Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Considering the weather....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Considering the weather.... Empty
PostSubject: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 13:15

What a bad day not to be able to attend a drinking session outside various pubs/bars in Nottingham city centre this afternoon!!!

You know who you are!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 13:52

am sorry, who are you again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 19:09

Come on Richie you know me, the guy who likes to have fun, drink alcohol in and outside pubs, talk real football with the lads, stare at attractive young ladies ................. go outside!

Missed opportunity lads and you (should) know it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 20:36

Drayton Manor Park was a slightly different experience.. still atleast the sun was shining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 19:50

So are we on for tomorrow lads??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 20:15

Im in. Need your mobile no rigby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 22:29

yep,

finish work at 2ish,

can get into town about 3ish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep - 10:35

Matt, mobile Number has been given on PM.

Will, I'll be like doing a Fergie, checking ym watch, 3pm deadline! No excuses.

Party Liasion Officer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep - 10:51

i'll be floating around town from 12.30-1pm ish. wont be stopping out long, but will come have lunch with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep - 12:44

So in summary for me its:

1. Makers Mark
2. Chivas Regal
3. Old Turkey
4. Woodford Reserve
5. Bulleitt Bourbon
6. Knob Creek

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 9:35

Next time we need a top 10 and I need to not be woken up by the kids at 6 the next morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 20:54

Sounds like a plan. But I think we need a 4th member to join the 'Friday Afternoon Club' if we want to decide the top ten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the weather....   Considering the weather.... Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 22:32

Look, it was not my first choice to go home! On hearing of your whiskey escapades, I was and remain jealous

Back to top Go down

Considering the weather....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: Off Topic-
Jump to: