Tom
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15 Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 21:46

need some of this tom?

Week 15 Results - Page 2 Anu11a

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 22:41

LMAO!!

just out of interest how did the other Personality managers fair.

Mr Rednapp got off to an absolute shocker by the looks of it with a 6-0 battering.

Arseng Wengers Reading got a creditable draw away at United, I think its Bryan Robson @ Boro who got a 1-0 away day success at Goodison, any others anyone know of,
I think Villa were the other team to be managed not sure who by, but they got an excellent home draw to the all conquring Argyle
is it Fergie at Aberdeen??

looks like we might have some competiton boys.....bring it on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 22:50

Villa is Martin o'Neill and Fergie is at Blackburn.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 22:58

as predicted..with their players now being in the public domain, these personality teams are going to be squealing their way to the foot of the table sharper than the sound of tom behind his post office counter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 23:00

I have Roberto Mancini as a coach at Lazio and have sent Paul an e-mail that he should poach him for manager of Man City now that Ross has decided to take a break from the game again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 23:07

You never know maybe Harry Rednapp has broke yet another clubs bank and gone out and splashed the cash on Messers Cole and Scholes.

This isnt meant to sound bad and nothing against anyone on here but part of me would like to see them get him , just so we know that these managers are going to be serious competition and not just being an ever so slight improvent on being totaly Unmanaged and totaly free for rapage
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 23:36

just to put it out there....my opinion at present is leaning towards that these personality managers will act in the same manner as clubs who previously appeared as a fake manager (i.e linda whorewell and chris swallows). i dunno, just seems to me that maybe they were just removed from the game for whatever reason and that these persoanlity managers are just a re-brand so-to-speak?
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 0:10

i'm with you on that idea stu. Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 0:17

Get in there!! Didn't even look at the results. I'm fucking loving it ( fueled by a night of half decent food and alcohol!) An obsolute awesome result versus Real considering the team changes! I don't even care what Flamengo did this week and i wont look til the turn arrives in the post!!

I'm not gonna sleep now!!!!!!

Really was looking to the worse this week. That pint will taste so sweeeeeeeeeet! Week 15 Results - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 9:48

I think ur right stu,

it probably is a re-launch/re-vamp of what was there originally. But hey, for me as long as it works and makes things nice and competitive again than im all for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 10:45

Decent win for Leicester and back to winning ways..although I wait to see how much of it was because the foxes were good, rather than Huddersfield being woeful. Firmly back into 4th, after only LCFC and Tom's unstoppable highly effecient machine pick up three points. Draws for all other league two sides see Leicester upto 4th, and now within striking distance of Pompey...I think I still have to go WBA and with Charlton away on the last day, I reckon I need 5 wins from 7.

Chievo get the wooden spoon award of the week after losing at home to the worst side ever assembled.

they did have about 4 first teamers out through either being injured, suspended or unfit...the lazy bastards. Still, some very high quality arrivals coming in the next couple of weeks....well, high quality for Serie C anyway.

For once no turn on a saturday doesnt appear to be the postmans fault...I shall resist setting the dog on him
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 14:18

Rich@Leicester wrote:

well, high quality for Serie C anyway.

couple of 8888's? lol
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 17:15

Martin@Bohemians wrote:
I have Roberto Mancini as a coach at Lazio and have sent Paul an e-mail that he should poach him for manager of Man City now that Ross has decided to take a break from the game again.

Martin, don't know how much you are getting out of Mancini, if it isn't a lot, it might be because he is moonlighting as Pompeys manager! Week 15 Results - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 17:57

i'm still loving it!! just had a double check making sure i wasn't imagining the result with my rum glazed vision last night! Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 23:11

Tom@Charlton-Bayern wrote:
Martin@Bohemians wrote:

Martin, don't know how much you are getting out of Mancini, if it isn't a lot, it might be because he is moonlighting as Pompeys manager! Week 15 Results - Page 2 Suspect

Thanks for the tip off Tom, I have now asked for the £910K sign on that is in Mancini's contract by way of compensation and Lazio will save £10K per week on a coach.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr - 0:02

does it really matter in the grand scheme things? jesus fucking christ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr - 12:10

Do you need a cuddle Stu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 11:01

can not believe it again i play a team dominate they get one chance and score.
ronaldo villa and cassano what a goal shy front 3 they never score in real life.
and those clowns kaka and xavi dont create anything for real and barce.
must beat bayern now.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 14:00

Have had my turn read to me via Stu. Apparently Inter dominated Genoa 60% possession 11 shots/10 on target. Eto'o grabbed another hat-trick and all this with a man sent off. Then I mysteriously let in 2 in the last 10 minutes. That renowned goal getter Mattia Graffiedi (currently on the bench at Serie B Piacenza) and the Brazilian genius Evandro Roncatto (lighting up the Cypriot top division with Ermis Aradippou) did the damage. I was a bit upset but when you play the big names they can turn the game in an instant.

Lesson learnt. Having 11 current internationals on the pitch is not always a good idea. My board have immediately sign Enrico Chiesa and Stefano Fiore who are both now doing big things in Italian non-league football as well as Craig Harrison who's banging them in for Airbus UK in the League of Wales.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 15:36

They're FACTS. FACT. Now known as Rob's rant.

Hopefully it will work better for you than it did Rafa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 16:36

Got my turn great win for Chelsea with Terry & Lampard scoring, Did'nt get Carlton Cole but thats not a major problem was only gonna flog him on anyway if i did get him, Bit pissed off aswell as i wanted to play 5 friendlies but Paul didnt play them and i also asked for three scout reports on teams and players tranferred sheet none of which were sent and its starting to annoy a bit now, Why waste time trying to get team understanding and possible advantages of players if he aint gonna send me what i ask for meaning i have to wait another bloody turn for it!!

Cremonese had a great 4-1 win with Taddei getting a hat-trick and Kherzhakov getting the other bot who have been superb this season and keeping Felipe Melo out of the team and now 11 points away from drop zone and a nailed on cert of Serie A football next season, Michel Bastos arrived now a 9797 by the way Stu

Can anyone tell me how much the tranfer list sheet is? and reports on individual players from your scouts?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 17:27

well my france team managed to beat argentina, which is very good news, but italy in the final? shall be very hard....

my new tactic didnt do aswel as i hoped, give it another go and see what happens or else its back to FAS lol.

a few players got downgraded which was nice lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 19:01

Turn didn't get there which pisses me off. Maybe that's why Gaz had nothing done? Well due to other things I need to get sorted before I leave sunny England behind this week I have sorted my turn and sent it back already! Nothing of note apart from a big swap deal which involves Mr Robben departing for pastures new, a change in tactics to try and kick Elano out of the derby and a few friendlies to get Kiko and Scharner upto speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 19:14

oooo please do tell where old man Robben is off to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 19:51

Are Italy in the final?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 15 Results   Week 15 Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 21:23

So who did get Cole? (And I didn't put in a bid).

Was there any information about any other big transfers this week, now the personality managers can trade?
Back to top Go down

Week 15 Results
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next