4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Did I hear Stu say ....... Empty
PostSubject: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug - 11:01

....... turns were posted yesterday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug - 13:31

Mines not arrived today
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug - 13:40

bugger, nothing then? he did say he expected to be sending them out thursday when i spoke to him on tuesday, maybe not? it was a tad opitimistic to expect anything to arrive today anyway, two weeks ago they didnt arrive on the monday when they were posted on a friday. just hope we have them tomorrow or i'll be bored and pissed off all at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 9:18

No turn here today-not happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 9:44

What the fuck do we have to do to get a Saturday turn???

Post has been, no turn here either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 10:05

No turn here. boo hoo.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 12:57

jesus h christ, 6 games to run and we still cant get them on a saturday? if we cant get turns back on a saturday during pre-season then we never will ever again. i might have to change my day off to a monday. im being serious aswell! Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 17:10

Back to Monday's again.

This demonstrates that Paul has no respect whatsoever for his customers who work all week and can only fully devote some spare time at weekends to this game.

NEVER TRUST A HIPPIE!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 21:36

On the plus side, does give you something to soften the blow of monday mornings! Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 21:45

mornings? we get our post at 2pm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:04

got to be honest, quite disappointed that there was no turns this weekend,

half the enjoyment for me comes when settling down on a sunday afternoon to watch the footy and peruse through my turn, getting the majority of it done then.

Arriving on a Monday is useless to me , at work all day, then play footy in the evening, so wont properly look at it til tuesday then it becomes a rush job to get it done and in the post for thursday, becomes a chore at that point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:22

Couldn't agree with Will more. I can't go as far as saying that it spoils the game. But it gives me 3 days with my turn instead of 5...2 of which I would be off

Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:26

Couldn't Paul change the deadline to a Friday so that turns should be back to us on a Friday as well?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:28

we could ask him to change it but remember the way the game is run is to suit his lifestyle not ours......something which is made clear with the monday arrival of turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:34

just becomes a little bit of a bind when im sat in the middle of the front room tuesday and wednesday night,papers everywhere trying to put something together as i feel my girlfriends disapproving stare in the back of my head.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:37

dump your girlfriend? Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:40

Stu will keep her warm for ya Will
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:44

i think i'd prefer one of his sisters....obviusly one that tom isn't throwing his Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_monkey in.

Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:46

Lol!!!

knobheads
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:52

will you do realise the only image in my head right now is you spread across the floor and then your girlfriend coming into the lounge in her freshly bought ann summers outfit for your pleasures, seeing you there with CF papers everywhere before retreating to the bedroom with her plan b which is her newly bought rampant rabbit mark VI for times like you on a tuesday evening. you've already been substituted i expect!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 22:55

why dont i just give you my mobile number now and you can pass it on to her. tell her i'll be round about 7.30 on tuesday. cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 23:01

LMAO!! lol!

you gotta laugh, might be true u know, now u mention it tuesdays she does seem to leave me to my own devises for an hour or two.

i might by Ooooot. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 23:05

blimey, i can do a lot in three minutes will never mind an hour or two. imagine what she could be doing up there! Did I hear Stu say ....... Herz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 23:09

lol
ur a filthmunger stuart!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Did I hear Stu say .......   Did I hear Stu say ....... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 11:57

Anyone had a turn yet?
Back to top Go down

Did I hear Stu say .......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: