Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

The missing member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec - 23:49

Anyone know what has happened to Harry the Everton manager? He has not joined the new forum.

Tom, if you can contact your brother let him know he may be able to resurect that deal we had planned.
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec - 12:05

I miss Harry! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 22:31

For those concerned for my brothers wellbeing, I can reassure you he is well and in good health.

Back home, in Scotland, he has very little internet capabilities, so being part of the forum isn't possible at the minute. Keep your eyes peeled next season though, he starts a PhD in September back in the land of the living., well in Sheffield anyway.

Shame there isn't the same level of unease about the whereabouts of David@Sampdoria. AM I the only one that has noticed he isn't here too?

I miss David. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 22:35

he left two turns back. the turn he sold me Grafite to be precise. i think Paul was still sending him turns even up til recently but he did put a message or something on his turn that he didnt want to continue once his credit was gone. which i guess he could still have been in credit.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 23:00

Does Paul know? He was still at Samp last turn!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 23:12

maybe he still had credit? i have no idea. he did tell me that he was quitting and that he was going to put a message on his turn sheet to say that once his credit was up he wasn't continuing. this was like late november so even though its ages ago its only two turns so i expect he still had credit
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 23:47

I feel a rape of Samp coming on pirat
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 0:06

they only have two good players....miccoli and sammarco. sammarco has some excellent skills btw, and 9795
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 0:21

I newed Miccoli into the game years ago when he was just a little fellah Very Happy

Any idea what his ratings are now, cos he could do a good job at Bohs.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 0:39

only 9595
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 1:13

I was thinking by now he would have been a 97/95 or 97.

Well hello again Signor Miccoli, a warm welcome awaits to you in Dublin.

I will even provide long socks so that your silly childish communist tattoo of Che Guevara is not visible.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 1:25

that was the only reason i signed him, leave the tattoo alone lol Smile
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 22:30

Don't get too excited. Tom here. Harry has given me the ok to activate his account so people have chance to contact him via a PM.

He did also ask me to tell you, to bear his situation (limited access) in mind when expecting a reply to a message.

Don't worry, as soon as he is able, he will be changing the password so I won't be able to see any dealngs between you and him. This will be the only and last time I will be logged into his account, so feel free to PM straight away. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan - 15:43

Tom,

Sorry to keep going over old ground. Can you just confirm harry's situation to me again as it seems like the main threads about him have gotten slightly out of hand.
Is he currently taking Messages or does he not have internet access at the moment.
When will he have access etc?

Thanks mate

Ross.
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 8:36

Tom, Harry, are you there?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 13:25

He gets online, when he can. More so when he is not in Scotland.

With regards messages, I'm sure he will get back to you eventually.
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 15:41

Tom,

Ok, fair enough, i need quick responses to some of my quesitons etc i will be sending him soon. Its a bit frustrating that i have to let you know everytime i want a response from him hence the question above as to whether he will soon be on here a lot more than he already is?

Can you ask him to let me know if he checks things maybe twice a week or something, there must be a pattern especially as i have just sent him replies to certain things and i have had nothing back for 2 days?

Thanks

Ross.
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 15:42

Apologies, but this is exactly why I wanted to stay away from the forum. Because people message me, and then either think I am rude for not getting back, or just get really frustrated waiting for a reply.

To those people who have messaged me, I will get back to you all soon, I can only apologise for the delay.

My situation is, when I'm at home my internet speed is non-existant virtually so I don't bother. Remember dial-up? Well, it is slower than that on a good day.

I do visit friends a lot, as Scotland is very boring, and use their computers to respond when I can.

Thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down

The missing member Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing member   The missing member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 15:45

Harry,

Thanks for clearing that up mate, but your playing the forum game? I may have misunderstood something but the idea of splitting the game was because the forum guys stay in touch through the forum and deal with each other etc and the other just play the game through the post as they cannot get onto the forum very often if at all.

Apologies as well, i have just read this back and it sounds like im being very negative towards you. I dont mean this to be as personal as it sounds.

Ross.
Back to top Go down

The missing member
Page 1 of 1