Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 11:55

Anyone else got their turn through yet apart from Matt?

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 18:56

yup, got mine here.
Back to top Go down

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 19:22

results stu
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 19:31

i drew with juve. you won 2-0. thats all that matters or that i can be bothered to care about.
Back to top Go down

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 19:44

chelsea??
Back to top Go down

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 21:47

First win of the season for me. Very Happy And a couple of great signings too! Very Happy Very Happy

Oh, and Gaz, Chelsea won 6-0 in the Europa League against Bilbao.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 12:03

Interesting week regarding game changes. Seems Paul has suggested he is dedicated to introducing a home server where he can accept turns and we can view results. Absolutely delighted with this, and all the other recent changes to the game.

Also, it seems the managerial rating has kicked in this turn, I have reached the dizzy heights of a rating of 102! We all start at 100.

So all in all, after losing interest massively recently due to the long break, it does seem that Paul has been implementing a lot of new additions.

Good work fella

Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 13:33

Anyone able to pm me my result x
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 15:46

phil, you won 3-0 tevez hat trick.

plymouth 9-2 mboro
everton 1-0 fulham
man u 2-1 chelsea
blackburn 1-1 brum

watford 1-1 palace

leicester 1-2 sheff w

atalanta 0-2 cremonese
juve 3-3 roma
fiorentina 0-1 milan
empoli 1-1 ancona
genoa 5-0 cagliari
napoli 2-3 inter

lazio 1-0 vicenza
bologna 1-1 chievo
udinese 4-1 perugia

good to see paul being enthused and reinspired with the game just recently. he's done some great work in the last 6 months and long may it continue i say. great news that he's going to look into us inputting our turns online, that'll be a huge leap forward for mankind, i mean CFkind. it'll be almost as huge as landing on the moon i think. keep it up paul.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 18:13

thanks for that stu, home now with my turn. not that i sent one to be done.. i kinda was lazy during xmas lol.

"Gunners look like serious contenders" you better believe it! lol.

was a huge suprise to beat Mark. but i have got to say.... it is a refreshing feeling after my 1st season being beaten heavily by Mark, Twice!

was confused to see one of my u21 players playing instead of Ramsey..

all's good in the land of Gunners Smile

interest hasn't dwindled, just kept busy with other things and waited for my turn like i knew i would have to and well it was a good read Smile
Back to top Go down

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 18:57

big problems at Chelsea,looks like we are relegation candidates this season,not a lots changed but the boys just aint performing........bit like real life
Back to top Go down

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 11:51

you and me both Gaz.

Bad turn for me, apparently i went to Everton lining up in a 4-6-0 formation with Pienaar as my BW, Palacios as my Creative Hub and Zamora as my box to box DY.

frustratingly this is the one week where i didnt take a photocopy of the turn so have no idea if its pauls mistake or mine.

If its mine then the cottage faithful are going to be questioning the gaffer and with a right royal relegation battle ahead they might turn on me!!

missed out on a significant transfer target cos Georgios Samaras has decided that london is now his spiritual home and doesnt want to leave ....ever (well 3 weeks)

and still , yes still dont have an avaialble right back despite having 5 at the club.

Cuellar and Kaboul have played 90 mins of football this entire season and no matter what i do they wont raise theyre sorry asses off blank stamina.

Skrtel came on as sub and played 35 mins this week and has gone from superb to good!! ......and to top it off the training ground report says that Cuellar is relaxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill give him relaxed, how about he gets off his ass and puts in a shift!!!

apart from all that, very happy with just the fact weve got a turn back and the news from paul about looking at online submissions and instant results.

good new for the game.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 6  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6    Week 6  Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 14:17

players are defualted relaxed in training if they didnt play in your first / reserve / youth teams.

i expect the problem with cuellar and kaboul is the fact theyve only played 90 minutes of football, will. a player's condition doesnt improve by them sitting on their backside, unfortunately. it seems a player wont suddenly recover stamina just because hes been rested a few weeks, in fact the opposite is more likely. the key ingredient i've so far found is investing more money in your backroom staff and sensible squad rotation. i.e...i play two different teams in europe and the league. and the cup aswell. i'll try and make sure nobody is completely rested.

my personal example is that since gago has been with me he's gone from superb stamina to blank and he's yet to play a game so i assume the lack of match practise has had some effect. i only havnt played him until this week cos his understanding was too piss poor to just chuck him in. this week he's gone from blank to good as i played him in the euro cup match (subbed him after 60 minutes). so, i say play them will - either play them and take them off or atleast give them a run out and bring them on for the second half or whatever. if you dont play them then it seems to me that their stamina either gets worse or stays the same, depending on the quality of your backroom staff.
Back to top Go down

Week 6
Page 1 of 1