Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister
 

 Season 33 Week 12 processing...

Go down 
+4
Andy@Schalke
gary@chelsea
Phil@Watford
Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 4791
Join date : 2009-11-29

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov - 12:34

Very good week for my sides this week.  

Charlton - Hopefully the midseason blip in form was just that and we can have a strong second half of the season.  Glad to get through in Europe in what was a tough tie but I feel the loss to Barca at home could ultimately cost us further progression.  Interested to see if Bellingham and Sancho managed to adjust to first team football.

Nantes - Finally Etienne drop a couple of points, thanks to Dave, still a point off the top but still along way to go.  European progression pleasing, even more so the result this week with the cup side playing very well by the sounds of it.

Wolfsburg - Already through in Europe, another strong performance by the backup players staking a claim for a first team spot in the coming weeks.  Draw in the league to remain top but only by a point is ominous but having played 7 out of the 12 games games away from home you never know what the second half of the season will bring...

Fluminense - Finished strongly in the league although I suspect it was Vasco tiring that did for them this week.  Strong performance again in the midweek competition despite fielding a team of reserves and youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1079
Reputation : 506
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov - 12:58

Well, that tactical change went well! Be paying a ruck-load of goal bonuses!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford


Posts : 1848
Reputation : 857
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 32
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov - 13:30

Mixed week from my teams. Shame for Watford to concede so late into the match. But should of put the game to bed before then. 
Genk winning comfortably despite recent departures. 
Leverkusen keeping there form going strong! SMS leading by example!
Botafogo, look to have played a bore draw? No goals on the vidi printer?? Disappointing to lose top spot.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona


Posts : 3141
Reputation : 1163
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 50
Location : London

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov - 21:21

Looking forward to reading the match reports.

Barca are improving all the time which is nice. Pedri had to step in at DY this turn  and seems to have had no ill effects. Progress in Europe in some style means a home game in the next round which can help as well. Plus Inter knocked Barca out last season so a bit of a grudge match.

Hannover getting closer to top flight safety which is nice too. After going through a lot of rejuvenation in the squad staying up became the key this season. 

Rennes extended their lead at the top beating second placed Nancy. Real test this season will be to see how they perform in Cups.

And Nacional had a good week to round things off. Phil’s Botofogo next in the Libertadores so that’ll be a beating on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35149
Reputation : 2490
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov - 12:42

Email turns all sent out. If there are any issues then let me know and I will sort them out when I get back later...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2736
Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov - 12:45

Thanks Paul!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2736
Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov - 13:11

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out. If there are any issues then let me know and I will sort them out when I get back later...


Bit of a weird one Paul - I signed MAHMOUD EL WENSH at Atletico despite not bidding for him (perhaps should have moved to a different club) - might you please take a look?


Thanks
Ben
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 861
Reputation : 562
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov - 16:04

Cheers Paul

Delighted to welcome Gabriel Slonina to The Bridge , do you not get a scout report for league cup opponents?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35149
Reputation : 2490
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov - 8:38

There was a rounding error on the Medical Centres Avalable report this week which resulted in some boosted specialists showing as 27% instead of 125%. That's been fixed now and I've sent all non-forum managers a notification.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35149
Reputation : 2490
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov - 8:41

gary@chelsea wrote:
Cheers Paul

Delighted to welcome Gabriel Slonina to The Bridge , do you not get a scout report for league cup opponents?

you should do if you asked for it, and you did ask for it, I will sort it out and send you a new turn.

New turn also sent to Consett cos it affected them as well.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35149
Reputation : 2490
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov - 9:15

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out. If there are any issues then let me know and I will sort them out when I get back later...


Bit of a weird one Paul - I signed MAHMOUD EL WENSH at Atletico despite not bidding for him (perhaps should have moved to a different club) - might you please take a look?


Thanks
Ben

bloody fingers rushing too much. I've sent him to the right club and returned your transfer fee, do you need a new turn ? thanks Ben.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2736
Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov - 9:19

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out. If there are any issues then let me know and I will sort them out when I get back later...


Bit of a weird one Paul - I signed MAHMOUD EL WENSH at Atletico despite not bidding for him (perhaps should have moved to a different club) - might you please take a look?


Thanks
Ben

bloody fingers rushing too much. I've sent him to the right club and returned your transfer fee, do you need a new turn ? thanks Ben.
If not too much trouble would be great please Paul!?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35149
Reputation : 2490
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov - 11:21

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out. If there are any issues then let me know and I will sort them out when I get back later...


Bit of a weird one Paul - I signed MAHMOUD EL WENSH at Atletico despite not bidding for him (perhaps should have moved to a different club) - might you please take a look?


Thanks
Ben

bloody fingers rushing too much. I've sent him to the right club and returned your transfer fee, do you need a new turn ? thanks Ben.
If not too much trouble would be great please Paul!?
sent.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2736
Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov - 11:26

Thanks Paul!
Back to top Go down
Dave@Villa
International 94/94
International 94/94
Dave@Villa


Posts : 472
Reputation : 305
Join date : 2015-12-19
Age : 66
Location : New Brancepeth, Durham

Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 33 Week 12 processing...   Season 33 Week 12 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov - 12:09

Paul Hemmings wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Cheers Paul

Delighted to welcome Gabriel Slonina to The Bridge , do you not get a scout report for league cup opponents?

you should do if you asked for it, and you did ask for it, I will sort it out and send you a new turn.

New turn also sent to Consett cos it affected them as well.
Thanks Paul.
Back to top Go down
 
Season 33 Week 12 processing...
Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» Season 26 week 23 processing...into the pre-season break...
» Season 24 week 1 processing ... new season ...
» Season 26 Week 22 processing...End of the season...
» Season 25 week 1 processing ... the new season ...
» Season 23 Week 7 processing :)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: