7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Season 31 Week 8 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct - 11:51

Welcome to week eight of the season, the reset has run and data entry is underway...
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct - 20:34

Watford

This weeks game brings Watford Vs Man Utd, who are coming off the back of a clinical win last game out. However, big injury to Raheem Sterling give's way for Gareth Bale... Hope he's been enjoying his time at the Clubs gold course, but it's game this week for him. Usually reserved for the Cup games, but surely he's been plenty rested and plenty of Stamina in the tank to do two games this week!

Champions Cup game Vs Milan this week, gives the boys a challenge to help progress through Europe! The hornets have had great success in the competition in recent years, and the manager wants to channel his inner Zidane and win 3 champions league in the row! Rotations bring in the reignited Ross Barkley, Hudson Odoi and Dan Sturridge along with other fringe players to help rest the main squad who have been relentless so far this season.

Genk

This weeks league game brings an Away game Vs Beveren, who are sit joint bottom of the league with Gent on 2 points. Genk have managed to break away from Liege and Mechelen. Opening a 3 point game, the manager will be looking to increase goal difference and continue to keep the lead over our rivals! Hugo Lloris arrives on the transfer list the week, to hopefully find himself a new home and provide to be a key piece to someone's defence, as do Pape Gueye and Emmanuel Dennis. Juan Jesus looks to make a extremely swift exit from Genk who have plenty of Young defenders eager to impress the manager and show they are ready for the challenge!

A tricky game Vs Spurs in Europe for Genk this week, who look to throw a spanner in the works! Genk have well rested and rotated the squad accordingly to rise to the challenge, with the experience of Bonucci, Contrao, Dembele all being used to bring Experience to Cup squad. Genk looking at the young players to step up and try to make a case for them to break into the first team with the likes of Joelson Fernadnes and Romario Baro looking to break into the Cup team and provide a good alternative to Griezmann and Eriksen.

Leverkusen

Surprise of the season for myself, top of the table. However a Home game Vs Karlsruhe on the cards this week! With El Sharawary trained back up and ready to get back into the thick of things, and arrivals of Edson Alvarez and Leon Bailey returns to his home.. Neither get to break into the winning formula of the First11 so will have to be patient and impress in the cup game!! The manager is still looking to bring further experience into the team in key positions. While continuing to release players arnt going to cut it at the higher level next season and reduce the building wage bill!

Leon Bailey and Alvarez come into the Cup Squad to help rotate the squad and impress the manager Vs Zagreb who is looking to continue our impressive run in Europe so far! Zagreb however have Nikola Kalinic who is red hot form with 12 goals so far this season and Vlasic on 10, 2 key players the German side will be looking to nullify this week!

Botafogo

Botafogo had a tough start to the season a mix of strong teams and poor setup by the manager. However looking continue the fine resurgence over the last couple of weeks to keep the pressure on Fluminese. Game this week Vs Sao Joao who are languish bottom of the table on zero points.... Hopefully their first points won't come against Botafogo...

Vasco this week in the Copa Liba this week, tough opponents who are keeping up in the league will be looking to make this weeks game hard for visitors! So the focus will be moved to the Liba, with Vitao Da Silva recalled from his loan and straight into the Cup squad looking to try and gain some first team football after impressing while on his short loan!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct - 22:19

Thanks Phil, great read as usual.

League games will kickoff tomorrow afternoon...
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 12:51

only me...admit it , you got excited when you saw it lit up orange  lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:01

If only there were site metrics on which user has refreshed the most .........
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:07

Phil@Watford wrote:
Watford

This weeks game brings Watford Vs Man Utd, who are coming off the back of a clinical win last game out. However .........

Phil, you've inspired me with these again. I'm going to get back on it from next turn. Promise. Although I do have to go to Gibraltar next week ........
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:11

Friendly games have kicked off...
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:32

Big CL game this week v Charlton. Schalke need to make home advantage count...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:39

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Raft of injuries this week means a slight change, playing for a draw to be honest. Think it might be a hammering. 

Loss at home to Celtic last time out will cost me qualification this season, Salah coming on at AM early on killed me and if your luck is out then it really is out. 

Straight fight between Barca and Schalke for the top spot in the group.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:39

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Watford

This weeks game brings Watford Vs Man Utd, who are coming off the back of a clinical win last game out. However .........

Phil, you've inspired me with these again. I'm going to get back on it from next turn. Promise. Although I do have to go to Gibraltar next week ........

Always a good read Phil
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:48

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Andy@Schalke wrote:
Raft of injuries this week means a slight change, playing for a draw to be honest. Think it might be a hammering. 

Loss at home to Celtic last time out will cost me qualification this season, Salah coming on at AM early on killed me and if your luck is out then it really is out. 

I'd probably take a draw!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:52

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Andy@Schalke wrote:

Paul, don’t bother running our game, just put it down as a draw! Lol
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 13:54

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Watford

Always a good read , I often think of doing my own....then realise I cannot be arsed  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 14:19

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Watford

Just write it on Notepad on the plane and the copy and paste when Paul posts the new game week.... It's what i do  lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 14:36

Phil@Watford wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Watford

Just write it on Notepad on the plane and the copy and paste when Paul posts the new game week.... It's what i do  lol!
It's not that. It's the fact that I'll be having 2 nights of freedom with no kids in my face. I'm not sure I'll be able to focus properly on anything.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:19

League games reset is underway and the League games will kickoff in about 20 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:21

Champions Cup results - Match Day Four

Inter Milan 2 Plymouth 1
Ajax 2 Real Madrid 2

Schalke 2 Charlton 4
Celtic 0 Barcelona 1

AC Milan 3 Watford 2
Paris 2 Benfica 1

Bayern 1 Man City 3
Man United 1 Juventus 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:23

Europa Cup results

Spurs 0 Genk 3
PSV 3 Basel 0

Liverpool 2 Atletico 5
Feyenoord 0 Brondby 1

Arsenal 2 Nantes 3
Motherwell 2 Etienne 2

Valencia 1 Gladbach 0
Dortmund 2 Monaco 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:25

Copa Libertadores results

Nacional 2 Sao Paulo 0
Millonarios 2 Medellin 0

Vasco 3 Botafogo 4
Estudiantes 1 Boca 1

Flamengo 4 Fluminense 5
Barselona 0 Argentinos 2

Palmeiras 5 Santos 3
Talleres 0 River Plate 3
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:33

Schalke 2 Charlton 4

Jeez, what happened there?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:34

The players are lined up and the ref gets the games underway, good luck to everybody this week...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:35

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Schalke 2 Charlton 4

Jeez, what happened there?

Didn’t see that coming!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:36

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Andy@Schalke wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Andy@Schalke wrote:

Paul, don’t bother running our game, just put it down as a draw! Lol
Delete, delete, delete.....
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 8 processing...   Season 31 Week 8 processing... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 15:36

Paul Hemmings wrote:
The players are lined up and the ref gets the games underway, good luck to everybody this week.
Good Luck to everyone  cheers
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Flamengo 1 Santos 0 Talisca on 4 minutes.
Sao Joao 0 Botafogo 1 Anderson.
Hannover 1 Mannheim 0 Marin.
Twente 1 Feyenoord 0 Ribery.
Denguele 0 Gagnoa 1 Bearne.
Back to top Go down

Season 31 Week 8 processing...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next