry mate, big school boy error on my behalf.

Paul would u consider popping it through at 12m so Iain doesn't have to waste another dealing putting it through cos of my stupidity .

Read through the match report and like u say there is some cause for a bit optimism but still very disappointed with conceding only a few mins after going to a more defensive system to shut up shop ,

zabs was still on the pitch as bw at time of conceding the first,

Bitter pill to swallow But that's football I suppose, credit to mark for what turned out to be an inspired treble substitution .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 20:05

just read this on my match report, i went to WHD with 10 mins to play to try and see out the game.

what transpired was that i got penalised for 'time wasting' , got given a freekick then gave it away and mark scored,

it all reads a little arse about tit, Smile

any idea why am i getting penalised for time wasting when in possesion on the edge of the opositions box? not sure how that works?

ZABALETA on the edge of the box, who holds the ball, then looks to be time wasting and gets warned by the ref, then holds and gets booked by the ref. The Ref has given an indirect freekick here".

ROBBEN takes the freekick which runs through to

MUNTARI who easily avoids CARROLL then narrowly avoids ZABALETA then passes he ball outside to MCCLEAN who dribbles out of deep midfield, then on the left of midfield, dribbles out of midfield into attack, then easily holds off CUELLAR , then dribbles towards the goalline, then on the left wing, looks up to see LUKAKU making his way into the box, then knocks in a high cross to LUKAKU within sight of the goal, who sees CARVALHO covering, then easily holds off SKRTEL , then heads into the top corner only to see the keeper pull off a stunning save as he pushes the ball around the post for a corner. "NEWCASTLE are pressing". MUNTARI sprints over to take the corner, then takes a short runup and plays it short to ANDERSON on the right wing, who easily avoids WARNOCK then cuts in from the right, then from 25 yards hits a cracking shot past the keeper and into the net for a GOAL. "CARASSO nearly got his hand to it". The crowd applaud. "CARASSO has played well up to this point".

Score 1 - 1 Time 87 mins Scorer was ANDERSON LUIS.

not the best way to lose a lead imo
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 0:39

Will, think that glitch has been happening for a while now. Very confusing!

anyone try to new Bruno Gomes this week?

Also anyone get a player appear in their squad called Takefuse Kubo? Think these 2 news might have got mixed up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 10:05

Subject: FAO Paul - Timewasting Bookings Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 am
Paul, just reading last couple of match reports... I noticed something seemingly bizarre. Interested to see others take on this..

I seem to be getting players booked for time wasting in open play.

I.e. PM gives it to LH who holds the ball, then appears to be time wasting, LH is booked by the referee, LH gives is to LB....

Am I reading this wrongly?, surely players can't be booked 'mid-move' ?
---------------------------

Matt@Barcelona

Subject: Re: FAO Paul - Timewasting Bookings Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:17 am
+
----
-
yeah I've had this in recent turns too. Seems like a system glitch!

Paul Hemmings
Games Master

Kudos: 5407

Subject: Re: FAO Paul - Timewasting Bookings Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 am
+
----
-
thx will look into it

FAO Paul - Timewasting Bookings
Page 1 of 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 10:07

i had this too a few weeks ago. See my thread I started above
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 10:07

Seems that now you've paid an even higher price than I did!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 11:52

You're looking far ahead Matt Kubo is 11 isn't he!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 12:33

Will@Fulham wrote:
just read this on my match report, i went to WHD with 10 mins to play to try and see out the game.

what transpired was that i got penalised for 'time wasting' , got given a freekick then gave it away and mark scored,

it all reads a little arse about tit, Smile

any idea why am i getting penalised for time wasting when in possesion on the edge of the opositions box? not sure how that works?

ZABALETA on the edge of the box, who holds the ball, then looks to be time wasting and gets warned by the ref, then holds and gets booked by the ref. The Ref has given an indirect freekick here".

ROBBEN takes the freekick which runs through to

MUNTARI who easily avoids CARROLL then narrowly avoids ZABALETA then passes he ball outside to MCCLEAN who dribbles out of deep midfield, then on the left of midfield, dribbles out of midfield into attack, then easily holds off CUELLAR , then dribbles towards the goalline, then on the left wing, looks up to see LUKAKU making his way into the box, then knocks in a high cross to LUKAKU within sight of the goal, who sees CARVALHO covering, then easily holds off SKRTEL , then heads into the top corner only to see the keeper pull off a stunning save as he pushes the ball around the post for a corner. "NEWCASTLE are pressing". MUNTARI sprints over to take the corner, then takes a short runup and plays it short to ANDERSON on the right wing, who easily avoids WARNOCK then cuts in from the right, then from 25 yards hits a cracking shot past the keeper and into the net for a GOAL. "CARASSO nearly got his hand to it". The crowd applaud. "CARASSO has played well up to this point".

Score 1 - 1 Time 87 mins Scorer was ANDERSON LUIS.

not the best way to lose a lead imo

there are few lines of the report missing there that should have been printed but werent output by the system, this sometimes happens cos the system tries to keep the match report to no more than 4 pages, but it obviously didnt workout the way i wanted it to on this occasion. I will look at it and make a few adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 12:33

I will also look at the timewasting issue today, thats just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 12:43

Will@Fulham wrote:
Iain I'm sorry iv no idea why I missed off a value for dzgeov.

My turn was a little rushed so that's the only reason I can think of

Sorry mate, big school boy error on my behalf.

Paul would u consider popping it through at 12m so Iain doesn't have to waste another dealing putting it through cos of my stupidity .

Read through the match report and like u say there is some cause for a bit optimism but still very disappointed with conceding only a few mins after going to a more defensive system to shut up shop ,

zabs was still on the pitch as bw at time of conceding the first,

Bitter pill to swallow But that's football I suppose, credit to mark for what turned out to be an inspired treble substitution .

Ive transferred Dzagoev for £12m and adjusted the finances for both 162 & 172.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 12:45

Matt@Barcelona wrote:
Will, think that glitch has been happening for a while now. Very confusing!

anyone try to new Bruno Gomes this week?

Also anyone get a player appear in their squad called Takefuse Kubo? Think these 2 news might have got mixed up!

apologies Matt, Bruno Gomes has been moved to Sevilla and Kubo has been moved to Barca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 13:15

Paul have you turned Suarez into a janitor lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 2 Processing   Season 23 Week 2 Processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 13:24

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Paul have you turned Suarez into a janitor lol

he is fully skilled up , his form is normal, that could be better, other than that he looks in top shape. but only got 8 perf points, so im guessing he's not getting much of the ball, I'll look at the match report and see whats going on, doing that now mate.
Back to top Go down

Season 23 Week 2 Processing
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next