Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

it's quiet out there...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

it's quiet out there... Empty
PostSubject: it's quiet out there...   it's quiet out there... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov - 20:48

Sunday night... the day before Week 3 begins..

how we all feeling?

Am looking for a point at Anfield....very settled Liverpool side, with lots of quality to overcome. At least four 9999's in their ranks!, i think that's a good thing for the game but given how unsettled Leicester have been over the close season, I'd love to be coming up against a side containing Gary Monk and Jobi McAnuff right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's quiet out there...   it's quiet out there... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov - 1:07

Blackburn for me, seem to be a bit of a bogey side for quite a few teams so hoping for a good result, a tactical shift for this match too, Rafael making his debut, couple of youngsters coming in.

Gremio having a tactical shift too, not sold on FAS in Brazil, wanted to change it as soon as i'd posted to be honest. Got a plethora of DY and ST/CF at Gremio so trying to find a way to get them in is proving a pain. Something to think about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's quiet out there...   it's quiet out there... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov - 8:11

Away to Fulham for me, Will take a point although i need a win plus scoring a goal would be very nice, Got Bolton in the Cup where a team of mainly the second string can hopefully get a win

Cska hoping to bild on the win last turn but have no clue who we are playing
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: it's quiet out there...   it's quiet out there... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov - 8:36

Man United (away?) for me this week so need a big performance again from the lads this week to consolidate a mixed start. Looking for Lyon to make it 3 out of 3 this week against Phil's Lille side so should be an interesting game, have to see how Neto manages to get on again and whether Willian and Marin can continue to do the damage on the flanks...
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: it's quiet out there...   it's quiet out there... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov - 9:58

Juventus away. Really tough as the teams are very even and they're settled. Trying Hernanes at DY which is a risk. Clash of SLO v FAS.

Boca play someone. All about getting Damiao firing ... Mati Fernandez over to you.
Back to top Go down

it's quiet out there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: