Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Reus and schurrle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 19:34

I know I agreed to loan these two out, but I made the mistake of clearing my in box without noting down where and to who. Can you let me know if it was you please.
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 21:06

Schurrle is coming to Leicester Jamie. Have PM'd you the club number
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 21:07

I agreed to loan Schurrle a while back too!!
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 21:40

Oh no they both sound right.
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 21:49

Its only fair he should come to Chelsea where he belongs Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 23:04

I refer the honourable gentlemen to the PM below from last week...

Reus and schurrle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm    Reus and schurrle Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Schurlle

Yeah that's fine not this turn though I'm prob not gonna get to send my turn in remind me next time. Sorry just really busy with my last assignment.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 23:13

Our agreement was quite a while ago, think Jamie must have forgotten!
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 6:52

Yeah I've been trying to get it tied down for ages. I originally had the agreement on Aug 16th, only to turn up to my mates wedding and spoke to Jamie@watford who also thought he had a loan deal for him pending! Lol
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 7:20

I never had a deal agreed, so I'm not expecting to be signing him on loan as well, just for the record lol, don't want to confuse this situation anymore.
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 17:31

My bad guys ill send him Leicester as Tom is having Gomes makes it fairer sorry for the mess up.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 18:54

Ok mate, that's fine. Was gonna suggest you send him to Leicester as I am not desperate for him. Would've liked him but would have been for Nantes anyway, so no harm done.

Watch him score against me next season now!!
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 19:00

cheers for being understanding
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 19:09

Jaimie,

Didn't u promise me Ronaldo?? Wink
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 19:38

hahaha
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reus and schurrle   Reus and schurrle Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 20:49

Thanks Jamie, much appreciated
Back to top Go down

Reus and schurrle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: