Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister
 

 Season 35 Week 1 processing...

Go down 
+4
Phil@Watford
Ben@Plymouth
gary@chelsea
Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 3331
Join date : 2009-11-29

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 5:34 pm

Hi Paul, quick one from me too. I also had Andy's question but he asked it first.

Now Rennais are in the top division could the reserve and youth teams play in their respective leagues? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 5141
Reputation : 2183
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 8:27 pm

Sorry Paul, few questions from me.

Re the above, I obviously got no charity shield match reports either.

I did send some monies your way on the 21/05 too.

Had a few input errors with teams but mostly with Fluminense unfortunately, it seems like nothing was input at all from the turn sheet?  Team changes, man marking, dealings, friendlies?

Finally, I don't think my Wolfsburg reserve and youth sides got promoted and also Fluminense schoolboy team.

Apologies.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea


Posts : 1017
Reputation : 686
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 41
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 8:34 pm

Hi Paul

i have had Bate entered into the inter toto cup when i didnt want them entered in europe this season , also no super cup match report.

also will a player not reach 999 minutes if their stamina skill is not fully trained up?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 3216
Reputation : 1474
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 39

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 9:04 pm

Hi Paul,

Yeah I didn’t get Super Cups results either.

I seem to have 4 groups listed for the Copa Libertadores but presuming from receiving the Botafogo scout report it’s Santos, Flumenese and Botafogo?

Also didn’t get the Argentina U21 team this week though maybe that’s next week instead?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 5141
Reputation : 2183
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 9:30 pm

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Hi Paul,

Yeah I didn’t get Super Cups results either.

I seem to have 4 groups listed for the Copa Libertadores but presuming from receiving the Botafogo scout report it’s Santos, Flumenese and Botafogo?

Also didn’t get the Argentina U21 team this week though maybe that’s next week instead?

Thanks

Ben

Bloody hope not!  lol!


Think this is yours Ben....

    LIB DIV 4      PL W- D- L  F-A  DIFF PTS CR-STYLE    MANAGER
 1 123 FLAMENGO    0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-253-SAM7 Jock Wasley                        
 2 305 INDEPEND    0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-433-PEB6 Ben Wilson                         
------------------------------------------------------
 3 307 BOCA        0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-433-ISF5 Dominic Lang                       
 4 369 PENAROL     0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-433-FAS5 Lewis Gomez                        


Although, not sure why you got Botafogo....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:35 am

Okay seems the system didn't print any of the cup game results this week.

World Club Cup 
Charlton 4 Santos 1

Super Cup
Independente 5 Talleres 0
Rapid 1 Vienna 1 aet pens3-4
Genk 0 Anderlecht 1
Bate 1 Smena 1 aet pens4-5
Botafogo 4 Fluminense 4 aet pens3-4
Lyngby 2 Silkeborg 0
Cherry 1 Bohemians 4
Charlton 3 Watford 0
Nantes 3 Rennais 0
Wolfsburg 1 Leverkusen 3
Ajax 3 Feyenoord 1
Honved 0 Ferencvaros 3
InterMilan 3 Lazio 2
CruzAzul 2 Atlas 1
Coleraine 2 Linfield 1
Viking 7 Rosenborg 3
Gornik 1 Warsaw 0
Porto 0 Lisbon 1
Celtic 2 Raith 4
Barcelona 1 Atletico 1 aet pens 4-3
Stockholm 5 Malmo 0
Zurich 2 Grasshoppers 1
Nacional 3 Penarol 0
Chicago 4 Dallas 1
Red Star 4 Obolic 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:02 am

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Quick question Paul,
I was expecting share price awards for all the relevant 'charity shields' and the WCC to happen this turn, is that not the case?
Actually, not sure there are rewards for the charity shields, but there are for the WCC...
Any chance of a list of the winners/losers for these games?
Andy.

I have gone through and manually added share value changes to all clubs involved in this week's ignored super cup games and world club cup game.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:06 am

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Hi Paul, quick one from me too. I also had Andy's question but he asked it first.

Now Rennais are in the top division could the reserve and youth teams play in their respective leagues? Thanks.

Rennais can take the place of Metz in the french reserve and youth leagues as Metz are unmanaged. I will do that over the weekend and send out an updated turn.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:11 am

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Sorry Paul, few questions from me.

Re the above, I obviously got no charity shield match reports either.

I did send some monies your way on the 21/05 too.

Had a few input errors with teams but mostly with Fluminense unfortunately, it seems like nothing was input at all from the turn sheet?  Team changes, man marking, dealings, friendlies?

Finally, I don't think my Wolfsburg reserve and youth sides got promoted and also Fluminense schoolboy team.

Apologies.

I've found your missing payment and have now credited it, thanks.

I'm checking the other things now...
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona


Posts : 3331
Reputation : 1294
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 51
Location : London

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:47 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Hi Paul, quick one from me too. I also had Andy's question but he asked it first.

Now Rennais are in the top division could the reserve and youth teams play in their respective leagues? Thanks.

Rennais can take the place of Metz in the french reserve and youth leagues as Metz are unmanaged. I will do that over the weekend and send out an updated turn.
Thanks Paul. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 3216
Reputation : 1474
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 39

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:02 am

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Hi Paul,

Yeah I didn’t get Super Cups results either.

I seem to have 4 groups listed for the Copa Libertadores but presuming from receiving the Botafogo scout report it’s Santos, Flumenese and Botafogo?

Also didn’t get the Argentina U21 team this week though maybe that’s next week instead?

Thanks

Ben

Bloody hope not!  lol!


Think this is yours Ben....

    LIB DIV 4      PL W- D- L  F-A  DIFF PTS CR-STYLE    MANAGER
 1 123 FLAMENGO    0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-253-SAM7 Jock Wasley                        
 2 305 INDEPEND    0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-433-PEB6 Ben Wilson                         
------------------------------------------------------
 3 307 BOCA        0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-433-ISF5 Dominic Lang                       
 4 369 PENAROL     0  0- 0- 0  0-0    0   0  99-433-FAS5 Lewis Gomez                        


Although, not sure why you got Botafogo....
I have the Botafogo Scout Report in the group of death…

Paul - is there a chance could please have the SR for whoever am playing this week in the CL?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:05 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Sorry Paul, few questions from me.

Re the above, I obviously got no charity shield match reports either.

I did send some monies your way on the 21/05 too.

Had a few input errors with teams but mostly with Fluminense unfortunately, it seems like nothing was input at all from the turn sheet?  Team changes, man marking, dealings, friendlies?

Finally, I don't think my Wolfsburg reserve and youth sides got promoted and also Fluminense schoolboy team.

Apologies.

I've found your missing payment and have now credited it, thanks.

I'm checking the other things now...

There has been a few issues this week with Fluminense because the system ran out of space to store some of the changes I entered at 129. It's pretty messed up and will likely take me awhile to sort out so I will do that saturday ( my next free day ). Then once its all correct I will rerun the affected games for 129.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:25 am

gary@chelsea wrote:
Hi Paul

i have had Bate entered into the inter toto cup when i didnt want them entered in europe this season , also no super cup match report.

also will a player not reach 999 minutes if their stamina skill is not fully trained up?

Removed Bate. 

They can reach 999 but it will take longer if SM is not trained up.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:30 am

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Hi Paul,

Yeah I didn’t get Super Cups results either.

I seem to have 4 groups listed for the Copa Libertadores but presuming from receiving the Botafogo scout report it’s Santos, Flumenese and Botafogo?

Also didn’t get the Argentina U21 team this week though maybe that’s next week instead?

Thanks

Ben

Independente are in Group 4 of the Copa Libertadores along with Flamengo, Boca and Penarol. You'll be playing Flamengo scout report to follow.

I will sendout Argentina Under21 soon, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 3216
Reputation : 1474
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 39

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:35 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Hi Paul,

Yeah I didn’t get Super Cups results either.

I seem to have 4 groups listed for the Copa Libertadores but presuming from receiving the Botafogo scout report it’s Santos, Flumenese and Botafogo?

Also didn’t get the Argentina U21 team this week though maybe that’s next week instead?

Thanks

Ben

Independente are in Group 4 of the Copa Libertadores along with Flamengo, Boca and Penarol. You'll be playing Flamengo scout report to follow.

I will sendout Argentina Under21 soon, thanks.
Thanks for confirming Paul!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea


Posts : 1017
Reputation : 686
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 41
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:37 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Hi Paul

i have had Bate entered into the inter toto cup when i didnt want them entered in europe this season , also no super cup match report.

also will a player not reach 999 minutes if their stamina skill is not fully trained up?

Removed Bate. 

They can reach 999 but it will take longer if SM is not trained up.
Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:44 am

I've reset the German Reserve league, both divisions, to week 22, rerun the promotions and relegations and then rerun all the games for week 1 for both divisions. I will send out the replacement turns asap to show the new details.

German Youth league has been reorganised with promoted and relegated clubs now in their correct divisions but no games have been rerun, this weeks results will stand. A bit of a fudge but reasonable.


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 5141
Reputation : 2183
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 8:40 am

Thanks Paul, appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 8:51 am

Seems none of the promotions and relegations were processed for the schoolboy leagues so that needs sorting out. Will have time tomorrow for that, may need a complete reset but will consider what to do while i'm sitting around at the hospital today with the missus. 

Quickest solution would be a reset to week 22 rerun promos and then rerun week one games but I also noticed alot of the schoolboy teams dont have many players which may mean the system needs an overhaul. Will think on that...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 5141
Reputation : 2183
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 9:10 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Seems none of the promotions and relegations were processed for the schoolboy leagues so that needs sorting out. Will have time tomorrow for that, may need a complete reset but will consider what to do while i'm sitting around at the hospital today with the missus. 

Quickest solution would be a reset to week 22 rerun promos and then rerun week one games but I also noticed alot of the schoolboy teams dont have many players which may mean the system needs an overhaul. Will think on that...

None of this matters mate when you have things like this going on.  If it involves a lot of work then leave it, being a league lower for the reserves and youth is not the end of the world!

Hope all goes ok.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford


Posts : 2011
Reputation : 1014
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 34
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 10:10 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Seems none of the promotions and relegations were processed for the schoolboy leagues so that needs sorting out. Will have time tomorrow for that, may need a complete reset but will consider what to do while i'm sitting around at the hospital today with the missus. 

Quickest solution would be a reset to week 22 rerun promos and then rerun week one games but I also noticed alot of the schoolboy teams dont have many players which may mean the system needs an overhaul. Will think on that...
Hope all is well Paul & Julie. 

Health before anything else
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 3216
Reputation : 1474
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 39

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 1:30 pm

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Seems none of the promotions and relegations were processed for the schoolboy leagues so that needs sorting out. Will have time tomorrow for that, may need a complete reset but will consider what to do while i'm sitting around at the hospital today with the missus. 

Quickest solution would be a reset to week 22 rerun promos and then rerun week one games but I also noticed alot of the schoolboy teams dont have many players which may mean the system needs an overhaul. Will think on that...
Hope all is well Paul & Julie. 

Health before anything else
Couldn't agree more with this and Tom's sentiments!
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1199
Reputation : 580
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 1:30 pm

Absolutely, health before game mate...

By all means delay the whole game if you need to...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 38508
Reputation : 3102
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:44 pm

Thanks guys everything is fine according to the experts and progressing nicely.

The schoolboy league will be reorganised and the correct promotions and relegations applied but I have decided to keep this week's results, a bit of a fudge but okay for that league. I'll do that tomorrow and send out replacement turns to everybody who wants one. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona


Posts : 3331
Reputation : 1294
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 51
Location : London

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:54 pm

Thanks Paul. Echo what the guys said though. Health always first!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1199
Reputation : 580
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 1 processing...   Season 35 Week 1 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:31 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Thanks guys everything is fine according to the experts and progressing nicely.

The schoolboy league will be reorganised and the correct promotions and relegations applied but I have decided to keep this week's results, a bit of a fudge but okay for that league. I'll do that tomorrow and send out replacement turns to everybody who wants one. Thanks...

Good news matey...
Back to top Go down
 
Season 35 Week 1 processing...
Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Season 26 week 23 processing...into the pre-season break...
» Season 26 Week 22 processing...End of the season...
» Season 25 week 1 processing ... the new season ...
» Season 24 week 1 processing ... new season ...
» Season 27 Week 10 processing...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: