Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Message from Colin@Chelsea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Message from Colin@Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 12:37

Hi All,

Just to let you all know that, unfortunately, I am going to have to take a break from the game. I have family related issues and my attention now needs to be fully focused on these, at least for the next couple of months.

I can’t promise I’ll be back, and have advised Paul that if someone comes in and wants to take over Chelsea and/or Malaga then that’s fine. If/when I come back I can always look at what’s available if they have gone.

Hope you understand that it’s not a decision taken lightly, as I truly love this game, but just can’t put in the time I would like, or the game deserves, at the moment. I don't believe I have any pending deals with anyone, but my apologies if I do.

I may pop in here infrequently, but if any of you do want to contact me its probably best to email me at combes@supanet.com if you want an immediate response.

For the lads going to the Fulham v Birmingham game, I will still be there so no worries on that score. I'll be in touch closer to sort meeting up etc.

So, that's it from me for a while. Have fun all, and continue to make the game what it is.

Take care of yourselves

Colin
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 12:40

Colin, this is a great shame. I'll keep in touch with you, see you at the game. Understand all your reasons though which I know you've told me about before. All the best mate, hope you come back soon.

The ideal scenario i think is for Gaz to takeover maybe (atleast in the interim incase you wish to return) and for him to retain Cremonese as a feeder club Smile

Stuart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 12:52

Sad to hear this Colin, hope that everything sorts itself out and things get better for you. Hope to see you back in the game as soonas possible!

All the best mate

Rich
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 13:17

All the best for the future Colin and I hope to see you on here again sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 14:07

Real shame to lose you Colin ! I hope your family issues work out positively and you are back here very soon.
Hopefully Chelsea are kept ticking over for you to return when possible.

Take care,

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 14:30

Have just spoken to Paul and he has put me at the top of the list for Chelsea with Cremonese continuing as my feeder,He has'nr rad this on the forum yet so ive informed of Colins post,although ive done the English leagues before anyone that knows me will know im a massive Chelsea fan and season ticket holder and will have only the best interest of Chelsea at heart not resulting in the club being "RAPED" as we say on the forums, after all its Chelsea and i cant not accept the challenge of the mighty blues and the chance to conquer Man City and the green army

Cremonese will still be taken seriously and any vultures circling this will not mean cheap sales just cos they are my feeder club

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 14:54

Sad news,

Hope everything gets sorted Colin,
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 16:40

Sad new Colin,

I was so hoping you would still be here next season, so when i get promoted i could repay you for the losses of last season lol!

well i hope you do rejoin this game, when i started you were like one of the key managers, and its sad to see someone highly regarded as you go.

best of luck with your family issues.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 17:28

I echo the above sentiments, hope you come back and best of luck etc

Plus I'm about the only person who didnt manage to do a deal with you on this forum (not for want of asking/trying may I add b4 the usual comments come in lol) so hopefully that'll still happen a few months down the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 17:49

Colin, sorry to hear this. But there are times when there are other things in life that are more important and this sounds like one of them. I hope everything works out positively soon and that we see you back in the game sooner rather than later. Take care and stay in touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 22:46

hope it all gets sorted out mate,

wish u and your family all the best, hope to see u back in the game soon, fingers crossed.

takecare mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 23:24

I will stay in touch Colin and genuinly hope that everything works out for the best at home.

See you at Fulham v Brum.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Message from Colin@Chelsea   Message from Colin@Chelsea Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 19:09

Sorry to see you go mate, will miss our chats, hopefully keep in contact via email.

Hope you sort things out and eventually return to the game.
Back to top Go down

Message from Colin@Chelsea
Page 1 of 1