Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Week 20 results

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Week 20 results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 12:19

Tom@Charlton wrote:
You kept that 35m quiet gaz!!

"He who dare's rodders........Wins" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 12:29

Think I may as well retire now, judging by the newsletter!

Am gonna get the big red button forever now.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 12:40

hahahahahahaha Tom. Lest ye not dismantle the Boss's side!.

It's you're own fault Thomas, your own fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 12:41

confused
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Think I may as well retire now, judging by the newsletter!

Am gonna get the big red button forever now.
Embarassed

Care to enlighten us folk at work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 12:44

The newsletter bit Tom is reffering to is the Libatadores Cup Final report...which reads as follows.

"Boca Boss Rob Wilson is fast making this trophy his own, and this year is no different, as his side brushed aside a once great Santos team. Santos boss Tom Hurst has sacrificed many of the Santos stars he inherited from the previous manager in order to improve his feeder club and even though they did well, they are a shadow of their former selves"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 12:49

Rich@Leicester wrote:
The newsletter bit Tom is reffering to is the Libatadores Cup Final report...which reads as follows.

"Boca Boss Rob Wilson is fast making this trophy his own, and this year is no different, as his side brushed aside a once great Santos team. Santos boss Tom Hurst has sacrificed many of the Santos stars he inherited from the previous manager in order to improve his cat feeder club and even though they did well, they are a shadow of their former selves"

That is genius! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:01

The bank managers is not happy cos i owe him 26 million ....oops, Man City have bid 50,000,000 for Lampard affraid looks like he will be on his way cant turn that sort of cash down really plus if i sell them Drogba aswell that 60 million coming in and clears my debt and leaves me some cash to build for next season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:07

City bid £50m for Lampard, £10m for drogba, seems one club have money! Us small clubs just cant compete with that!!!!
Who manages City nowadays?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:10

Love that, glad to see the other clubs getting involved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:11

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
City bid £50m for Lampard, £10m for drogba, seems one club have money! Us small clubs just cant compete with that!!!!

Geoff Fields
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:12

Will@Fulham wrote:
Love that, glad to see the other clubs getting involved

Both 9997 and 33 i think it would be silly to turn it down, Lampard has been superb but its time to change and a young Ramires can replace him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:28

I would just like to than Stuart for the payment of just over 3 million pounds i received as part of his Di Maria deal, Its was much appreciated and a nice boost to the coffers at Cremonese which are looking rather healthy now aswell
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:42

Ross@Blackpool wrote:

This seems a bit fishy..........they have also offered me £35 million for Balotelli!

Where are they getting all this money???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 15:45

Take it while its on offer,They do have a small squad so obviously trying to boost, although i would hang on to Balotelli as he is young but im cashing in on Super Frank

The arabs are funding them in the game aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 16:32

I would suggest that their 120,000 crowds every week would help...and nobody spending their money for them for a year since Ross decimated them and then left Smile

Paul is obviously injecting a bit of cash into the game, and if it keeps Man City competitive, then frankly I dont give a monkeys where they get their dough from. I'm just keen to see the reins on the cash kept on a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 16:48

I agree i dont mind where the money comes from atleast it gets pumped back into the game and gets recycled and not all lost to NonL.

50mil for fat frank though? Razz

I remember when liverpool paid 50mil for Owen!! lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 16:52

there's a very fine line between too much and not enough money in the game. £50m for Lampard is a joke if you ask me. £25-£30m and I'd think fair enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 16:55

Anyone have any idea what the players in italics means?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 18:11

Impressed with Review this turn, and slightly annoyed i had more chances then Man Utd but still managed to Lose, wouldnt have been so bothered with a draw for my efforts!! And Team of the Week typical.

Glad to see the back of Almunia!

Debut goal for RVP. And inj for Lass Diarra at wrong time of the season! Ramsey and Cabaye to hold my midfield for the last 2 games! and RVP and Tevez to combine and be deadly.

Getting rid of atleast 3 players this turn.hopefully that will stop the wandering around the emirates!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 18:32

Am I the only one not to receive their turn today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 19:19

Looks that way Tom assuming Will got his
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 20:05

Big Red Button. lol

u need need some big signings at santos to appease the big man!

until then ur turn might be late every week. lol
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 21:09

city offered me 30m for Aquilani this week.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 21:11

City didn't offer me anything this week.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 21:12

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
I would just like to than Stuart for the payment of just over 3 million pounds i received as part of his Di Maria deal, Its was much appreciated and a nice boost to the coffers at Cremonese which are looking rather healthy now aswell

I forgot about your 20% sell on clause.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 20 results   Week 20 results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 21:13

Seriously wondering about my turn. I am the only one to not receive my turn, which is a little strange. Santos and Charlton come seperately too, so both have gone missing.

Can't blame the postie either as he turned up with Wills (they are delivered to the same address).

Perhaps I have been sacked......twice.
Back to top Go down

Week 20 results
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next