Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

 

 Season 31 Week 20 processing...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2903
Join date : 2009-11-29

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 21:48

gary@chelsea wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Actually, Thursday better as I’m in the office on Wednesday.
Thursday works
Thursday is fine, if im invited ha lol!
Only if you agree not to be smug at any time during the zoom call
Come on Gaz. Be fair!!!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 21:53

gary@chelsea wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Actually, Thursday better as I’m in the office on Wednesday.
Thursday works
Thursday is fine, if im invited ha lol!
Only if you agree not to be smug at any time during the zoom call
Me Smug? Never  Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 12:03

Friendly matches have kicked off...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4414
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 12:08

Charlton - Very much a case of 'nothing to see here' this week.  Despite the efforts to try and dress this weeks game up as something important, in truth, our title challenge has been over since about week 13.  Very much a transitional period at the moment and the experiments will continue. This weeks game will prove too much I'm pretty sure, PEB v CAT won't be a pretty watch, you might want to get your calculators out!  Congrats were sent out to Phil weeks ago but I'll echo it again, very well done on winning the league again.  Guard of honour this week?

Nantes - Very much a different story in France, a win this week would secure the title for Nantes.  However, notoriously away to PSG is always the hardest game of the season and especially with their home form this season this game will prove to be very difficult.

Fluminense - Massive game this week and the one I am most looking forward to.  A fourth Copa Libertadores final in four years beckons, can we secure our second title? Fingers crossed against a very good Sao Paulo side....
However, this game comes in a vital week in the league.  Locked in a title chase with Santos and Botafogo, this week could signal the end of the challenge as having to play the midweek game and then play Phil's rested side at the weekend will prove too much and the title challenge may be over for this season.  Hopefully a positive result in the cup will soften the blow!!


All in all - two losses to Phil in the league games, a tough game in France and a Copa final which I really hope will spread some cheer this week......fingers crossed....

Good luck to all
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 12:18

Tom@Charlton wrote:
All in all - two losses to Phil in the league games, a tough game in France and a Copa final which I really hope will spread some cheer this week......fingers crossed....

Good luck to all
The reverse psychology is strong in this one  lol! 
Or can you predict the future?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4414
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 12:45

No mind games here, just highly likely results....anything else would be a shock.

Always remain hopeful before kick off though!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 579
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 12:57

Tom@Charlton wrote:
alien Charlton - Very much a case of 'nothing to see here' this week.  Despite the efforts to try and dress this weeks game up as something important, in truth, our title challenge has been over since about week 13.  Very much a transitional period at the moment and the experiments will continue. This weeks game will prove too much I'm pretty sure, PEB v CAT won't be a pretty watch, you might want to get your calculators out!  Congrats were sent out to Phil weeks ago but I'll echo it again, very well done on winning the league again.  Guard of honour this week?

Nah, not having that  lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4414
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 13:35

gary@chelsea wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
alien Charlton - Very much a case of 'nothing to see here' this week.  Despite the efforts to try and dress this weeks game up as something important, in truth, our title challenge has been over since about week 13.  Very much a transitional period at the moment and the experiments will continue. This weeks game will prove too much I'm pretty sure, PEB v CAT won't be a pretty watch, you might want to get your calculators out!  Congrats were sent out to Phil weeks ago but I'll echo it again, very well done on winning the league again.  Guard of honour this week?

Nah, not having that  lol!

Sorry Gaz, I've written off your chances there haven't I? Although 7 points behind with three games left might be tough.  Fair play to you though for not giving in just yet..... Wink
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 579
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 14:48

Tom@Charlton wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
alien Charlton - Very much a case of 'nothing to see here' this week.  Despite the efforts to try and dress this weeks game up as something important, in truth, our title challenge has been over since about week 13.  Very much a transitional period at the moment and the experiments will continue. This weeks game will prove too much I'm pretty sure, PEB v CAT won't be a pretty watch, you might want to get your calculators out!  Congrats were sent out to Phil weeks ago but I'll echo it again, very well done on winning the league again.  Guard of honour this week?

Nah, not having that  lol!

Sorry Gaz, I've written off your chances there haven't I? Although 7 points behind with three games left might be tough.  Fair play to you though for not giving in just yet..... Wink
nah, that is Phil’s fault for wanting the Grealish deal done earlier , I blame him for absolute zero confidence in beating a league one side in a European final!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 15:25

gary@chelsea wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
alien Charlton - Very much a case of 'nothing to see here' this week.  Despite the efforts to try and dress this weeks game up as something important, in truth, our title challenge has been over since about week 13.  Very much a transitional period at the moment and the experiments will continue. This weeks game will prove too much I'm pretty sure, PEB v CAT won't be a pretty watch, you might want to get your calculators out!  Congrats were sent out to Phil weeks ago but I'll echo it again, very well done on winning the league again.  Guard of honour this week?

Nah, not having that  lol!

Sorry Gaz, I've written off your chances there haven't I? Although 7 points behind with three games left might be tough.  Fair play to you though for not giving in just yet..... Wink
nah, that is Phil’s fault for wanting the Grealish deal done earlier , I blame him for absolute zero confidence in beating a league one side in a European final!  lol!
In homage to your sacrifice I have updated my avatar..... fingers crossed he puts them calfs to good use!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:30

The Club finals have kicked off, results to follow...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:31

Confederationc Cup Final

Cosmos 3 Chicago 1
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:31

Champions Cup Final

Man City 2 Inter Milan 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:32

European Cup Winners Cup Final

Chelsea 0 Soton 3
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:33

European Cup Final

Leverkusen 1 Westham 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:33

Europa Cup Final

Arsenal 1 Genk 2
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:34

European Fairs Cup Final

Birmingham 0 Leicester 1
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:35

Europa Conference Cup Final

Anderlecht 0 Real Betis 2
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:35

UEFA Intertoto Cup Final

Sevilla 6 West Brom 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:36

Copa Libertadores Final

Sao Paulo 1 Fluminense 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:36

Copa Sudamerica Final

Cristal 1 Corinthians 0

Congratulations to all the winners...


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Tue 13 Apr - 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 579
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:37

Paul Hemmings wrote:
European Cup Winners Cup Final

Chelsea 0 Soton 3
lol! sorry Ben but kiss goodbye to £10 million
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31306
Reputation : 1874
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:38

That sets up the league games for a 1000 hour kickoff Wednesday morning...
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:39

gary@chelsea wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
European Cup Winners Cup Final

Chelsea 0 Soton 3
lol! sorry Ben but kiss goodbye to £10 million
Well this is awkward.....
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4414
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:40

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Copa Libertadores Final

Sao Paulo 1 Fluminense 0

After two finals and two losses last year, I thought this year might be the one.

Absolutely gutted doesn't begin to describe it.  4 finals in a row and only one trophy.  

Congrats to Sao Paulo and all the winners.

Week from hell begins here, losses across the board coming up.....
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 579
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr - 16:42

Phil@Watford wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
European Cup Winners Cup Final

Chelsea 0 Soton 3
lol! sorry Ben but kiss goodbye to £10 million
Well this is awkward.....
Not to me, I’ve seen my match reports lol, just a case of getting my team understanding up and ready for next season, still a league game to erm.... look forward to 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 20 processing...   Season 31 Week 20 processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Season 31 Week 20 processing...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: