Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:09

Paul Hemmings wrote:
England

Watford 9 +7 Champions
Plymouth 9 +6
Arsenal 9 +2
Charlton 8 +2
Man United 8 +2

Normal service resumed at the top of the Premiership where Champions Watford brushed aside Everton to go top as Charlton suffered a shock home draw in the London derby with the Hammers...
Plymouth getting there, tho still a couple of players short - hoping to rectify that over the next few turns...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:10

Scotland

Motherwell 12 +7
Celtic 9 +5
Falkirk 7 +1
Rangers 6 -1
Aberdeen 6 -1 Champions

Motherwell setting the early pace again as they did last season, fans will be hoping they can keep it going in face of stiff competition from deposed Champions Celtic...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:13

Slovakia

Ruzomberok 12 +23 Champions
Slovan 12 +15
Kosice 12 +13
Bratislava 12 +10

The Champions have already racked up 23 goals in just four games and at this rate they will easily break their world record for most league goals in a season, currently stands at 110 goals scored, the other teams need to learn how to defend...

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Wed 2 Sep - 13:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:15

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Slovakia

Slovan 12 +15
Kosice 12 +13
Bratislava 12 +10

The Champions have already racked up 23 goals in just four games and at this rate they will easily break the world record for most league goals in a season, the other teams need to learn how to defend...
Reckon that applies to a few of us! If you have any pointers Paul would be very welcome I think!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:21

Spain

Zaragoza 10 +8
Atletico 9 +6
Sevilla 9 +4
Real Betis 8 +7
Barcelona 8 +4 Champions
Valencia 7 +6

First time fans from La Romareda have seen their side top of the table for many a long season maybe this is their season to show they deserve their nickname of the Magnificos...
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:23

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Slovakia

Slovan 12 +15
Kosice 12 +13
Bratislava 12 +10

The Champions have already racked up 23 goals in just four games and at this rate they will easily break the world record for most league goals in a season, the other teams need to learn how to defend...
Reckon that applies to a few of us! If you have any pointers Paul would be very welcome I think!
Here's something i used to help work out to stop conceding so many goals.... Something Paul previously posted;

How defensive/attacking is my formation ?

Offensive skills = shooting volleying
Defensive skills = tackling heading

unaffected skills = quickness agility control passing-short passing-long knowledge

ALL PEP offensive skill bonus level 3
EXT WIN SAM WAV BAR FLY offensive skill bonus level 2
ATT FAS WBK ISF TIC MIG TOT offensive skill bonus level 1
MIX SLO WHV SEX defensive skill bonus level 1
DEF CAT DOM LON SRM defensive skill bonus level 2
BUS SWE defensive skill bonus level 3

Level 1 bonus = +0.1 skill
Level 2 bonus = +0.2 skill
Level 3 bonus = +0.3 skill

FRE depends on the players/positions you choose...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:24

MLS

Chicago 12 +13
NewYork 9 +6
Tampa 9 +5
Harrisburg 8 +8
Kansas 7 +3
Cosmos 7 +2 Champions

Four wins from four games for the leaders as their style of Samba continues to entertain American fans everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:26

Transfers now...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:36

Phil@Watford wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Slovakia

Slovan 12 +15
Kosice 12 +13
Bratislava 12 +10

Here's something i used to help work out to stop conceding so many goals.... Something Paul previously posted;

How defensive/attacking is my formation ?

Offensive skills = shooting volleying
Defensive skills = tackling heading

unaffected skills = quickness agility control passing-short passing-long knowledge

ALL PEP offensive skill bonus level 3
EXT WIN SAM WAV BAR FLY offensive skill bonus level 2
ATT FAS WBK ISF TIC MIG TOT offensive skill bonus level 1
MIX SLO WHV SEX defensive skill bonus level 1
DEF CAT DOM LON SRM defensive skill bonus level 2
BUS SWE defensive skill bonus level 3

Level 1 bonus = +0.1 skill
Level 2 bonus = +0.2 skill
Level 3 bonus = +0.3 skill

FRE depends on the players/positions you choose...
Thanks Phil - how does this work in practice - is this essentially looking at formations as apposed to tweaking a certain formation to become more defensive?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:42

Yeah pretty much, so while you might use a AM/BW combination in a Offensive formation. The overall bonus will still be offensive. 

So i believe i was playing the SEX formation when i returned to the game, however i felt i was conceding to many goals. So when i looked at the playing positions they are identical too CAT, so it was a no brainer see if CAT worked better... and well. But, i don't play games to control them... I play to Win.. 

So i don't expect lots of chances, and happy to let opp have the Ball... As my front 4 Kane, KDB, Sterling, Maddison all have 9 for SH/VO so a boost to offence isn't as important. Unfortunately for me my entire team doesn't have 9 for HD/TA... so boosting them area's felt more beneficial to me.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 13:54

Phil@Watford wrote:
Yeah pretty much, so while you might use a AM/BW combination in a Offensive formation. The overall bonus will still be offensive. 

So i believe i was playing the SEX formation when i returned to the game, however i felt i was conceding to many goals. So when i looked at the playing positions they are identical too CAT, so it was a no brainer see if CAT worked better... and well. But, i don't play games to control them... I play to Win.. 

So i don't expect lots of chances, and happy to let opp have the Ball... As my front 4 Kane, KDB, Sterling, Maddison all have 9 for SH/VO so a boost to offence isn't as important. Unfortunately for me my entire team doesn't have 9 for HD/TA... so boosting them area's felt more beneficial to me.
Got it - thanks Phil - something to look into for sure!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 14:20

Several "big" bids for Gabriel Magalhaes gone in this week could make Danubio a very richer club indeed.

Left Back Ricardo Rodriguez joins Inter Milan from Estudiantes for £80millions.
Moise Kean joins Manchester United from Inter Milan in exchange for £45millions.
Ianis Hagi joins Birmingham from Inter Milan also for £45millions.

Young Irish striker Aaron Connolly joins struggling Bohemians from Shelbourne for £40millions and this might just be the boost the former Champions need.

Cherry Orchard splash some cash on young strikers Sam Greenwood and George Hirst to the tune of £25million each.

Charlie Gilmour joins Norwich from Arsenal in a deal worth £12millions amid huge speculation that Norwich are about to agree deals to sell two more of their young stars to "bigger" clubs, one fan tweeted, "Norwich will never get to be a big club if we keep selling our future stars". Although their not doing too badly at the moment top of League One as they are.

Lucas Torreira left Plymouth for Nacional, rather surprisingly for a bargain price of £10millions, his tribunal value.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 14:25

Phil@Watford wrote:

Excellent this Phil as I am almost certain my DY’s are the reason I am struggling
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 14:27

Coaching now...
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 15:33

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Lucas Torreira left Plymouth for Nacional, rather surprisingly for a bargain price of £10millions, his tribunal value.
More to come on this .......
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 15:58

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Several "big" bids for Gabriel Magalhaes gone in this week could make Danubio a very richer club indeed.

Left Back Ricardo Rodriguez joins Inter Milan from Estudiantes for £80millions.
Moise Kean joins Manchester United from Inter Milan in exchange for £45millions.
Ianis Hagi joins Birmingham from Inter Milan also for £45millions.

Young Irish striker Aaron Connolly joins struggling Bohemians from Shelbourne for £40millions and this might just be the boost the former Champions need.

Cherry Orchard splash some cash on young strikers Sam Greenwood and George Hirst to the tune of £25million each.

Charlie Gilmour joins Norwich from Arsenal in a deal worth £12millions amid huge speculation that Norwich are about to agree deals to sell two more of their young stars to "bigger" clubs, one fan tweeted, "Norwich will never get to be a big club if we keep selling our future stars". Although their not doing too badly at the moment top of League One as they are.

I am also keen for Gabriel, Geoff - can put a late bid if needed or if you PM me what you want will see if can match it...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 16:22

As am I Geoff, would like the opportunity to bid as well please.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 16:28

In a dragons den style pitch ….I am out , I could probably afford his left boot  lol!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 16:48

Tom@Charlton wrote:
As am I Geoff, would like the opportunity to bid as well please.
Maybe a good idea for Geoff to put him on the Auction list? Might help him get the best deal? 

P.s I'm not going for him. Ha
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 16:50

I feel like I should say I’m in too. I’m not but I really want to go for him.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 16:51

A more cash friendly option in Mohammed Salisu is also available for those interested.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 18:01

Deal involving City bound Koulibaly is on offer but I can’t permbid player plus cash offer and I think Paul doesn’t like passing messages on so not sure how to make such an offer as Geoff hasn’t been on the forum for a while!

Is it now too late Paul?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 18:04

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
A more cash friendly option in Mohammed Salisu is also available for those interested.

If only he were Brazilian, very good alternative though, how cash friendly are we talking....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 9:25

Printing now, then later today I will send out the email turns.

At the moment there two ways to register your interest in a player, the first is internal mail, write your offer down then send me a copy and I will pass it to the concerned party, although that is quite slow. The second way is to make a permanent bid and then keep making permanent bids each week your bid is outbid. 

If anybody wants to add a permanent bid for Gabriel to this week's orders then message me with the details and I will add it for you. Just so you know I have no idea what Geoff's plans are for Gabriel just because someone has bid on him dont mean he is going to be sold but good idea to be in the race by using the permbid system just in case he is sold.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 9:47

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:

If only he were Brazilian, very good alternative though, how cash friendly are we talking....

A lot more friendly than the 40m bid that's on the bids file for Ben Godfrey!!!! Or the 50m paid for Todd Cantwell.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 9:54

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Printing now, then later today I will send out the email turns.

At the moment there two ways to register your interest in a player, the first is internal mail, write your offer down then send me a copy and I will pass it to the concerned party, although that is quite slow. The second way is to make a permanent bid and then keep making permanent bids each week your bid is outbid. 

If anybody wants to add a permanent bid for Gabriel to this week's orders then message me with the details and I will add it for you. Just so you know I have no idea what Geoff's plans are for Gabriel just because someone has bid on him dont mean he is going to be sold but good idea to be in the race by using the permbid system just in case he is sold.

Permanent bids are cash only though aren’t they? 

So if I were to offer Koulibaly plus cash then I’d have to use internal mail?
Back to top Go down

Season 31 Week 4 processing...
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next