Tom@Charlton
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 15:17

We have three high profile teams that are currently looking for new managers, Aston Villa, Real Madrid and Inter Milan. With your email turns this week there will be a section detailing each of these clubs, showing what players they have and how much money they have. I have already had several requests from players who want to move up to manage these clubs, so in order to make it fair and give everybody a chance ( something I have failed miserably to do recently ) nobody will be appointed/moved until the beginning of week 13. 

If you are interested in managing one of these clubs then look at the reports you will get this week and then on your week 13 order sheet use the APPLYJOB dealing to apply for the job or jobs you fancy. The system will then decide who gets appointed based on what your managerial rating is and what league you currently manage in.

Hopefully this new system will be fairer to everybody in the game.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 15:19

Finances now...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 15:40

Seems a fair system for those interested.

Honestly there isn’t one club in the game that could tempt me to move from mine but I understand some Managers wanting to move up a notch.

Pleased to get the scout reports though as always keen to see if a deal can be done somewhere with the incoming manager.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 15:53

Richard Allen, once of Birmingham fame, has been appointed as the new manager of Preston, although he may well be applying for a job at a bigger club in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 15:53

I'm doing the printing now, then tomorrow I will send out the email turns...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Feb - 8:25

The printer gave out last night, been on its last legs for a few months now, so I'm off to try and source a cheap new replacement that can be used with my software ( quite a difficult job last time ) and there may be a slight delay in sending out this week's turns...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Feb - 9:36

Paul Hemmings wrote:
We have three high profile teams that are currently looking for new managers, Aston Villa, Real Madrid and Inter Milan. With your email turns this week there will be a section detailing each of these clubs, showing what players they have and how much money they have. I have already had several requests from players who want to move up to manage these clubs, so in order to make it fair and give everybody a chance ( something I have failed miserably to do recently ) nobody will be appointed/moved until the beginning of week 13. 

If you are interested in managing one of these clubs then look at the reports you will get this week and then on your week 13 order sheet use the APPLYJOB dealing to apply for the job or jobs you fancy. The system will then decide who gets appointed based on what your managerial rating is and what league you currently manage in.

Hopefully this new system will be fairer to everybody in the game.

Seems very fair here...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Feb - 13:35

Printer fixed and we're back on track...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Feb - 16:03

Email turns all sent out...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Feb - 8:47

Thanks Paul.

I had another issue with some of my players who played in the CL but not in the league - got his message:

A group of unhappy players consisting of
Jamie Vardy,Ashley Cole
ask to speak with you after this weeks league match.
They are fedup with sitting on the subs bench.

Is there an issue at all with players playing in the Cup and not in the league here - might you please be able to look into this?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Feb - 8:59

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Thanks Paul.

I had another issue with some of my players who played in the CL but not in the league - got his message:

Jamie Vardy,Ashley Cole                                                                            

Is there an issue at all with players playing in the Cup and not in the league here - might you please be able to look into this?

Thanks

Ben                      
yes doing it now, thanks for the feedback.

note

this message is just a warning that you have attitude 1 players sitting on the bench it doesnt affect their morale or anything at the moment, but I will tweak the conditions under which it appears. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Feb - 17:09

Paul Hemmings wrote:
A couple of deals didn't go through that involved Inter Milan and Aston Villa as they are both in protected mode whilst I find new managers, but other than that all the private deals went through.

Amongst the deals were

Willian left Charlton and joined Chelsea for £40millions.
Charlton replaced him with Emerson who cost £30millions from Brazil.
Fluminense sold Malcom to Nantes for £6millions.
Nantes swapped Leandro Damiao for Fred with Shaktar and last but not least
Charlton signed Laporte from Nantes for £20millions.

I'm hopng that combining the two most expensive centre-backs of all time might go some way to helping me achieve my first clean sheet of the season!!
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 28 Week 12 processing...   Season 28 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Feb - 12:14

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Thanks Paul.

Jamie Vardy,Ashley Cole                                                                            

Thanks

Ben                      
yes doing it now, thanks for the feedback.

note

this message is just a warning that you have attitude 1 players sitting on the bench it doesnt affect their morale or anything at the moment, but I will tweak the conditions under which it appears. thanks.

Yes, I had a similar message that included players that have been playing regularly and/or on 'honeymoon' period...
Back to top Go down

Season 28 Week 12 processing...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5