Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

England V France

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

England V France Empty
PostSubject: England V France   England V France Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 22:15

England are an embaressment, the next generation coming through are simply not good enough and under Capello we are utterly bereft of any creativity. We have gone backwards!

On a plus note though for me in this game Valbuena had a terrific game. He was the one decent player that I inherited at Marseille so he is on his way to Bohemians. He is a little bit older than I would like at Boh's (26), but he will fund a deal or two that I have lined up to get kids in at Marseille.
Back to top Go down

England V France Empty
PostSubject: Re: England V France   England V France Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 22:29

I don't think you can transfer between feeder and parent can you?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

England V France Empty
PostSubject: Re: England V France   England V France Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 22:37

You can transfer from feeder to parent Ben, but not the other way around.

Although you can loan from parent to feeder if they are younger than 22 years old.

So Martin is well within his rights to transfer Valbuena from Marseille to Bohemians.
Back to top Go down

England V France Empty
PostSubject: Re: England V France   England V France Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 22:49

i thought Malouda , Nasri and your lad martin were the difference, especially in the first half.

They were so dominant in possession, malouda and Valbuena kept drifting inside and simply overan us, those 3 were so comfortable on the ball it simply embarrassed us.

Barrys rapidly playing himself out of the team imo, he looks slow and unfit and his distribution is getting worse by the game.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

England V France Empty
PostSubject: Re: England V France   England V France Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 23:17

him and lampard are over. they should do themselves a favour and retire from international football to give themselves a chance of doing what the likes of scholes and giggs have done. not that barry is anywhere near as good as that standard, but lampard could still carry on a few more years if he just doesnt play so much
Back to top Go down

England V France
Page 1 of 1