4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

The big one(s) Empty
PostSubject: The big one(s)   The big one(s) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul - 13:40

As I'm in Stockholm for the rest of the week I posted my turn last night. The team sheets for the champions league and Libertadores finals are on their way. #shittingit
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

The big one(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big one(s)   The big one(s) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 18:51

Well since my turn has also been sent off no harm in talking tactics!

I lined up with my good old 442 FAS - GK LBCBCBRB AMBWDLDR TMST

Only change i made was dropping poor theo to the bench for Torres. 

Got utd in the league, but tbh if i win the champions league i dont think anything will top it this season! 

Good Luck / Break a leg (or all of your players do)

Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

The big one(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big one(s)   The big one(s) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 19:26

I'm looking forward to this game should be real interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

The big one(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big one(s)   The big one(s) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul - 16:57

Think both European games and The Libertadores look really exciting and too close to call.

For Champs League I've decided to play my usual game and stick with 433. Hopefully Khedira can handle Rooney and Higuain, Cavani and Jovetic can do some damage at the other end.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

The big one(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big one(s)   The big one(s) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul - 21:37

Champions League will be fascinating this season.

In the lesser European competition, Nantes will be looking to cause a strong Newcastle outfit a few problems. If Mark has enough time to pick his team and lead them out in the final, they must surely start favourites.

Although, I hold on to the hope that my front three might be able to cause them a few problems.  Neymar, Kaka and Forlan, it rests with you....

Simultaneously, Newcastle also have the opportunity to throw a spanner into the works in terms of league positions as they also visit The Valley in the same week. Must win game for Charlton, although again Newcastle are a much better outfit than the league suggests.
Back to top Go down

The big one(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big one(s)   The big one(s) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul - 22:09

Very much after The Lord Mayors show in Spain. A return to 3rd in the table has Betis already thinking about next season, and trying very much to go one better than this season. 

At leicester there's a title to win, and additions to make. But that's about it. some summer clear outs this week though begin.
Back to top Go down

The big one(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: