Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 11:15

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Maguire was exceptionally rash last night might have to add that to his profile, what an idiot.

How many wide players do England need ?
Watched the whole England game and a couple of observations.

Maguire's head is all over the place. Absolutely no need to get sent off especially after getting the first yellow. Being rash is correct but he's also supposed to be a leader. Where was the leadership?

In terms of wide/attacking players I think Southgate is in a great position in terms of availability but why play a striker in Rashford out wide instead of a proper wide option/attacking midfielder?  Surely it would add more creativity. While England didn't get out played in any way they also didn't create too many clear cut chances in spite of the fact they have a squad with Mount, Rashford, Grealish, Saka, Jancho, Trent and Ward-Prowse .... and that's just last night. The most creative player was Reece James. 

Also Calvert-Lewin is on fire. I know Kane is a great player and has a strong history of being England's main CF but Calvert-Lewin is in such good form shouldn't he have gotten the nod? Kane looked a bit laboured and not sure he's 100% fit.

Jordan Pickford ............ very very twitchy and certainly spreads a bit of panic among his defence. Pope and Henderson deserve a chance.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 11:21

Unfortunately a World Cup run where we had a more than favourable group and side of the draw to the semis has lured some people into thinking England are world beaters and Southgate a genius , also Maguire scoring a goal against probably the worst Swedish team in years also tricked United into thinking he was worth 80m

Southgate as we all know is a typical yes man that the FA love to hire, plays two defensive midfielders most games against weaker teams and inexplicably picks Eric Dier.... you’ve started me off now Andy
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 11:21

Andy@Schalke wrote:
We were lucky to beat Belgium, and all these top sides are incisive and quick with it - whereas we just plod along at the fringes.....oh god, i need to stop now!

The previous draw with Denmark and win over Iceland were less than convincing as well but I do think Southgate is looking to the Euros and testing options a bit.

Agree with Gaz on Reece James. Was by far England's best player last night. Shame England have so many International class RBs ...... Trent, James, Wan-Bissaka, Walker, Trippier, Max Aarons (nearly) and with Lamptey, Cash, Bogle, Justin, Kenny, Laird and more all coming through.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 11:50

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Maguire was exceptionally rash last night might have to add that to his profile, what an idiot.

How many wide players do England need ?
Whoaaaa  lol!

I blame Southgate!!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:19

Anyone else here just waiting to that orange ball lit up with a post by Paul Hemmings
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:20

gary@chelsea wrote:
Anyone else here just waiting to that orange ball lit up with a post by Paul Hemmings

Not me ....... have a real life.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:20

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:

Absolute lie. Hitting refresh repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:25

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:

Absolute lie. Hitting refresh repeatedly.
😂😂😂😂
Still get excited like I did when I played the game during my school years and would walk round my street to hunt the postman down
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:26

Ah, the days of opening the letter and not knowing where to look first. 

Do miss the newsletter!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:27

gary@chelsea wrote:
The disappointment when it says Gary@chelsea....... lol!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:28

Phil@Watford wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:30

gary@chelsea wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
sorry about that
Shhhhhh PaulHemmings is online.....
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:31

Phil@Watford wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
sorry about that
Shhhhhh PaulHemmings is online.....
I have mail  bounce
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:32

Email turns all sent out, enjoy, any issues just let me know and I'll sort them out.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 17:45

Thanks Paul! Only a brief look as am out - how unlucky can I get - 11 shots on target against Real and lose 1-0! Battered Barca away as well! Oh well, that's football for you lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 18:02

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Thanks Paul! Only a brief look as am out - how unlucky can I get - 11 shots on target against Real and lose 1-0! Battered Barca away as well! Oh well, that's football for you lol!
Tough to take that Ben. At least good performances give you a lot of encouragement. 

Two top sides you were playing against, you’ve come a long way very quickly to be disappointed!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 18:04

Hopefully, will manage to open mine before the weekend ends this week! Had a lot potentially going on so keen to see if things panned out as hoped!

Now to try and wrestle the laptop off my daughter......Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 18:10

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Tough to take that Ben. At least good performances give you a lot of encouragement. 

Two top sides you were playing against, you’ve come a long way very quickly to be disappointed!
Absolutely, got to trust the process - so long as the team plays well, more often than not I'll win games so not overtly concerned!
Back to top Go down
Rich@RealMadrid
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
Rich@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 18:57

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Not the greatest performance I've ever had  affraid
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 19:11

Rich@RealMadrid wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
😂, All about the result tho! I say the same when watching Arsenal most weeks tbh!
Back to top Go down
Rich@RealMadrid
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
Rich@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 19:22

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Rich@RealMadrid wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
😂, All about the result tho! I say the same when watching Arsenal most weeks tbh!
Less said about real football the better as far as I'm concerned. Do miss going to Bloomfield Road of a Saturday though.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 21:05

Rich@RealMadrid wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Rich@RealMadrid wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Less said about real football the better as far as I'm concerned. Do miss going to Bloomfield Road of a Saturday though.
So true!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 21:54

Hi Paul,

Just looking at my turn and a very weird substitution at Plymouth:

The fourth official holds up FERNANDINHOs number". BRAITHWAITE comes on after 69 minutes replacing
 FERNANDINHO. "Looks like BRAITHWAITE is going to play at left winger". "He is all business", "Yes he
 sure is". "Sub number 1 of 3".

Is there a reason Braithwaite is coming on at LW!?

Followed the GameMod suggestions you made about how to move a players position so he should have replaced Fernandinho at RH by the time he came on? Maybe didn't make a difference in the game but he defo isn't down to play at LW so very strange. Meant for the last 20 mins I either had no RH or no RB...

Might you please take a look?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 11:24

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Hi Paul,

The fourth official holds up FERNANDINHOs number". BRAITHWAITE comes on after 69 minutes replacing
 FERNANDINHO. "Looks like BRAITHWAITE is going to play at left winger". "He is all business", "Yes he

Followed the GameMod suggestions you made about how to move a players position so he should have replaced Fernandinho at RH by the time he came on? Maybe didn't make a difference in the game but he defo isn't down to play at LW so very strange. Meant for the last 20 mins I either had no RH or no RB...

Thanks

Ben

Okay a bit complicated this one but it happened that way because on 68 minutes you were drawing 2-2 so none of the gamemods had happened ( you had condition=1 losing minutes 65 66 and 67 ).
Then on 69 minutes you went 3-2 down so your sub came on ( cond=1 losing 68mins ) at LW cos RH was still Bellerin.
Then when the game restarted on 69 minutes all the mods were processed. bellerin moved to RB but Fernandinho had already gone off so he couldnt move to RH.
This meant you now had LH and LW on the pitch instead of LH and RH.

Then on 73 minutes as soon as the other side gained possession your LW would have switched to the RH position cos you were playing a WHV system without a RH and with knowledge of 6 he would have realised the formation needed balancing out. These moves are not currently reported but do happened with international players.

Basically it was the gamemod condition that hadnt been met that caused everything to happen out of order. Hope that helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 11:31

FYI players only move from their assigned positions to fill missing critical positions.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 7 processing...   Season 31 Week 7 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 11:39

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Hi Paul,

Thanks

Ben

Okay a bit complicated this one but it happened that way because on 68 minutes you were drawing 2-2 so none of the gamemods had happened ( you had condition=1 losing minutes 65 66 and 67 ).
Then on 69 minutes you went 3-2 down so your sub came on ( cond=1 losing 68mins ) at LW cos RH was still Bellerin.
Then when the game restarted on 69 minutes all the mods were processed. bellerin moved to RB but Fernandinho had already gone off so he couldnt move to RH.
This meant you now had LH and LW on the pitch instead of LH and RH.

Then on 73 minutes as soon as the other side gained possession your LW would have switched to the RH position cos you were playing a WHV system without a RH and with knowledge of 6 he would have realised the formation needed balancing out. These moves are not currently reported but do happened with international players.

Basically it was the gamemod condition that hadnt been met that caused everything to happen out of order. Hope that helps a bit.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for looking into this - I did think the fact that I wasn't losing at 65 mins might have been the issue but good to know he then moved to RH. Not sure I'll need to do something so complex again but good to know if can all be done.

Thanks for looking into it and for another great week of CF action!

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down

Season 31 Week 7 processing...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6