Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 8:59

Paul - Put Mason mount on individual training to bump his QU now his CR is maximum but it had no effect whatsoever, any reason for this? or will it not take effect until next turn.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 12:30

gary@chelsea wrote:
Paul - Put Mason mount on individual training to bump his QU now his CR is maximum but it had no effect whatsoever, any reason for this? or will it not take effect until next turn.

I just tried to redo it for you and it made no difference, I'll have a look at it later and get it sorted seems there is an issue in the codebase somewhere. I've manually trained his quickness to 8 and he'll be on 8 for next week. thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 12:32

Paul Hemmings wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:

I just tried to redo it for you and it made no difference, I'll have a look at it later and get it sorted seems there is an issue in the codebase somewhere. I've manually trained his quickness to 8 and he'll be on 8 for next week. thanks for the feedback.
cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 12:34

gary@chelsea wrote:
Quick question , can we have the skills next to players on the transfer list , I am sure on the old print outs they used to be there , very helpful when deciding to bid on a player, if they are there then I am not seeing them.

The idea is you scout players to get the detail of likely maximum skills, that way the managers that do more scouting get a slight advantage.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 12:36

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Thanks Paul for another great week

A couple of weird ones this week in my games:

In my Plymouth game - after 70 mins I make a sub and then for the rest of the 20 mins of the game the Villa players literally pass between themselves - I don't even try to make a challenge at all. Though was a bit strange, although maybe not?

Close game though!

The other one is with Atletico and is something have had quite a bit when playing with just a CF against 2 CBs - almost everytime Santos Borre (CF) gets the ball in a good position in the game he is effortlessly tackled by both defenders at the same time - is this normal? Think it happened around 9 times he got the ball in shooting positions so he never got a chance to shoot.

Might you please be able to take a look and let me know.

Loving the new stamina report btw - excellent addition!

Thanks

Ben

thanks for the feedback Ben always good to have a chat with you.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 12:41

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Thanks Paul for another great week

A couple of weird ones this week in my games:

In my Plymouth game - after 70 mins I make a sub and then for the rest of the 20 mins of the game the Villa players literally pass between themselves - I don't even try to make a challenge at all. Though was a bit strange, although maybe not?

Close game though!

The other one is with Atletico and is something have had quite a bit when playing with just a CF against 2 CBs - almost everytime Santos Borre (CF) gets the ball in a good position in the game he is effortlessly tackled by both defenders at the same time - is this normal? Think it happened around 9 times he got the ball in shooting positions so he never got a chance to shoot.

Might you please be able to take a look and let me know.

Loving the new stamina report btw - excellent addition!

Thanks

Ben

thanks for the feedback Ben always good to have a chat with you.
Thanks for the advice as well Paul - now I totally understand what went on in the games this week!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep - 16:14

Some players who didnt get a game last week are showing poor stamina on the new reports, this is an error in the code and the report should be showing high stamina. If a player is not selected to play in one of your teams then he will regain all his stamina. I've fixed the issue and the correct nomenclature should be showing next week. thanks to Phil for spotting that one.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 5 processing...   Season 31 Week 5 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep - 16:23

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Some players who didnt get a game last week are showing poor stamina on the new reports, this is an error in the code and the report should be showing high stamina. If a player is not selected to play in one of your teams then he will regain all his stamina. I've fixed the issue and the correct nomenclature should be showing next week. thanks to Phil for spotting that one.
study study study  Hawkeye over here ha
Back to top Go down

Season 31 Week 5 processing...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6