Ben@Plymouth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95

Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 15:26

I'm on a stint of earlies that weekend so wont be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 15:45

richie and rich i'm gonna have to be the ogre and say no as i really have to keep cash back for christmas. i've sat down and worked a few things out and it's just not do-able unless i go into christmas and the new year compeltely broke. i just paid out my car insurance and i just have to watch what i'm spending i'm afraid. i know you're going to say its only £100-£150 for the weekend but its money i cant afford to lose at the moment mate and it really bothers me being overdrawn (i already am) and owing other people money. not that you need a dialogue of my finances but thats the way it is. call me what you like, i'm thick skinned but i'm not thick or flush with notes unfortunately. sorry to let you fellas down but its just the way it is. i know what i said a few posts further up so, please, there's no need to quote me on it, i'm already pissed off enough as it is so i'd rather you didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep - 1:57

Hey Stu, no worries at all, I know exactly where ya coming from, its my darling girlfriends 21st on Christmas eve but luckily for me I've got cash saved up for it! Hope that we shall still have a cracking night no matter who's there! I know Phil and I are really looking forward to seeing all the notts boys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct - 16:48

So then, Phil and myself shall be arriving in sunny notts next saturday, any of you notts lads gonna be about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct - 17:17

Yes mate, me and Will are in for certain...assume Jamie is coming? Tom?

I think Ben is still hoping to make it too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct - 17:21

Excellent stuff. Think we'll arrive around 2ish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 10:45

Having conversed with Phil and after checking it seems that 22nd September is the date that will see the Kendal boys eagerly awaited return to Nottingham. The question is, who else is gonna be around?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:01

Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:10

I cant do the 15th or the 22nd.

If it has to be a saturday, then 29th.

But of course, seeing as I'm not gay... I can do August.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Adding beer to the mix...   Adding beer to the mix... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug - 11:21

I'm obviously gay. 29th September works.
Back to top Go down

Adding beer to the mix...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5