Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 9:57

Thanks for another great week Paul. 

Just a quick query with a couple of missing players.  Last week for some reason my TM in Charltons youth team didn't play, I checked my sheets I sent in and no changes were made. Not that important, but then this week it happened again but with Nantes.  My TM in my youth team was dropped and replaced by an apprentice for some reason.  Again, no changes were made and haven't been for a few weeks so don't understand it?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 10:31

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Thanks for another great week Paul. 

Just a quick query with a couple of missing players.  Last week for some reason my TM in Charltons youth team didn't play, I checked my sheets I sent in and no changes were made. Not that important, but then this week it happened again but with Nantes.  My TM in my youth team was dropped and replaced by an apprentice for some reason.  Again, no changes were made and haven't been for a few weeks so don't understand it?

Thanks

Hi Tom,

On your orders this week you put SANDRO SN23 in at LB in your first team and I failed to notice that SANDRO is in fact SN24 not SN23 so the system played your youth team TM as your LB this week. Apologies for the oversight cos I completely missed the error.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 12:40

Thanks mate, I've literally just noticed this too.  Strictly speaking its my fault for getting the squad number wrong so apologies for that.  

He performed quite well all in all, lucky to get away with it.  Although Sandro isn't happy at not playing!
I'll take him to one side and explain I'm an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 16:09

Thanks for the turn Paul.

Just a bit of a weird one in my cup game.

I got this lots of different times to lots of different players.

"didnt seem to know where any of his team mates were going to be after all the disruption to the team this week".

I changed my cup team completely but its my understanding that there is no problems with making more than 3 changes here in the Cup - all of these players play reserve games etc so Im a bit confused here - any chance you might please look into this? Bit concerned when I go back to my CL team that there might be issues here.

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 20:56

Hi Ben,
It's my understanding that 'disruption' does not matter in knock-out cup games, but does matter in the CL league setup (But then doesn't matter again in the CL knock-out games).
Andy.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep - 12:13

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Hi Ben,
It's my understanding that 'disruption' does not matter in knock-out cup games, but does matter in the CL league setup (But then doesn't matter again in the CL knock-out games).
Andy.
That's what I thought - perhaps Paul might clarify things here?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep - 18:11

Hi Ben,

I've checked your cup game and you did suffer from disruption for some reason even though disruption shouldn't be applied to cup games. I'm still tracking down the reason why you suffered with disruption.

I reran your cup game and Bristol City won 2-0 and I've sent you the new match report.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 3 processing...   Season 30 Week 3 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep - 18:22

Just to clarify, there is no disruption in cup games but other things like team understanding do still apply.
Back to top Go down

Season 30 Week 3 processing...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6