Go down 
+2
Tom
Jamie@Watford
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Empty
PostSubject: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 20:39

Well its come down to this, a Wembley showdown for the meal ticket to the promised land.

So much at stake, the chance to lock horns with the big boys,

For myself or Ja next weeks next opponents sheet could show Dans awsome Plymouth, Marks ever so impressive Newcastle or Gaz star studded blue army.

Alternatively it could simply show Lincoln, Oldham and Hull Wink.

Watford Team news:

Osman dissapointing form sees him loose his place to Chung young Lee and contreversialy Darren Bent is given his starting place to in jaimies own words 'fuck me over' - which know doubt he will

line up to be:

----------------------------------GK Jaroslav Drobny

(RB)Chimbonda------ (CB)Scaloni -----------(C2)Matterazzi-----(LB) Babayaro

-------------------------------------(AM) Kompany
(RH) Chung Yong Lee -------------------------------------(LH) Gutierrez
----------------------------------------(BW) Palacios

-------------------------(CF)Gudjohnsen--------(ST) Darren Bent (boooo!)

Fulham Team News:

Carasso in for Manninger and Richardson unluckily looses out to the fit again Antoinio Valencia, Skrtel fails a late fitness test so Mcmanus holds onto his place.

line up to be:

-------------------------------(GK) Caraaso

(RB) Cuellar--------(CB) Samba----------(C2) Mcmanus-----------(LB) Warnock

-------------------------------------Tiago (AM)

-------------------------------------Viana (PM)

-----(RH) Quaresma -------------Pienaar (DY)---------------------Valencia (LH)

------------------------------------- Kanoute (CF)

its a really intriguing tie.

Its an obvious statement but for me the game is going to be won and lost in that midfield battle,hence the extra man in their from myself.

If Ja wins it then an out of form Cuellar is going to be in massive trouble and could well be my achilles heal as with the right ammunition his forwards have the quality to score goals.

If i win it, then i truly believe Quaresma and Valencia should destroy his full backs, but then im relying massively on Pienaar to get in the box to and help out Kanoute.

either way its too close to call in my book, both sides have pros and cons and it might just be settled by a moment of brilliance or madness.

Ja, normally mate id wish u the very best of luck, but fuck that for a game of toy soldiers, we both want the cash & the glory lol!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 21:51

Good preview mate!

How hard was it to not try to slate the over rated Scaloni?

I'm not confident mate, even though I took 4 points of u this season.

I'm predicting a 1-0 Fulham win

Really hope I'm wrong!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 21:54

who exactly has Scaloni played for in Britian? Inverness Cally or something? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 21:56

He played for World Cup Winners West Ham.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 21:58

ahh right, they're not even as good as Cally Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 21:58

In an FA Cup Final no less....
Back to top Go down

"Alternatively it could simply show Lincoln, Oldham and Hull ."

GOOD LUCK WATFORD !!!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 21:59

......or Cally

......or montrose? the worst professional club in Britian? or should that be the team that lost 9-0 at home in the Conference north last week to Boston United Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 22:02

the really funny thing is....despite two wins out of two boston arn't even top of the league! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 22:04

i actually forgot to slate Scaloni, its cos of the the red mist i get when i see Darrent Bent.lol

also forgot to mention the tale of the tape in the league, u won handsomely 3-0 at your place then we played out a pretty drab 0-0 at my place.

The thing that does concern me somewhat is that every week since we started i get on my feedback 'watford played you in a friendly they beat you 1-0' or 'watford played you in a friendly they beat you 2-0, the best i think ive done is 0-0.

until this turn when i finally beat you 2-1, ironically that was with Russel anderson and Emmerson Boyce in the team, so either that was a freaky result or im dropping a major bollcok by ignoring those obvious stars lol!!

i actually think it might have a few golas in it. 2-1......to who im less sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 22:05

Matt@Hull wrote:
"Alternatively it could simply show Lincoln, Oldham and Hull ."

GOOD LUCK WATFORD !!!

LMAO !!

sorry mate, could'nt resist.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 22:07

i really hope dorchester town go down in the conference south this year. they must be the only team in history to finish 4 successive seasons in the bottom three and still not get relegated, all because of ground grading criteria or teams going bust! good to see them propping up proceedings, i'll be following their fine form closely
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 22:10

Them and Torino Wink
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 22:17

i think jamie might be alright y'know. he's got Helmes and Kuranyi upfront....better than half of Serie A on that score! I think its time Torino got some luck on their side so i'll be cheering jamie's gertalian boys on with a watchful eye! i'll be blowing a trumpet just for him
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 11:33

THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Watford%20FC%20Fans

If anyone wants me later on today, this is where I'll be.

COME ON WATFORD!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 11:41

(11.40)
The lads have just finished their team breakfast and am taking them for a stroll round the hotel grounds away from the press

Will have a final team prep at 11.45 before taking the coach to the ground at 12.30.

Starting to shit it now.
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 12:59

Great banter. You've got me intrigued now and I look forward to finding out the result as and when.

For what it's worth I'm going to predict a 3-1 Fulham win but bear in mind that i do the fixed odds coupon every week and I've not won for about three years!! monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 13:03

Having recently knocked 'Nice Guy' Jamie out of a lads poker tournament last Sunday night, I really should be cheering him on but me and Will have a very special bond Wink

I will sit on the fance on this one and concentrate instead on wishing all my luck to Bare Minimum Rich.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 13:04

Gents,

Good luck to you both. Looks like a fairly even match up and past meetings might not be a great indicator for a neutral venue. Only other comment I have is .... Scaloni WTF?

Rob
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 13:14

Well the gunners are sat comfortablely at wembley, waiting for the kick off with tevez staring at both teams waiting to see who he gets to visit next season!

Result? Honestly to hard to call having played both teams. I think wills last moment changes might affect his side, but got enough to maybe score more then he lets in. But ultra defensive Jamie cud hold up n clinch a win. 50/50

Good luck, see one of u soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 13:55

its almost like Leicester v Preston doesnt matter to anyone but me..

oh right.

good point.

thanks Dan.

I am utterly fucking scared. I was under the misguided impression that I beat Preston 4-0 in week 19...that was in fact Tranmere.

In week 18, I lost 2-1 at home to bloody Preston. Granted without Pav and both first choice centre halves...but Im still bricking it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 14:52

The jitters have kicked in big style now.

Few of the lads looking a little pasty in the changing room & to top it off Toni was sick on the bus pale
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:13

Was Toni sick with nerves or did he have a few beers and some nose candy last night to take the edge off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:20

Pav's hit the vodka...
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:22

its alright though Rich, you've still got Keith Andrews Smile
Back to top Go down

THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next