Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 21:53

I'm getting the distinct impression that most clubs are now skint. I understand that some of you won't want to divulge your finances but I for one am officially skint.

I am now a selling club! See my Van Persie post.
Back to top Go down

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 21:57

After starting with £10m and raising another £15m, i now officially have £3.7m in the bank an average side and a stadium of only 12,000.
Tough times ahead for Blackpool bu thats the challenge i suppose....
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 22:04

I'm rich in low quality players.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 22:11

I have less than 10m but my squad is pretty solid. A couple of older heads need replacing but I have that sorted. I have a 95,100 stadium which constantly sells out which helps. Unfortunately I've always been a selling club - Balotelli, Lucas and others. Valbuena is next to go. Or maybe Lukaku.
Back to top Go down

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 22:18

Chelsea are skint but Cremonese have 12 million, i'll take Van Persie for 12m then ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 22:48

The world of hemsoft seems to be going through its own recession.

bring on the end of season and some prize money.

im sure were all sat here thinking, save it, put it away for a rainy day,

but then u know the first time a semi decent trialist or transfer listed player comes up we'll be all throwing the money around like its gone out of fashion lol

got to love it

just out of interest what week do we get the following monies

world cup money
Prize money
Stadium sponsor
Back to top Go down

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 22:51

I could raise about the same as Gaz if I wanted to.

We live in a good time in the game, how refreshing to see that Plymouth and Boro aren't sat on £100m plus!

How times have changed
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul - 16:29

ive got more money than sense at portsmouth after spurs gave me 15m for crouch lol. Roma are just playing it cool, I keep a steady float their that keeps me ticking over each week. I just about make a profit their now with all the investments that i've made. the best thing I ever did was get rid of season tickets as it means i get 1.2m most home games, so unlike you guys I havn't already blown upfront cash from season ticket sales.
Back to top Go down

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul - 16:34

I sold only 2000 season tickets, and it's one of the best things I've ever done! lol.
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul - 16:35

Pay on the gate at Newcastle in future then!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul - 16:37

yep....last year i sold 16,000 season tickets and it was such a hardship. with only 26,000 attendances I was yielding only 10,000 attendance worth weekly of ticket sales, which was only about 400k i think. having the money each week is much better and i'd encourage everyone to not bother with season tickets. better to have more money more regularly than a load of it in one hit Wink
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul - 16:39

mark, go thru the buildings list and get the cheapest ones that turn a small but tidy profit. if you need any help with which buildings to get....if anybody does....give me a shout cos i'm quite sad and stupid and have it all sussed right out.
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul - 16:40

Thanks Stu..... you are are a true gent!
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul - 7:22

It's all in spain
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Cash - Who has it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash - Who has it?   Cash - Who has it? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul - 10:08

To counter the season ticket debate ... I've built up my number of fans with supporters clubs and other stuff and also spent a load of cash building out my ground to over 90,000. I sold 35,000 season tickets so got the benefit from that in a lump sum but also made decent cash at every home game. The issue is thinking longer term and diverting cash that could be used for players into building out the commercial side. Boca work off a similar model.
Back to top Go down

Cash - Who has it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: