Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

The elusive Week 17. Empty
PostSubject: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeTue 18 May - 12:27

Does anyone actually remember who they are playing or any deals they have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeTue 18 May - 12:32

is this some kind of fantasy football league?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeTue 18 May - 12:58

I can remember that Bassong is leaving, Roger Johnson and Jeffrey Bruma are joining and that I will lose to Newcastle in the cup.

Do you think we will finish this season by Christmas? Does anyone care anymore?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeTue 18 May - 14:21

I think I have Lazio in the league and Fiorentina in the cup. As for deals I can't remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 10:06

Aint got a clue who Cremonese have got and think Chelsea have got Liverpool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 10:30

I'm in limbo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 18:15

Anyone have a clue what's going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 19:02

Just spoke to Paul and he said " What play by mail football management game?" followed by "Who did you say you were again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeWed 19 May - 19:15

All we can go on is the last message he sent to Stu, So im assuming we should get them this friday or weekend, Then when we send them back its a bank holiday so it will all be delayed again The elusive Week 17. Icon_rolleyes oh well....Chelsea won the double..lets ave a fooking party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 16:41

we must be due some results soon....surely!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May - 17:19

I remember Im playing Stockport. Wait..am I Leicester?...damn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 10:33

Turn arrived at last. Not that it makes good reading. Frustrating as it always is.
Anyone got a top transfers list?, asked for one but didnt get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 14:07

Received here too...happy, happy, happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 15:07

Got my turn great results for me,Beat Liverpool 1-0 away which i was expecting a win and Cremonese thumped Empoli 3-0 at home and an epic 6-4 victory over Reggina in the cup putting me in the semi's against either Inter,Roma or Milan

Bassong arrived at Chelsea with Bruma going the other way, Alex was reviewed up to a 9797, Joe Cole was moved to PM this turn a scored the winning goal in the league which was nice, At Cremonese Ciprian Marica was reviewed up from a 9792 to 9795 tried to new a player who then suddenly appears to sign for an unmanaged team which is a pain in the arse
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 16:18

9 wins in a row now, which i think equals this season's best set by Phil. I had almost forgotten the game existed, though its almost a blessing that we've had a recess to be honest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 20:32

Bit of a frustrating week,

on the field everythings peachy, 4th straight win away from home on the bounce and have still got 3 very good players to integrate into the squad.

and most importantly theres a tiny tiny small spec on the horizon in the shape of phils Arsenal, who with a meeting to still come at the Emirates im somehow only 6 points behind ...interesting.

Mind games might have to start soon phil The elusive Week 17. Icon_twisted !!!

However off the field more frustration,

i have 3 swapbids outstanding, two have been from the previous turn that didnt go through then with no feedback as to why and then despite a long chit chat with Paul and an assurance it will go through exactly the same happens this turn,

its not the end of the world and i know he has had stuff on his plate which completely eclipses my swapbid problems but its just a little frustrating thats all.

just out of interest has anyone else had such swapibdding problems i know Rich has
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeFri 21 May - 21:46

7-1 thats how you bounce back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 11:47

good news for anyone that got the same swapbid issues as myself.

ie: nothing and no feedback

Paul just got back to me and apparently the system wasnt destinguishing between teams managed by a reality manager and teams down as unmanaged.

so the criterias were all mixed up for unmanaged and not the normal two less pt cr's etc

hes said hes amended and re run it so theyve gone through.

you might want to double check with him if your oustanding have now gone through or if you want to redo them again for next week.

either way progress, which is always nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 14:59

Will, are you telling me I should submit my swapbid for the 3rd week running?

or will it have gone through automatically?...

I'll just put it down again i think.

excellent away win for the foxes, and finally a newly reviewed Louis Saha finally starts to look like a player.

Chievo still tripe, but will be more settled next year.

Youth team also into Cup Semi's and looking good for promotion to premiership
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 15:06

i reckon if Paul re ran the transfers then any swapbids that were locked in the system so to speak will have gone through.

quick call or email might save you a dealing maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 11:43

Could someone let me know the Bohemians result. I am not overly interested in the Lazio result but would not mind finding out if Paul has managed to squeeze a performance out of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 11:48

Doh!!!! Stupid me!

Just seen the results and NOT HAPPY The elusive Week 17. Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 12:12

that was last weeks results, martin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 14:13

What are this weeks results then?

I have lost track of this game entirely. The elusive Week 17. Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The elusive Week 17.   The elusive Week 17. Icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 21:41

Welcome to our world.
Back to top Go down

The elusive Week 17.
Page 1 of 1