+3
Tom@Charlton
Mark@Newcastle
Phil@Watford
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Week 11 - The halfway house Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 13:05

So with week 11 hopefully just round the corner anyone got anything major happening.

The world of Hemsoft seems to have be going through its own mini recession with players values dropping and some, if not all of us seeing millions wiped off the face value of their squads.

Increases in player wage expectations and demmands means were all having to watch the overheads and think carefully about having unessary dead wood floating outside the first 11 or 18.

The reprecussions mean that were all under a new type of challenge and Fulham are no excepetion, with a tightening cottage purse strings meaning minimal activity with regard to playing personnel.

so not a lot to report there.

Vienza will just continue to try and source hot young talent for the future not disimilar to this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mTCHdF0Mfbo/SVoanUriERI/AAAAAAAAAuE/Fi83uf8wa9k/s1600-h/HotGirls1.psd.jpg

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Fri 25 Mar - 13:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 15:00

That a pic of ur sister will? I remeber her apparently being fit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 15:39

I'm away at Man City so i'm expecting normal service....a defeat aided further by the big red button due to Ramires leading a merry dance through the Citeh defence on sunday there for upsetting our gamesmaster
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 16:07

Can't even remember who I've got.... Everton I think. Another defeat. pale

On the upside, I'm defying the economic downturn by overspending on a couple of players... hopefully new blood will make some sort of difference.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 19:37

That picture isn't even close to Will's sister.... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 19:54

Lol!!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 11:55

Any news on turns - are we expecting them today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 13:04

I've got mine!
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 13:46

[quote="Mark@Newcastle"]Can't even remember who I've got.... Everton I think. Another defeat. pale

Lost 2-0.......

Going down going down going down....... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 13:53

A respectable Draw. Smile

need to look at my team and figure out how to improve.
overall a good turn Smile

Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 14:21

Can anyone enlighten me with my result - think I had Boro.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 14:27

Ya won 1-0 mate
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 14:35

Finally a clean sheet lol - any other notable going's on in the world of CF? Transfers, results etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 15:55

Come on then......how many was i dicked by this turn
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 16:33

7-1 gaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 16:36

seriously???????????? pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 17:06

He's pulling ya leg Gaz! You did lose though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 17:25

how many was it,wont get my turn til tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 17:29

3-1 Gaz

Deco, Barry, and Johnson for City..

Malouda gave you the lead on 8 minutes...then City were 3-1 up before the 30minute mark!

5-0 romp for the Foxes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 17:38

hmmmm was'nt expecting a win but the hideaway obviously worked for 8 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 20:28

Well done Dan,

That showed me,

Showing the mark of a true champion boucing back after a couple of bad results, well played mate, have to go back to the drawing board now. Rolling Eyes

Vicenza's youngsters took a bit of a beating against a much more experianced side but with Porto's Rolando and Ejero ELia to come in things should turn around.

Desperate to get Vicenza's kids into the schoolboy accademy for next year having just acquired Germany & AC Milans young starlet Alex Merkel to play alongside Christian Erikson and Leroy Fer its a dream waiting to happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 20:33

Just a word of note to everybody.

Theres a duplicate of my Belgium centre half Toby Alderweirld on the top transfer list moving from none league to Defensor.

iv had young Toby since about week 3 of last season and so will be notifying Paul asap and get this imposter removed.!!

just thought id mention it to save any complications or disappointement down the line.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 21:18

Will@Fulham wrote:
Well done Dan,

Thanks Will but I think I got lucky. Haven't read the match report yet but the summary stats suggest the game should have been yours. These things even up over time though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 22:24

thats all i can take from the game lol!!

was quite pleased to see that though, not read the report either yet, although on a quick glance it appears Warnock took it upon himself to shhot at every opportunity - will be putting a stop to that!

tis a bit strange i seem to score and concede more playing whats supposed to be a more solid and defensive 451.

conceded and scored 8 goals in 4 away games!!

so much for shutting up shop !!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - The halfway house   Week 11 - The halfway house Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 23:06

Go all out William nothing to loose
Back to top Go down

Week 11 - The halfway house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next