Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Empty
PostSubject: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 22:01

second half of the season then.

Roma are away to Udinese - the only other reasonably decent side in the league apart from Ancona and Atalanta. Should be interesting but a win is the requirement to keep things moving and get a good run going.

Palermo are most likely playing some fellow turd this week down in our newly titled shitsville stadium. if i took them seriously i'd probably get more than a basic turn for them and have crowds bigger than the population of christmas island, maybe i'd have an income their aswell. but hey ho, you cant choose your family or the pot you piss in but you can choose who else is dragged down to that sorry mess with you. i.e maybe we need to get a supporters club built in Sicily, that might be a start scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 23:24

Interesting week at Old Trafford, Plymouth away which is probably the hardest game of the season in england so anything from that will be gratefully accepted and PSV in europe at home so hopefully a win to qualify for the quarter finals.

On the transfer front there's a few coming in, A striker, right-back and goalkeeper with a couple heading off to pastures new.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 9:34

Away again. This time in sunny Naples so the boys might catch a few rays on the beach afterwards even if we don't win. Eto'o will make his debut alongside Serie A's top marksman, Gilardino. The cup will feature an experimental tactic and a team of youths and reserves as I've already won my group. On the transfer front Pepe is coming in to bolster my defence and a couple of interesting younger players in Aleksandar Kolorov and Kwadwo Asamoah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 17:25

First week in charge at City.
I have not got a clue who i have this week as i dont have a fixture list or a Scout Report!

Turn sheet was busy with a lot of transfer dealings so there will be some big players leaving and coming in hopefully.

Turn was filled out all last week but ended up being really busy at the end of the week and did not post it until saturday! Hopefully it will get there as it will be a nightmare if it doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 19:23

ive got Newcastle this turn which not really sure if its a game i should win or not and bilbao in europe, Thinking of changing tactics but it could be to big a risk at this stage but not happy with Lampard playing at AM although he seems to be doing a good job there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 19:37

still learning the alphabet are we will lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 19:40

messed up, posted about the feeder thing in here by mistake

tried to delete it but it would let me so thats as good as i could do

Long day.... Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 20:11

will you should be able to delete your own posts? everyone else can.

anyway....58 million pounds is being spent at Roma this turn. long live the merry-go-round and Roma's bottomless pockets!
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb - 22:27

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
ive got Newcastle this turn which not really sure if its a game i should win or not and bilbao in europe, Thinking of changing tactics but it could be to big a risk at this stage but not happy with Lampard playing at AM although he seems to be doing a good job there

Yep, you should be beating Newcastle....... Chelsea usually do with that star studded line up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 10:34

Turn arrived. And as predicted by some, there's a lot of wasted dealings for attempted Swap bids, as Portsmouth are now protected.

Probably for the best really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 11:06

fucking hell....Paul didnt get my turn.

for fucks sake. fucking mother fuck. fuck.

fuck.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 11:39

Rich,

When did you post it?

Fuck - for no real reason other than I didn't want you to feel lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 11:40

thought it wa strange u got a point? Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_rendeer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 11:42

lol you couldnt stop yourself could you Will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 11:56

i know, but he just sat it up there for me, couldnt resist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 15:12

Very happy with my turn this morning as i had the day off.
Tim Cahill signed which im over the moon about. James Milner, Nedum Onuouha and Stephen Ireland have all left the club.
2 deal did not go through, one was blocked by my chairman which im fuming about, the other no mention of!

Hpoing to sort this deals out this turn as i was counting on both players signing and it has left me a little short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura   Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 17:21

Got my turn and must say im a bit pissed off about it!!!! did'nt get the expert turn i asked for with Chelsea which means this turn was wasted and i still have'nt got all the extra info i wanted like buildings,player commands,training ground report etc.. so that mean i can't do half the stuff i was hoping so another two weeks it is til i can do anything....NOT HAPPY!!!!

My Cremonese turn i asked for just a basic one cos ive got all the info for them and he sent me deluxe one,its not good enough and makes me wonder why i bother wasting my time trying to get things sorted and then i dont even get the turns i asked for!!!

P.S My Chelsea turn i asked for two scout reports on teams and he sent me Man city and Man utd....i did'nt even ask for them!!!!
Back to top Go down

Week 12 - Apertura to Clausura
Page 1 of 1