Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 10 processing...   Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 13:56

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Competition for places helps to decide how hard a player trains, as well as affecting how well they play, so even though Wilshere may have had a good game this week he will not have trained very well and would not have got his Competition bonus for the match. 

Also he is already on his max skills of 166 so the training effort wont have affected him this week cos he cant absorb any more training and wont affect him unless he doesnt play for some reason in which case he will lose skills and then be affected by competition. 

According to the system he got 20 points for this weeks league game, not a lot for a target man I'd say, and 47 for the cup game which was better ( no compet used for cup games so no bonuses given which would have made him more effective ).

I do also have Sterling and Mahrez who could play at TM so no idea if this affects it?
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 10 processing...   Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 14:29

Do RES/YTH/SCH get affected by 'disruption'?

When I change the first team POSitions (not necessarily the personnel) , I then have to move the other players to match these positions...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 10 processing...   Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 14:51

Game effectiveness competition is calculated week by week and applies to first eleven players only. The system uses the ratings of the corresponding reserve team player to decide how effective competition is that week for the first team players and applies bonuses based on the result of that simple search. 

Training effectiveness competition is calculated at the start of the week depending on who else is in the squad so Sterling would be considered competition for the purposes of training effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 10 processing...   Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 14:53

I've reduced apprentices down to 10 skills with no long passing, no control and no volleying skills. We'll see how this goes. Feedback always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 10 processing...   Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 14:55

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Do RES/YTH/SCH get affected by 'disruption'?

When I change the first team POSitions (not necessarily the personnel) , I then have to move the other players to match these positions...

Yes disruption is applied to all teams except cup teams.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 10 processing...   Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 15:22

Thanks P, thought so....

although, my understanding is that just changing POSitions in the first team causes no disruption, but having to move the personnel around in the RES/YTH?SCH teams (to match the new POSitions in the first team) DOES cause disruption, even though they may be the same players as last week...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 10 processing...   Season 28 Week 10 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 15:33

Two examples of Disruption :-

1) no disruption = original team shows SH10 SN=12 FTpos=TM 
    and that then changes to SH10 SN=12 FTpos=ST
2) disruption would be caused if SN changed to say SN=10 irrespective of any changes elsewhere.

As clear as mud now I know.

A team can "withstand" 3 changes before disruption occurs, so 4 changes would cause one point of disruption. One Friendly game played with the same team as selected for the first team would remove one point of disruption. One Youth Friendly would remove one point of disruption from the youth team. Disruption of RES and SBA teams cannot be countered by friendlies.
Back to top Go down

Season 28 Week 10 processing...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7