Phil@Watford
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 15:06

Brazileiro

Fluminense 10 +7
Cruzeiro 9 +6
Vasco 9 +4
Santos 9 +1

A good win for the Champions keeps them top and looking well worth the lead.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 15:10

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

Fulham 10 +6
Man City 9 +3
Plymouth 7 +6
Watford 7 +2

Fulham stay top after demolishing a tired looking Wolves side.

Great result to get a point away at Watford after the mid-week game in Paris - seems as though tide may be turning at Plymouth this season...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 15:11

Championship

Banstead 12 +15
Stoke 10 +9
Arsenal 10 +4
Spurs 9 +5

A win at last for relegated Westham as they look to recover from a year of neglect although they still prop up the table. West Brom continue to disappoint despite the brash noises emanating from the managers office but with the bottom six clubs all on three points things could change very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 15:11

Transfers now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 15:55

Coaching and Finances now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 16:42

Printing in the morning then I'll send out the email turns after...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Oct - 13:32

Last week I tried to rationalise the way the system handles names because with the old system I had to enter names three times and it was quite time consuming, but I didn't really get chance to test it all properly and some names are not fully printing properly, some are missing parts like 'van' or 'al' and sometimes hyphenated names are showing wrong, but its just the printouts and I'll have it sorted by next turn.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Oct - 13:41

Email turns all sent out...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Oct - 14:48

Thanks Paul for another great turn!

Just to note you don't seem to have credited the £15 from last turn (sent on 29th September) so my starting balance on this turn was not showing the correct amount - do let me know if this was never received though but defo left my bank!

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Oct - 15:43

Thanks Paul,

Did anyone else have an issue with their keeper?  All of my teams keepers performed poorly for some reason despite their form being ok, sublime in places?  Seemed to be a few fullbacks scoring this week too?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Oct - 15:52

Cole was very attacking for me Tom but there again he is quite attacking. Re: GK - I can't understand how the Paris GK wasn't MOM in my game and only got good - he saved 17 shots!

Paul - I do have one weird thing in my game against Watford where Ramsay disposed someone or had the ball but then was immediately out of position and the ball went elsewhere - might you take a look as don't quite understand this one?

then with the wind still gusting, decides to cross low to the far post to ERIKSEN at the centre of  the attack, who fails to trap the pass which goes to RAMSEY who is pulled out of position by ERIKSEN and the ball goes to  ERIKSEN who with RAMSEY chasing him,

inside to KOMPANY at  the centre of defence, who powers out of defence, then powers out of deep midfield, then in the
centre of midfield, is narrowly dispossessed in a flash by  RAMSEY who is out of position marking ERIKSEN and the ball goes to
ERIKSEN who with RAMSEY all over him, then dribbles out of midfield into attack, then on the edge of
the box, with RAMSEY breathing down his neck

Also note that my equipping of gym and T.Centre didn't end up going through at all - anyone else have this?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Oct - 18:18

Okay I will look at those points later when I get time.

The system seems to have messed up the draws for the South American World Cup and the Asian World Cup games, mainly cos the database no longer has enough teams for these two competitions. The system filled up again so I had to delete a few of the small countries. Ive combined the pan american world cup with the asian world cup so we will now have just 4 world cup competitions.

group 1 Canada Columbia Jamaica and Panama
group 2 Australia Bolivia Chile Ecuador
group 3 Costa Rica South Korea Paraquay Venezuela
group 4 Japan Mexico Peru USA

You may need new scout reports just let me know and i'll send them through over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Oct - 18:42

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Okay I will look at those points later when I get time.

The system seems to have messed up the draws for the South American World Cup and the Asian World Cup games, mainly cos the database no longer has enough teams for these two competitions. The system filled up again so I had to delete a few of the small countries. Ive combined the pan american world cup with the asian world cup so we will now have just 4 world cup competitions.

group 1 Canada Columbia Jamaica and Panama
group 2 Australia Bolivia Chile Ecuador
group 3 Costa Rica South Korea Paraquay Venezuela
group 4 Japan Mexico Peru USA

You may need new scout reports just let me know and i'll send them through over the weekend.

Thanks as ever Paul!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Oct - 22:03

We have been having an issue with the program that reports the performance level of the goalkeeper since week 1, this hasn't affected the keepers during the games, just the displayed ratings which have been up to four times lower than they should have been ( sorry poor maths on my part ). I've now corrected this so performance ratings for keepers should be shown correctly next week. This didn't afftect the keepers form in anyway it was just an error in the print program.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Oct - 22:04

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Thanks Paul for another great turn!

Just to note you don't seem to have credited the £15 from last turn (sent on 29th September) so my starting balance on this turn was not showing the correct amount - do let me know if this was never received though but defo left my bank!

Thanks

Ben

I found this payment and have credited it to your account, the new balance is shown on the printed order sheet, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Oct - 8:30

Ben had a situation in his game where his ballwinner was man marking a targetman and the targetman lost the ball because of poor control and then the targetman recovered immediately to regain possession from the ballwinner. 

The report shows this with very poor wording, so I've rephrased this situation and it should read much better from now it, and hopefully look less confusing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Oct - 16:20

I've appointed a new manager at Ancona this week, he'll be taking over on a full time basis from Jamie Tyler as of today. He is the younger brother of the Sheffield Wednesday manager, and has been managing a game two side for a couple of years now, so he knows how the game works. 

When the media interviewed him about his new job he had this to say "I'm absolutely delighted to be here, been a long wait to get into the top tier of Italian football, but now i'm here I intend to compete" he was then asked about his plans for the future and had this to say "I am aiming to implement a wide attacking system here at Ancona with mainly home grown Italian players augmented with top class French and Moroccan, which means some of my overseas players will be up for swap deals and some will be listed next week".

Goods news for the likes of Belotti, Bernardeschi and Cragno but bad news for the likes of De Gea, Batshuayi and Cancelo.

He'll be in charge next week and can be contacted via PM to me here on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 4 processing...   Season 28 Week 4 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Oct - 17:13

Whats happened to Jamie??

Welcome new manager.
Back to top Go down

Season 28 Week 4 processing...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5