Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 16:17

SO what's the plan. Ben are you coming back to London on Saturday night?
Back to top Go down

Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 17:09

Rob are you driving or training?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 17:53

Depends on Ben a bit. What's the plan for the day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 18:21

Get drunk Smile and watch phil work his magic on the young ladies of the southbank bar.

Can't remember the exact phrase he's used to one lucky recipient but it involved the words going down under lol

Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 18:27

Worth staying or train back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 21:56

I think Ben said he / u guys will be in notts for about 1pm so my suggestion is to head for the southbank bar grab a table and settle down for the afternoon with soccer Saturday and lots of drink.

That'll take us through til about 5pm, unless there's a later game on aswell and then we can head into town to find a few casual bars,

If phil wants to stop by hooters again then We can do that too,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 21:57

The worlds our oyster gentlemen Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 21:58

West Ham v Chelsea early game, Reading v United late game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 23:16

Your call Rob entirely, I'll be getting the last train back to Sheffield, but seeing as ill have about 12 hours drink inside me.. I'm quite happy with that. Ben is on the 9.30 train back I think
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov - 0:00

Rob, I have to be back for Sunday morning so will getting the 11:30ish from St Pancreas and 8:30 ish back to London. Will ping you exact details on Sunday as am in Amsterdam atm.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov - 11:09

OK. I've been work travelling a bit (every week since the start of July) and in order to keep the peace with pregnant, angry wife I should do some child care on Sunday. I'll get the train with Ben.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 11:41

OK. Tickets booked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 11:43

good boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 12:59

Rich, is there a bookie's near the Southbank?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 13:01

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Rich, is there a bookie's near the Southbank?

I hope so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 20:45

Just want to check that all those attending Saturday for boozy times have thought about bringing a printout of their teams stats etc.

Might be good (or not lol ) to compare and contrast and u never know we might get a deal out of it.

I think our last meet up was the basis for mine and rich doing the boatang - Carroll deal.

And to be honest ill sell anything if iv had a few too many .........although not my sister before u ask phil lol
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 21:07

I have a couple of forwards at Boca who might be on the way out.

Jackson Martinez and Eduardo Vargas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 21:16

bring a printout of your teamsheets and we can get drunk and talk turkey drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 17:26

Southbank now has Staropramen on draught. This pleases me greatly. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 21:31

Ahhhhh good...one thing though Rich..

Myself and Will have made a bit of a judgement call. Forest are at home and as such Southbank will be absolutely sodding rammed...

As such we're saying meet at Via Fossa at the waterfront. Instead

Do you still have my mobile number?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 21:52

I'm afraid not mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 0:21

We were thinking meet u guys at the waterfront (via fosser) and then moosey round to the trip (oldest pub in england) they do loads of real ales and more importantly the roast beef yorkshire pudding wrap, chips and gravy is delish.!!

then move round to the Approach which is basically a carbon copy of the southbank but wont be ramed full of dirty red dog scum.

settle there for a few hours, do some betting, watch soccer saturday,

im hoping theyll show leicester v derby at 5.20pm then maybe we could go to the castle for a few.

but see what everyone fancies - will be a good day and really looking forward it.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 0:25

Will@Fulham wrote:
We were thinking meet u guys at the waterfront (via fosser) and then moosey round to the trip (oldest pub in england) they do loads of real ales and more importantly the roast beef yorkshire pudding wrap, chips and gravy is delish.!!

The trip? im sure we went there last time.. and Rich@L sat in the fertility chair.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 0:32

As long as it serves cocktails of Barley, Hops, Yeast and Water we'll be happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 0:33

oh maybe we did lol

its all a blur to me, come to tink of it we were round that area cos we ended up at the salutation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 10:09

Setting off from Kendal now boys, see y'all soon!
Back to top Go down

Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next