Posts : 3067 Reputation : 1346 Join date : 2010-09-22 Age : 38
Subject: Extension Sat 27 Nov - 17:05
Guys is it worth asking Paul for an extension considering gonna be Tues Wed or even Thurs depending on the snow till we get our turns back? Thinking Tuesday/Wed to get our turns back to Paul as apposed to Monday?
Subject: Re: Extension Sat 27 Nov - 17:40
There is no snow in Sthians and none forecast for the next 5 days. There is a P.O. less than 1/2 mile from Pauls house so perhaps we will get our turns by Tuesday at the latest. An extension may well not be needed.