Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 13:37

Coaching now...
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 14:50

Quote :

Houssem Aouar leaves Gagnoa for Barcelona for a staggering £60millions.

This doesn’t look great for my future review of Mr Aouar. 

Good scratch that great week all round. Barca had 2 solid wins and hopefully can secure a double although Betis are a huge hurdle in the Cup final. Nacional are in the same bit and going strong. Akranes played the same team twice - won in the League to secure the title but blew it in the Cup. Performance of the week is little Hannover’s cup heroics. Am expecting the match report to tell me they were very lucky. 

Looking forward to reading all the match reports.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 15:13

Some people have asked about International Order sheets.

They can not be printed beyond week 18.
However you can still use the order sheets included in your email turn.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 15:14

Finances now...
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 15:38

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Quote :

Good scratch that great week all round. Barca had 2 solid wins and hopefully can secure a double although Betis are a huge hurdle in the Cup final. Nacional are in the same bit and going strong. Akranes played the same team twice - won in the League to secure the title but blew it in the Cup. Performance of the week is little Hannover’s cup heroics. Am expecting the match report to tell me they were very lucky. 

Don’t worry Rob, he’s better than Bamford 😉
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 15:43

gary@chelsea wrote:
 Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Quote :

This is why I love Gaz!!!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 15:48

gary@chelsea wrote:
 Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Quote :

Why bring him into it...
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 17:06

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
 Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Quote :

Why bring him into it...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 17:07

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

Watford 40 +24
Charlton 37 +14
Arsenal 34 +4
Chelsea 33 +7
Man City 33 +5

Just three points separates the top two with "that" game to look forward to next week as leaders and current Champions Watford enter their toughest phase of the campaign as they now need to face Charlton at home then Man City and Villa away from home. No wins in three for Watford and no Harry Kane to lead the line...
No Wins, No Kane.... No Hope? I like them Odds! Game On!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 18:21

Printing in the morning then I'll send out the email turns...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 21:49

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

Watford 40 +24
Charlton 37 +14
Arsenal 34 +4
Chelsea 33 +7
Man City 33 +5

Just three points separates the top two with "that" game to look forward to next week as leaders and current Champions Watford enter their toughest phase of the campaign as they now need to face Charlton at home then Man City and Villa away from home. No wins in three for Watford and no Harry Kane to lead the line...
No Wins, No Kane.... No Hope? I like them Odds! Game On!!

Are you actually trying to claim you are up against it here Phil!  Week 15, 8 points clear? Hardly the underdog?  lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 22:04

Another great week for my sides, happy with the results so far, one still to come when the turns come back so hopefully that can complete the set.

Flu - cup final number 2 will be incredibly tough against Botafogo, never know which way those games will go.  Libertadores final still to come against this weeks league opponents, Sao Paulo so obviously that is too close to call as well after this weeks game.  Conversely though, as much as the finals are great I have a feeling it may impact on the remaining league fixtures and stopping a resurgent Santos is going to be hard enough without having to play midweek games too.  Rather be in with a chance of winning them though so can't complain.

Nantes - Another impressive win, not far away from the finish line now and with a cup final to look forward to.  Can the reigning champions complete a domestic double?  Fingers crossed.....

Charlton - What a strange season so far.  Week 15 came and the inconsistent FAS formation was finally moved on from and the side haven't looked back so far.  Too many goals conceded, not enough scored always left Charlton dropping points and drawing too many games. PEP seems to fit the players well and the players seem happy playing it so far.  It is still an on-going experiment as a few games don't provide a true picture.  Saying that, what more could the manager ask for, six games played, 19 goals scored and 1 conceded including playing some very good sides.  
As much as fans want there to be a title race this season, it was over a long time ago thankfully as that proved the turning point for me to move on and try and restructure the side tactically.  
A real test for the new formation will come next week, playing away from home against CAT and such a strong side will not be a pretty watch as it will play into their hands perfectly.  However, we need to see how it pans out and the experimenting won't stop as whatever happens will be further education for next season.

Well done to all the winners this week.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 22:10

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Message from the Manchester City manager Geoff Fields
To all those clubs chasing Marcus Rashford I would like to say that due to unprecedented good form the club have decided to keep Marcus Rashford for the foreseeable future and have offered him the best salary of any player in the world. Thank you for your interest.

This is probably the right decision, Rashford has such a high ceiling it is so difficult to put a figure on his value.  If he fits what Geoff needs then he has to keep hold of him.

Now to return to the ground and hope Gabriel Jesus wasn't listening at the office door when I was trying to negotiate his return to City through a potential deal......if his head has been turned I'm not sure he will be easily convinced to stay!
Back to top Go down
Dave@Villa
International 94/94
International 94/94
Dave@Villa

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Apr - 13:48

In line with many groupings on this forum, I would like to announce the for formation of The Brothers Consortium (TBC), of Villa, Lazio, Ruzomberok and Consett.
 (The logo is stolen from TBC Bank... Embarassed )

Some restructuring betwwen TBC members will take place in the near future, after the entire season has come down to an Italian Cup Final. a promotion from the Athenian League and Ruza's inevitable title success, but details are tbc Very Happy .

There have been rumours that Ruzomberok were about to leave TBC with a S. American club coming in, but the chairman has decided that "too much has been put in to Ruza to see them leave", a spokeman said.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Apr - 16:01

Email turns all sent out.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Apr - 16:15

Thanks Paul, another enjoyable week.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 19 processing...   Season 31 Week 19 processing... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Apr - 16:30

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Thanks Paul, another enjoyable week.
speak for yourself  lol!
Back to top Go down

Season 31 Week 19 processing...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7