Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

 

 Season 31 Week 4 processing...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1252
Join date : 2009-11-28

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:03

Paul Hemmings wrote:
If somebody was actually injured it would be notified at the end of the match report here :-

    REAL MADRID LEA  41% TOT             PLYMOUTH ARGYLE LEA  59% FLB
  1 Thibaut Courtois     GK     good     Wojciech Szczesny    GK     good
  2 Sime Vrsaljko        RB     sublime  Hector Bellerin         RB     sublime
  3 Junior Firpo           LB     superb    Shkodran Mustafi     LB     good
  4 N'golo Kante         AM     superb    Gylfi Sigurdsson      TM inj supreme
  5 Gerard Pique         CL     superb    Martin Braithwaite    RW     sublime
  6 Matija Nastasic      CR     good      Jerome Boateng       CL     superb
  7 Federico Chiesa     RW     good      Pierre Aubameyang  CF     sublime
  8 Luka Modric          DY sub superb   Fernandinho Roza    AM mom supreme
  9 Erling Haland        CF     sublime  Nemanja Matic          BW     sublime
 10 James Rodriguez  TM     superb   Danny Welbeck         LW     superb
 11 Eden Hazard         LW     superb   Toby Alderweireld     CR     sublime
         SUBSTITUTES
 12 Sergio Ramos                         Reiss Nelson
 14 Hirving Lozano                       Alex Iwobi
 15 Lautaro Martinez                     Yun Suk-young
 16 Cristiano Ronaldo    SW     good     Jack Wilshere        TM     average
 17 Dominik Szoboszlai   DY     superb   Seb Haller
 18 Lionel Messi                         Ruben Loftus-cheek
 GK Ruben Blanco                         Petr Cech
Ronaldo and Messi both on the bench!! 

The cohonas on Rich Allen  lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Posts : 2650
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 48
Location : London

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:05

The real crime here is that Mustafi is still stealing a living at Plymouth and Ben knows it.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 466
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 30
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:07

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
The real crime here is that Mustafi is still stealing a living at Plymouth and Ben knows it.
No surely ita got to be that Ben has a player called Yun Suk-young...... Surely there is a inappropriate innuendo there somewhere... 


gary@chelsea??? 
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1801
Reputation : 526
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 35

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:10

Paul Hemmings wrote:
If somebody was actually injured it would be notified at the end of the match report here :-

    REAL MADRID LEA  41% TOT             PLYMOUTH ARGYLE LEA  59% FLB
  1 Thibaut Courtois     GK     good     Wojciech Szczesny    GK     good
  2 Sime Vrsaljko        RB     sublime  Hector Bellerin         RB     sublime
  3 Junior Firpo           LB     superb    Shkodran Mustafi     LB     good
  4 N'golo Kante         AM     superb    Gylfi Sigurdsson      TM inj supreme
  5 Gerard Pique         CL     superb    Martin Braithwaite    RW     sublime
  6 Matija Nastasic      CR     good      Jerome Boateng       CL     superb
  7 Federico Chiesa     RW     good      Pierre Aubameyang  CF     sublime
  8 Luka Modric          DY sub superb   Fernandinho Roza    AM mom supreme
  9 Erling Haland        CF     sublime  Nemanja Matic          BW     sublime
 10 James Rodriguez  TM     superb   Danny Welbeck         LW     superb
 11 Eden Hazard         LW     superb   Toby Alderweireld     CR     sublime
         SUBSTITUTES
 12 Sergio Ramos                         Reiss Nelson
 14 Hirving Lozano                       Alex Iwobi
 15 Lautaro Martinez                     Yun Suk-young
 16 Cristiano Ronaldo    SW     good     Jack Wilshere        TM     average
 17 Dominik Szoboszlai   DY     superb   Seb Haller
 18 Lionel Messi                         Ruben Loftus-cheek
 GK Ruben Blanco                         Petr Cech
Does this mean I was playing against some strange random 12th player once Ronaldo comes on?
Back to top Go down
Rich@RealMadrid
Conference - 84/84
Conference - 84/84
Rich@RealMadrid

Posts : 33
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-02-26

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:12

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
If somebody was actually injured it would be notified at the end of the match report here :-

    REAL MADRID LEA  41% TOT             PLYMOUTH ARGYLE LEA  59% FLB
  1 Thibaut Courtois     GK     good     Wojciech Szczesny    GK     good
  2 Sime Vrsaljko        RB     sublime  Hector Bellerin         RB     sublime
  3 Junior Firpo           LB     superb    Shkodran Mustafi     LB     good
  4 N'golo Kante         AM     superb    Gylfi Sigurdsson      TM inj supreme
  5 Gerard Pique         CL     superb    Martin Braithwaite    RW     sublime
  6 Matija Nastasic      CR     good      Jerome Boateng       CL     superb
  7 Federico Chiesa     RW     good      Pierre Aubameyang  CF     sublime
  8 Luka Modric          DY sub superb   Fernandinho Roza    AM mom supreme
  9 Erling Haland        CF     sublime  Nemanja Matic          BW     sublime
 10 James Rodriguez  TM     superb   Danny Welbeck         LW     superb
 11 Eden Hazard         LW     superb   Toby Alderweireld     CR     sublime
         SUBSTITUTES
 12 Sergio Ramos                         Reiss Nelson
 14 Hirving Lozano                       Alex Iwobi
 15 Lautaro Martinez                     Yun Suk-young
 16 Cristiano Ronaldo    SW     good     Jack Wilshere        TM     average
 17 Dominik Szoboszlai   DY     superb   Seb Haller
 18 Lionel Messi                         Ruben Loftus-cheek
 GK Ruben Blanco                         Petr Cech
Does this mean I was playing against some strange random 12th player once Ronaldo comes on?
Looks like it  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1801
Reputation : 526
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 35

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:16

Rich@RealMadrid wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
If somebody was actually injured it would be notified at the end of the match report here :-

    REAL MADRID LEA  41% TOT             PLYMOUTH ARGYLE LEA  59% FLB
  1 Thibaut Courtois     GK     good     Wojciech Szczesny    GK     good
  2 Sime Vrsaljko        RB     sublime  Hector Bellerin         RB     sublime
  3 Junior Firpo           LB     superb    Shkodran Mustafi     LB     good
  4 N'golo Kante         AM     superb    Gylfi Sigurdsson      TM inj supreme
  5 Gerard Pique         CL     superb    Martin Braithwaite    RW     sublime
  6 Matija Nastasic      CR     good      Jerome Boateng       CL     superb
  7 Federico Chiesa     RW     good      Pierre Aubameyang  CF     sublime
  8 Luka Modric          DY sub superb   Fernandinho Roza    AM mom supreme
  9 Erling Haland        CF     sublime  Nemanja Matic          BW     sublime
 10 James Rodriguez  TM     superb   Danny Welbeck         LW     superb
 11 Eden Hazard         LW     superb   Toby Alderweireld     CR     sublime
         SUBSTITUTES
 12 Sergio Ramos                         Reiss Nelson
 14 Hirving Lozano                       Alex Iwobi
 15 Lautaro Martinez                     Yun Suk-young
 16 Cristiano Ronaldo    SW     good     Jack Wilshere        TM     average
 17 Dominik Szoboszlai   DY     superb   Seb Haller
 18 Lionel Messi                         Ruben Loftus-cheek
 GK Ruben Blanco                         Petr Cech
Does this mean I was playing against some strange random 12th player once Ronaldo comes on?
Looks like it  Shocked
Very strange - no wonder Ronaldo comes on as a SW as there is no other position for him then...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1801
Reputation : 526
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 35

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:19

PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:22

Yes Ben, Ronaldo came on and played at Sweeper with stats of good and 1 good shortpass, 1 bad longpass, 2 good tackles, 4 bad tackles, 2 bad tactical decisions ( what !!! Ronnie cant play at Sweeper, whatever next ) 1 dribble, we know he can do that, 5 good leadership and 3 good commitment.

Everybody else should check carefully to see if Ronaldo mysteriously snuck into their games as well.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:24

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...

checking...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1801
Reputation : 526
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 35

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:28

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Yes Ben, Ronaldo came on and played at Sweeper with stats of good and 1 good shortpass, 1 bad longpass, 2 good tackles, 4 bad tackles, 2 bad tactical decisions ( what !!! Ronnie cant play at Sweeper, whatever next ) 1 dribble, we know he can do that, 5 good leadership and 3 good commitment.

Everybody else should check carefully to see if Ronaldo mysteriously snuck into their games as well.
Oh well didn't affect the result, but how very weird...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1801
Reputation : 526
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 35

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:29

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...

checking...
Thanks Paul - I may have misread the rules but sure it says they always come back high after a REST but no training done...
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International 94/94
International 94/94
gary@chelsea

Posts : 315
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 37
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:32

Phil@Watford wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
The real crime here is that Mustafi is still stealing a living at Plymouth and Ben knows it.
No surely ita got to be that Ben has a player called Yun Suk-young...... Surely there is a inappropriate innuendo there somewhere... 


gary@chelsea??? 
The real crime here is that Ben is doing so well with a team that in real life would be mediocre at best...he's gotta be up for manager of the year already lol


Yun Suk - Young ...in the words of Jose  "if i speak .. i am in trouble"
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International 94/94
International 94/94
gary@chelsea

Posts : 315
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 37
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:33

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
The real crime here is that Mustafi is still stealing a living at Plymouth and Ben knows it.
and the rest of them  lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 18:17

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...

checking...
Thanks Paul - I may have misread the rules but sure it says they always come back high after a REST but no training done...

I've checked all the affected players and corrected them, they have now been properly rested, thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International 94/94
International 94/94
gary@chelsea

Posts : 315
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 37
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 18:30

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...

checking...
Thanks Paul - I may have misread the rules but sure it says they always come back high after a REST but no training done...

I've checked all the affected players and corrected them, they have now been properly rested, thanks for the feedback.
Paul , could you check mine as well please , i have some players that are only on good stamina despite playing only 1 game this week along with 2 RE periods in training.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1801
Reputation : 526
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 35

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 18:39

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...

checking...
Thanks Paul - I may have misread the rules but sure it says they always come back high after a REST but no training done...

I've checked all the affected players and corrected them, they have now been properly rested, thanks for the feedback.
Thanks Paul - makes my selection issues much easier this week!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4117
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 18:43

Seems I may have the same problem re stamina.

I had in the league match report that six players were tired toward the end of the game, some only played the league game as well. Now only on good stamina. Two RE slots, similar to Gaz.

This all will probably have contributed to conceding in the last minute?

Thanks for looking into this.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:02

gary@chelsea wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...

checking...
Thanks Paul - I may have misread the rules but sure it says they always come back high after a REST but no training done...

I've checked all the affected players and corrected them, they have now been properly rested, thanks for the feedback.
Paul , could you check mine as well please , i have some players that are only on good stamina despite playing only 1 game this week along with 2 RE periods in training.

You didnt use the REST dealing Gaz and the issue I found only affected the REST dealing players, if other players are running out of stamina then you need to add more rest periods in training, you get +25 minutes for each one used, so 2 periods would give all the players a +50 minute boost, your luxury coach gives you another +25 each making +75 minutes, so one more period should do your players. If you equip your Lear Jet that would give you another +25 minutes meaning you could go back to 2 rest periods in your training schedule. clear as mud I know.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:08

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Seems I may have the same problem re stamina.

I had in the league match report that six players were tired toward the end of the game, some only played the league game as well. Now only on good stamina. Two RE slots, similar to Gaz.

This all will probably have contributed to conceding in the last minute?

Thanks for looking into this.

Stamina recouperates during training which happens after the games are run and prepares your players for next weeks games, it doesnt affect this weeks game Tom. 2 rest periods and a luxury coach would give you +75 minutes boost during training. 

90-99 = high
70-89 = good
40-69 = poor
0-30 = awful
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4117
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:16

Sorry, I’m completely lost. I thought at this stage of the season all players got a 45 minute boost before each game? 

If the training happens after the matches then why do we need to use one slot before midweek and one after midweek? Sorry if I’m being thick.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International 94/94
International 94/94
gary@chelsea

Posts : 315
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 37
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:17

Paul Hemmings wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
PAUL:

I have noted one thing with the REST dealing - I RESTED quite a few players but none of them have come back with increased stamina. I did play them too (know you can now) but thought REST meant they don't train (with training happening at the end of the week) so go back to high stamina at the end of the week?

Sorry if got this wrong - bit confused with this though...

checking...
Thanks Paul - I may have misread the rules but sure it says they always come back high after a REST but no training done...

I've checked all the affected players and corrected them, they have now been properly rested, thanks for the feedback.
Paul , could you check mine as well please , i have some players that are only on good stamina despite playing only 1 game this week along with 2 RE periods in training.

You didnt use the REST dealing Gaz and the issue I found only affected the REST dealing players, if other players are running out of stamina then you need to add more rest periods in training, you get +25 minutes for each one used, so 2 periods would give all the players a +50 minute boost, your luxury coach gives you another +25 each making +75 minutes, so one more period should do your players. If you equip your Lear Jet that would give you another +25 minutes meaning you could go back to 2 rest periods in your training schedule. clear as mud I know.
yeah i realised that after i replied lol.

But how does Lindelof who played both games in cup and league have high stamina and Zouma who only played league game have good stamina?

Reece james played about 20 minutes of cup game as sub and is on good stamina , Tomori and Varela 1 game.

I may be having a blonde moment here as well  lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:20

example

player A starts week on 99 stamina
plays in the whole of the league game so 99+30 -90 = 39 stamina
at the end of the game he will have 39 stamina left.

team has a luxury coach plus 2 rest periods gives 39+25+25+25 = 99 stamina

so he should start the next week with 99 stamina again

player B starts with 70 stamina
plays whole league game so 70+30 - 90 = 10 stamina
team has luxury coach plus 2 rest periods = 10 +25 +25 +25 = 85 stamina ( good )
this player will start on 85 stamina next week then 95 the week after then 99 the next week
slowly rebuilding stamina over a number of weeks and only missing 2 training sessions each week.

dont forget cup and international games no longer affect stamina.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:36

Lindelof started on high ( 90-99 ) league +30 -90 = ( 30-39 ) +25+25+25 = 99 high
Zouma started on good ( 70-89 ) league +30 -90 = ( 10-29 ) +75 = ( 85-99 ) still on good
James started on good ( 70-89 )  youth +30 -90 = ( 10-29 ) +75 = ( 85-99 )  still on good

if you need it to be more precise then I could add an option to replace the words with actual numbers.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International 94/94
International 94/94
gary@chelsea

Posts : 315
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 37
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:39

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Lindelof started on high ( 90-99 ) league +30 -90 = ( 30-39 ) +25+25+25 = 99 high
Zouma started on good ( 70-89 ) league +30 -90 = ( 10-29 ) +75 = ( 85-99 ) still on good
James started on good ( 70-89 )  youth +30 -90 = ( 10-29 ) +75 = ( 85-99 )  still on good

if you need it to be more precise then I could add an option to replace the words with actual numbers.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  makes sense , stick with words , i can always harass you by message if i really need to know  Very Happy

Quick question , i cannot seem to get Mason mounts QU skill to maximum , i stuck in 3 QU training slots but it has not helped, am i missing a specific coach or building that is affecting this?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4117
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:42

Ok, I'm referring back to the post in week 17 last season, I'm guessing things have changed since then? Apologies.

Makes sense, but then I still don't understand how my players have come back as only 'good'

All six that got mentioned in the match report about being tired in the game started on high stamina from last weeks turn, so worst case scenario they were starting on 90 stamina.  At what point, stamina wise, does that message start to appear?


90 + 30 - 90 = 30 stamina, then 2 RE slots plus an over-equipped Luxury Coach =

30 + 25 + 25 + 25 = 99 stamina?

After my whole squad being on high stamina last turn, I now have 12 players on good stamina this week.

If cup/international games don't affect stamina then I'm not completely sure how Ben Chilwell has even gone down as he didn't even feature in the league game at all!! (Aside from sitting on the bench)

Sorry, I just don't understand.  Probably something straight forward I've just missed?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 29347
Reputation : 1409
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 19:42

sorry Gaz I accidently deleted one of your posts earlier...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 4 processing...   Season 31 Week 4 processing... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Season 31 Week 4 processing...
Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: