Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister
 

 Season 33 Week 6 processing...

Go down 
+4
Tom@Charlton
Andy@Schalke
Paul Hemmings
Ben@Plymouth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 1804
Join date : 2009-11-28

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 20:05

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out, any issues let me know, I'll be back in a couple of hours.
Hi Paul,

Only thing i've noticed is;

BAD ATTITUDE :   1         SKILL HANDICAP: 0.0
NOTPLAYING          BADATTITUDE (ONLY FIRST 10 SHOWN)
                      15/RAHEEM STERLING

However; he is FIRST18/70%

He was on the bench this week, and in Reserve game?

Phil
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 34606
Reputation : 2387
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 21:13

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out, any issues let me know, I'll be back in a couple of hours.
Hi Paul,

Only thing i've noticed is;

BAD ATTITUDE :   1         SKILL HANDICAP: 0.0
NOTPLAYING          BADATTITUDE (ONLY FIRST 10 SHOWN)
                      15/RAHEEM STERLING

However; he is FIRST18/70%

He was on the bench this week, and in Reserve game?

Phil

Had to be Sterling didnt it, I'll check him out. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 34606
Reputation : 2387
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 21:27

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out, any issues let me know, I'll be back in a couple of hours.
Hi Paul,

Only thing i've noticed is;

BAD ATTITUDE :   1         SKILL HANDICAP: 0.0
NOTPLAYING          BADATTITUDE (ONLY FIRST 10 SHOWN)
                      15/RAHEEM STERLING

However; he is FIRST18/70%

He was on the bench this week, and in Reserve game?

Phil

Had to be Sterling didnt it, I'll check him out. thanks.
Sorted new turn sent, thanks Phil.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona


Posts : 3126
Reputation : 1149
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 50
Location : London

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 21:27

Hi Paul - got exactly the same with Federico Valverde at Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford


Posts : 1804
Reputation : 818
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 32
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 21:49

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out, any issues let me know, I'll be back in a couple of hours.
Hi Paul,

Only thing i've noticed is;

BAD ATTITUDE :   1         SKILL HANDICAP: 0.0
NOTPLAYING          BADATTITUDE (ONLY FIRST 10 SHOWN)
                      15/RAHEEM STERLING

However; he is FIRST18/70%

He was on the bench this week, and in Reserve game?

Phil

Had to be Sterling didnt it, I'll check him out. thanks.
Sorted new turn sent, thanks Phil.
Thank you! Hopefully that sorts his moaning... But it's sterling... Apparently he has to miss birthdays ...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 4745
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 22:00

Sorry, just checked mine too and realised I had some as well.....

Luis Diaz
Renato Sanches

Naby Keita
Vinicius Junior

Richarlison

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1059
Reputation : 493
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 23:34

hehe, i had to look!

rodri and ferran had bad attitudes for schalke, but were subs and played res...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 34606
Reputation : 2387
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug - 6:35

The fix I made for Sterling has been applied to all the moaning attitude ones.

If you need a replacement turn let me know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona


Posts : 3126
Reputation : 1149
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 50
Location : London

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug - 7:46

Thanks Paul. No need for a new turn.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 4745
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug - 10:30

No need needed here either thanks, appreciate you sorting so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2677
Reputation : 1046
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug - 12:53

I had a couple as well - I’d like a replacement turn if possible please Paul so don’t miss anything if that’s ok?
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1059
Reputation : 493
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug - 13:38

Cheers P, no need for turn
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 34606
Reputation : 2387
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug - 14:37

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
I had a couple as well - I’d like a replacement turn if possible please Paul so don’t miss anything if that’s ok?
Sent.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2677
Reputation : 1046
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 6 processing...   Season 33 Week 6 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug - 15:05

Thanks Paul
Back to top Go down
 
Season 33 Week 6 processing...
Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Season 26 week 23 processing...into the pre-season break...
» Season 24 week 1 processing ... new season ...
» Season 26 Week 22 processing...End of the season...
» Season 25 week 1 processing ... the new season ...
» Season 27 Week 7 processing...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: