3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Advertising ? Empty
PostSubject: Advertising ?   Advertising ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb - 14:09

Cornwall is a bit short on jobs atm so I'm going to look at paying for an advertising campaign in the hope of getting a few more players into the game. But where to advertise ? is the big question. I've contacted a few of the soccer mags which is where I use to advertise in the early days but their rates are extortionate so I'm wondering if anybody else has any good ideas. The Internet somewhere would be good I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Advertising ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising ?   Advertising ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb - 14:28

The Blizzard - http://www.theblizzard.co.uk/ (which is a great read btw) offer advertising on a pay as you like basis - well worth a shot - its quarterly so should be able to get something in there for this quarter?

Would be cheap advertising with a great audience base of people who may be very interested in the game!

How do I advertise in The Blizzard?

We are flexible, creative and happy to look at packages encompassing our main offering and possible spin-offs. Like our downloads, adverts in the Blizzard are sold on a pay-what-you-like basis. The income from the few adverts in each issue helps us to subsidise our 1p downloads and our pay-what-you-like policy for hard copies. If you or your company are interested in some cost-effective advertising, get in touch with us and discuss your advertising requirements by emailing David Rose or calling us on 0191 543 8785.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Advertising ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising ?   Advertising ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb - 14:33

Football forums are always a good one. Some don't allow advertising but there are some that do.
They are free as well.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Advertising ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising ?   Advertising ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb - 14:49

Also wondering whether there was the potential to run a small 10-12 team league from around the world, for those who may wish to play the game on an even more regular basis - no idea of the interest here from anyone?

Could you open up Game 2 for example Paul to some of us?

Back to top Go down

Advertising ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising ?   Advertising ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb - 16:12

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Football forums are always a good one. Some don't allow advertising but there are some that do.
They are free as well.

Agree, i think this would be the best way.

Most of these forums have a games section that u could pop an advert in.

usually a lot of them are the same websites just with differnet teams, so if u sign up to one u can post on any, i think thats the mad.co.uk forums where that works.
Back to top Go down

Advertising ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: