Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 11:26

Printing now then I'll send out the email turns...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 16:37

Email turns all sent out. They do include a copy of your order sheets just in case the posted versions dont arrive in good time. Use them as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 18:07

Hi Paul,
Looks like the German cup semis have got the wrong teams stated in my turn sheet?
I've got a next cup opponent scout but not a cup turnsheet.
Don't know if it's the same for other german semi finalists, or in other countries?
Andy.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 18:31

Additional:
Actually, the next cup opponent scout I have is for Hamburg, who I played in the qtrs...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 20:37

Same in France I'm afraid...

Anyone else have a serious lack of goals in their friendlies this week?  I had a lot of 0-0s
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 21:50

a 1-1 and a couple of 1-0s
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 23:59

0-1 , 0-0,1-1,0-0,0-1
Back to top Go down
Rich@RealMadrid
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
Rich@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 0:32

Looking at all the league match stats this week and chances were at a premium in all of them.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 12:09

Just looking at these issues at the moment, more to follow...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 12:46

Looks like most of the first team cup semi-final draws have been corrupted so I'll rerun the ones affected and resend turns when it's done...

note
The combined leagues Amazon, Dutch and Prussian are causing the corruption and it might be awhile til I sort it out properly.

but confirmed draws are

Sao Paulo vs Flamengo Botafogo vs Cruzeiro
Genk vs Liege PSV vs Mechelen
Shamrock vs Waterford Cherry vs Bohemians
Watford vs ManCity Charlton vs AstonVilla
Nantes vs Monaco Cannes vs Paris
Schalke vs Bremen Bayern vs Berlin
Napoli vs Fiorentina Lazio vs Roma
Hibs vs Aberdeen Celtic vs Dundee Utd
Barcelona vs RealBetis RealMadrid vs Espanol
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 13:33

once Ive sorted the others I'll resend all...

note

got a lot of tidying up to do, seems the league cup and the fa cup semi-final draws have been mixed up when the system ran out of memory again, might take me awhile to sort out so the updated cup details might not be going out until tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 14:27

I've just posted the printed Order Sheets so they will hopefully arrive in good time if you need to use them although I'd recommend you send your orders electronically.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 15:05

Couple of other things seem to have happened this week.

Firstly some celebrity backroom staff ( those that werent real life players or reallife chairman ) have resigned because they are no longer on the database and I'm sure the rest will follow before the end of the season, so if you have any I advise you to replace them.

I've released a new wave of retired players onto the hiring database for most countries so there should be replacements available if you request an HS special action ( will be free of charge ) or use a dealing slot for an ADVERTISE dealing. if you mention the fact you had one of these resignations I will find you a replacement ready and installed for next week.

Secondly it seems that goalkeepers and anybody who made a tackle all got a boost during this week's friendly games and were allowed to play with aggression but I've now corrected that.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 17:13

I've resent the turns so everybody should now have the correct cup draw information and copies of any cup order sheets you may need. I checked a few and they looked okay but please check carefully and let me know if you find any issues. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 17:16

I've also included a free HS report that shows a few of the top ex-players that are available to hire next week, but dont forget the players on that list are subject to competitive bids and that any manager can bid on any of those players. I've also included a few premier division results & tables from around the world so you can get a better vision of the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 17:18

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Firstly some celebrity backroom staff ( those that werent real life players or reallife chairman ) have resigned because they are no longer on the database and I'm sure the rest will follow before the end of the season, so if you have any I advise you to replace them.

I've released a new wave of retired players onto the hiring database for most countries so there should be replacements available if you request an HS special action ( will be free of charge ) or use a dealing slot for an ADVERTISE dealing. if you mention the fact you had one of these resignations I will find you a replacement ready and installed for next week.
Hi Paul,

I noticed this, this week with Ariana Grande/ Margot Robbie both resigning Sad didn't think they noticed the camera.... 

Just with the Match Day Hostess, too my knowledge no female Non Playing staff on list... and i'm not sure my fans are into cross dressing men!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 17:23

Next week I will continue to work on reducing the overall size of the system, it seems we only had a few issues this week because of the extra space the system needs to run international games, something that didn't happen last week. At the moment the International games are run on the wednesday before the league games and need to be setup beside the league games but what I may do is insert a 'ghost' saturday between league games on turns where we play an international game and run the ints on that saturday then reset everything and then run the normal week. 

Thanks for your patience and continued support, much appreciated as always.

Thanks to Tom also for renewing the forum...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 17:25

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Hi Paul,

I noticed this, this week with Ariana Grande/ Margot Robbie both resigning Sad didn't think they noticed the camera.... 

Just with the Match Day Hostess, too my knowledge no female Non Playing staff on list... and i'm not sure my fans are into cross dressing men!  lol!

lol!  I remember turning up at maine Road once and my matchday hostess was Mike Summerbee in a long blonde wig, will that do ?  lol!  Apparently the normal lady who did the job was ill that day, the wig didnt last long though so it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 17:37

Paul Hemmings wrote:

lol!  I remember turning up at maine Road once and my matchday hostess was Mike Summerbee in a long blonde wig, will that do ?  lol!  Apparently the normal lady who did the job was ill that day, the wig didnt last long though so it was okay.
I might just have to up the Beer order  cheers    drunken
Maybe they won't notice  lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 18 processing...   Season 30 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 18:01

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

I might just have to up the Beer order  cheers    drunken
Maybe they won't notice  lol!
lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

Season 30 Week 18 processing...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6