If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Empty
PostSubject: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 19:12

then put ITV4 on for the Juve v Fulham match which should offer much more interesting enterntainment Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 19:54

I watched Liverpool, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, there fans must be over the moon this year.

All together now, fat spanish waiter, he's just a fat spanish waiter.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:02

Fat Spanish Wanker.

Fukg I wissh I culd spel !
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:13

If anyone sat through that 90 minutes, they must have either been crying, like me, or laughing their socks off, like Ross.

Not only has Benitez lost the dressing room, it also seems he is fast losing his support from the fans. His negative style of play is just astounding at times.

Torres was playing in a different postcode to the rest of the team tonight.

The general consensus from the official forums is that he has three games to save his job. Pompey, Lille and Utd.

If only it was that simple, his contract makes him untouchable in terms of sacking, as it would cost more to sack him than it would to miss out on Champions League football. The owners just have to hope Juventus come back in for him in the summer, or he walks away.

Mourinho to be in charge for the first game of next season? Already got my money on.

Last edited by Tom@Charlton-Bayern on Thu 11 Mar - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:16

Tom,

Why would Mourinho leave inter for liverpool? Cant see it mate.
You will beta lille at home and pompey so think benitez will be ok.

I hope he is still there next year, i really do.......
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:18

I bet you do. If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_rolleyes

Correct me if I'm wrong Italian football followers, but despite running away with the league, Mourinho is unsettled in Italy, and he isn't as liked as he was in England, mainly by the other coaches?

He is second favourite with the bookies, behind King Kenny, which I can't see happening! If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:25

Mourhino to Liverpool ?

3 things say No.

No chance of investment by Hicks & Gillett.

No chance that Mourhino would sour the chance of him ever getting the Man U job, he is far to savy for that.

No way that Liverpool could ever afford him if they pay off Benitez, and he is such a stubborn and arrogant fool that he will not resign even if it is for the good of the club.

Sorry Tom, but sometimes the truth hurts
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:31

a) Hicks & Gillett won't be major shareholders next season, if they are then Liverpool will have had investment from a third party, thats the only way they will get their loans refinanced.

b) One of many - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1077644/Mourinho-keen-England-return-make-Liverpool-special-again.html

Bookies rarely get it badly wrong.

c) Release clause of £5.5m in Mourinho's contract.

Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:41

if Man City decide to not extend Mancini's contract beyond May then i think Mourinho will go where the money is in Eastlands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:51

Well you think youve got it bad!!

we just got pounded up the bum by fucking Reading......again

And ended up with bloody robbie savage in goal for 59 painful minutes.

off to donny this weekend for another saturday awayday, where we turn up, dont upset anyone, roll over and have tummys tickled and go home loosing by the odd goal . gay gay gay - starting to go right off football right now
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:53

Did you manage to get a keeper for the weekend? What with injuries and suspensions, who will be in goal against Donnie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:54

more importantly.

if Rafa goes what happens to my Serbian investment Milan Jovanovic??

who you'll be pleased to know has just put Standard Liege two up away from home.

at least Liverpool may have one representitive in the Europa Final If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 20:55

Rich is in the sticks for us

Nige has asked the Donny players if they can be so good as to only shoot to his right, hes not so agile and cat like to his left!!

god were in trouble!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool   If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar - 22:53

Aubemeyang should have burried that chance to put Lille 2-0 up. Liverpool look abject, disheartened and one dimensional. Too much money has been wasted on players who simply either do not perform, or are incapable of performing to the standard required to challange for the highest honours.

I am not anti Liverpool at all, in fact I am an admirer of the clubs history and remember as a teenager in the 70's and as a young adult in the 80's being immensly proud that an English club set the benchmark in Europe. I just think that it is a shame that such a great club is being so badly mis-handled by the current owners, and mis-managed by Benitez.

I don't know what the answer is, but getting rid of Benitez won't work unless he walks because the club can not afford to sack him, and with him continuing in charge I can see nothing but further false dawn's for the club at the begining of the next couple of seasons.
Back to top Go down

If you cannot bring yourself to watch the dirge that is liverpool
Page 1 of 1